Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldsamxo
    • Jan 2017

Well guys - I did it! I was looking for a new 'beater' pair of pants for college, and to just hangout in, and I found the Overlock Z-1 Standards in Black and bit! Love overlocked seams & love black so I couldn't resist! Can't wait, thank you Zam & the SZ forum for enticing me!
    Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
    Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• psidy
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by zamb View Post
      Zfactorie was down the last 24 hours dealing with some maintenance and technical issues

The Site is back up now and fully operational www.shop.zambarrett.com

Is there a problem with your email? Is this why you haven't responded to me for the last two days?

Also was your paypal down as well? I still haven't received the refund you promised for the 25th. Let me know what the issue is Zam.

Comment

• yubbermax
        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by goldsamxo View Post
        Well guys - I did it! I was looking for a new 'beater' pair of pants for college, and to just hangout in, and I found the Overlock Z-1 Standards in Black and bit! Love overlocked seams & love black so I couldn't resist! Can't wait, thank you Zam & the SZ forum for enticing me!
        I just got a pair of Z1 standards as well but unfortunately they're just a bit too tight.

Comment

• goldsamxo
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by yubbermax View Post
          I just got a pair of Z1 standards as well but unfortunately they're just a bit too tight.
          I think I should be good because I have slim legs, and I do enjoy very tight pants (I never grew out of my emo stage), so I'm thinking I should be good. If not I live in NYC so I can probably easily get in contact w/ Zam if anything bad happens :)

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
          Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

I think I should be good because I have slim legs, and I do enjoy very tight pants (I never grew out of my emo stage), so I'm thinking I should be good. If not I live in NYC so I can probably easily get in contact w/ Zam if anything bad happens :)

there will be a new Z-1 in two different fabrics: A coated/ crushed lightweight poplin. another will be a lightweight textured cotton with a slight stretch
            they certainly will not be as price friendly as this last one. that was a deal of a lifetime that came through special circumstances.
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by yubbermax View Post
              What size did you get?

Comment

• yubbermax
                • Jun 2014

Size 46

Comment

• goldsamxo
                  • Jan 2017

Currently wearing my BRAND NEW Overlock pants by Zam ... & wow! These are beautiful. Comfortable / durable / designed accurately. Zam, you have a new devoted customer.
                  On another note - the back pockets are placed elegantly, love how they're situated

Comment

• goldsamxo
                    • Jan 2017

God damnt how did I get involved in this.

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Currently wearing my BRAND NEW Overlock pants by Zam ... & wow! These are beautiful. Comfortable / durable / designed accurately. Zam, you have a new devoted customer.
                      On another note - the back pockets are placed elegantly, love how they're situated

Glad you received your pants and you are happy with them
                      I will message you soon re an appointment to Zfactorie

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

New Arrivals to Zfactorie

Weightless 4 Button Blazer in Black Linen Brocade

Shrunken 2 button Minimalist Blazer in Linen

Linen

Slim Fit Uno Shirt - Ecru (and White)

Last edited by zamb; 03-06-2017, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Coated Weightless DNA Jeans -- Grey on Black

Minimalist DNA 2.0 - Cotton Herringbone (stretch)

Overlocked High Neck Razor Coat - Linen

Comment

• goldsamxo
                            • Jan 2017

That High-Neck razor coat is pure beauty. The Overlock seams add so much to it.

Comment

• ian+
                              • Dec 2011

zam i would like a custom order, can you make me a horse leather jacket please?
                              ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                                zam i would like a custom order, can you make me a horse leather jacket please?
                                Ian+,

can you please send us a message to discuss at: dialogue@zambarrett.com

interesting that of late with all the Drama surrounding custom orders we are having an uptick in request for them.

I think now is a good time to post the polices re Custom orders that i posted on StyleForum yesterday to another client making an inquiry

they have always been as below but we never articulated them as such:

THE PROCESS

1. You contact us with your interest in an item

2. We discuss the item you need and the process that is required for making the order
                                3. If it is a stock item, (one of our designs but size/ color/ fabric is not available) then we simply discuss that, quote you the price and the estimated time of completion and you pay the deposit.
                                4. We then require a 50% deposit to begin the work
                                5. If the garment is a complex one, then we make a Muslin and send to you for fit purposes this ensure that you get the fit you want when the garment is competed
                                6. For specialized Fabrics, we send you a Set of samples also for you to choose, (procedure 5 and 6 ensures you get both the fit you want and the fabric you want and significantly reduced the possibility of fit or fabrication errors
                                7. Once all particulars of fit, fabric and construction are decided upon and the deposit is paid we begin work on your project,
                                8. we give you an estimated time for the completion of the project after all decisions are made.
                                9. the time line depends on the nature of the garment. eg. A shirt or pants that isnt complex may take 2-4 weeks. A Coat, Leather Jacket or a suit may take 6-10 weeks depending on the construction and the time of year you make the order. (Paris Markets are always priority and may extend the life of a project by several weeks)

PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
                                1. Our custom order business is separate and a part from our webstore and our wholesale business so there are no coupon codes, discounts etc involved
                                2. All custom orders require a 50% deposit to begin work
                                3. If you cancel your order for your own personal reasons you cannot request a refund
                                4. A refund is warranted under three specific circumstances
                                (a) The Item took an inordinately long time to make, beyond the agreed time of completion
                                (b) The Fabric used to produce the order is not according to specifications
                                (c) The Fit of the garment does not mean specifications and as such the garment is unusable
                                5. The Final payment (+ Shipping Costs if necessary) for the order becomes due once the garment is ready

We generally do not have problems with custom orders and are often happy to do them. Its an area in which we have great expertise,
                                Let me know if the process is OK for you and what exactly do you need
                                Last edited by zamb; 03-07-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎