X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

more to Come
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Icarium
      • Oct 2010

Fabric choices are stunning as usual. Especially on the shorts. Not forming any opinions on the copious details until I see them in the context of more pieces, styled or on fits :)

I flit between sleek minimalist designs to the extremely busy like julius/engineered garments... so waiting with some anticipation!

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Zam Barrett Dialogue

shots of the new collection moved here as requested by Zam
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

F,

Thanks man
          your kind words are really appreciated, I will be in touch with you about the other stuff as soon as I arrive in NY.

Hello everyone

Lots of P'ms, lots of questions via email, and lots of requests regarding the new stuff. thanks to everyone who congratulated me on the new collection, its very much appreciated

I don't have the time to answer everyone as much as I would like, so hopefully this will help to give you an an understanding..........

Read this thread often, because there will be lots of updates and details posted here to keep everyone informed.
          • I leave Paris for NY today, and while I am happy that clients have been Pming me about receiving their items, anyone who bought an item and haven't received it, that will be addressed upon my return to NY.

• No one will ever buy an item from Zam Barrett Dialogue and not receive it. we make the products in our studio, and it is not that difficult for us to replace an item in the rare instance that it gets lost in the post or such. We have had postal delays before, or hold ups at customs, but only once can I remember an item getting lost, so that's not usually the case. the instance in which this had happened we remade the item for the client and he was very happy with the way we took care of him. ever so often he comes back and buy one or two pieces to add to his ever growing ZB Collection

• We are out of Stock on all Spring Summer Items............the sample sale wiped everything clean (yes we are shocked and happy about the response!) so there is nothing to sell now. so please don't Pm asking for Spring Summer stuff because its all gone. i think the only thing that's left are a few pairs of pleated peasant pants, and maybe a few things that we were asked to hold for a few ardent clients

• We will begin shipping the orders for the FW11 items later this month, the stores will receive their items first, and then we will ship to our private clients. I will notify everyone when the items are ready and the necessary steps for a smooth transition.

• We are not selling or taking orders on any Spring summer 2012 items as yet, we will deal with the stores first as per our policy and then open to private clients after we close of the wholesale segment of the collection to the stores.

• We are contemplating allowing for the possibility to still order items for the FW11 season, we will make an official announcement of this upon my return to NYC, and to tell what items will be available for ordering. Items ordered in this round, will not be ready until maybe late August, early September so please bear that in mind.

• Studio Stock items for the FW Season will be ready about then, Late August to early September, there will be lots of goodies to be had, among them items that will be completely new.

• There will also be better customer service this time around, as we have a lot of things that will be implemented over the next few months in order to better serve our clients. Items such as a complete look-book and fit pics of all Studio Stock items. The possibility of swatch card requests etc............we want to make this one of the absolute best small design studios to deal with in terms of price, quality of products and customer service.
          • Our Mission is to make you completely satisfied every time you do business with Zam Barrett Dialogue or wear our products.....and the way we take care of you as our client, whether it be a store or an individual, its all the same. its about bringing satisfaction to the clients in the form of clothing.........

I will say more when we arrive in NY, I got a plane to catch!

Blessings and Much Love
          ZB
          Last edited by zamb; 07-03-2011, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
            • Jan 2011

More pics are up of detail shots of SS12 clothes on ZB's facebook! Details look amazing

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Hello All

So I am back in NY and on the grind again
              Paris was great, we met a lot of interesting people, made a number of connections and we hope to make in better next time around.

Sorry to those who wanted to see the collection in person and never had the chance to, it was a really great collection, and I don't think the pictures posted has really given a full perspective of the collection as yet. We will be doing a look book shoot soon, after then it will be posted and you will all have a chance to see the collection from a better perspective............until then, just be patient.

• We are not taking any Spring 2012 private orders as yet, I mean, its still the middle of 2011, there is fall stuff to be shipped out, and fall stuff that can still be bought. We haven't even touch fall 2011 Studio stock items as yet, however an update will be given on that soon.
              • Fall 2011 production is almost finished, in a few weeks the stores will have their items, and all those in their respective locales who want to see the stuff in person and to buy items stocked only by the stores will have the opportunity to do so.

Here Is the list of Stores again who will be carrying the collection for the FW 2011 season:
              • John Bull Private Lab - Japan
              • Pollyanna Barnsley - England
              • Layers London - England
              • The Number 4 - Kuwait
              • Ink - Hong Kong
              • Orimono - Sweden

All stores should have thier items by the end of July, or at the latest first week of August, depending on thier conformed shipping times. As to when it hits the selling floor is up to the respective stores.

As for private clients, depending on the items you ordered, some Clients will receive their items in a few weeks. Others will receive their items early August. The leathers in particular will be a slightly late, unfortunately we ended up one man down in our leather department and I have to be filling in overtime to ensure that the quality is maintained and the items are done in the pristine quality you all have come to expect from us...........so we ask for your patience in this area.

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

There is still the possibility to make a custom/ Studio order for the FW season, I decided to open up this because some people were inquiring.

Also, Studio Stock items will be really interesting this season, there will be some old classics in New fabrications that you all have come to know and love, and there are some completely new items that we will be doing that were not even a part of the FW collection that we showed,

There will also be bags, belts, scarves and a few other new product categories that we have never done before..............an official list of what will be produced will be published soon.

Also, our mission for this second half of the year is to improve our customer service, we have had a few glitches with shipping of items and deliveries over the past few months, nothing Major, but things we want to improve and be better at, we will be implementing a system for ordering/ shipping that will make it better for everyone.
                when the time is appropriate we will notify you all of that

Blessings
                ZB

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

When it's easy, I'm still waiting on an email. No stress, but it sounds like now is an opportune time as well (since Studio may be re-opening).

Thanks
                  Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Guys

be patient, please, we have nothing to sell ATM, the sample sale took almost everything, and whats left in the studio is a small batch of items Im not ready to sell yet.
                    Only thing that can be had now are pleated peasant pants (Drop Crotch) in 48 and 50 in black. i might list those for sale in the classified soon

here is a time line of when to expect goods and what to expect.
                    We have to take care of the stores and the people who ordered items earlier this year first. this Month of July we are doing that. I will notify everyone when there items are ready, and how to proceed.

• FW ready to wear items will be in the stores between third week of July and first week of August, a few posts up you can find the list of stores carrying the collection for the FW season

• Private clients will be receiving their orders between third week of July and second week of August depending on what item(s) was ordered.
                    • FW Studio Stock items will be available late August to early September..........hopefully before September............

• Here is a list of what will be available, there might be other stuff as the details are still being worked out, but just to give an idea:

1. Hooded Razor Coat (in Black and Dark Grey)
                    2. Heavy Linen Overshirt, (Two Colors and two weights)
                    3. DNA Sleeve Knit (Pullover & U neck Version in several colorways)
                    4. Echadh Seam top (with new torso length and updated Sizing)
                    5. Raglan Sleeve knit
                    6. Porcine leather Long Shirt (Non Overlocked version Partially lined in Cotton)
                    7. Tri-panel Slim Pant
                    8. Overlocked Drop Crotch pant
                    9. Double layered Drop Croch shorts
                    10. DNA jeans (in original fabric and a New softer Fabrication)
                    11. Tailored DNA pant (resized and updated)
                    12. Scarves (two styles)
                    13. 1.5" Belt
                    14. 1” Slim Belt
                    15. Beanie
                    16. Siamese Bag
                    17. Polis bag

Some items will be availble in limited sizes/ fabrications, while others will have larger size run.

Also, we will be moving our Studios in about a month or so, Brooklynites, we are coming to join you!

We will be moving to a bigger, spacious and more client friendly location so for all our fans is you every visit New York you can feel free to come a visit us.

I will say more later, got a lot to do today in the Studio

Blessings
                    ZB

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Comment

• Carcass
                        • May 2010

Torture chair! : O

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by noumenos
                          wow, leathers are on their way ...
                          well, kind of, but not quite yet....soon though
                          some stuff is ready and some being finished up now
                          so in about a week or two we will be shipping to you guys.
                          stores are getting their items now,
                          its been crazy, so much stuff to do, so many little details and wanting to make sure everything is done right..............
                          while I love it, some Days I feel like I want to disappear

Originally posted by Carcass View Post
                          Torture chair! : O
                          Yes, from the first full season, but we will keep it......will be going with us to the new space, and greet all our visitors when they come

Comment

• tomatous
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post

Yes, from the first full season, but we will keep it......will be going with us to the new space, and greet all our visitors when they come

"Oh, my legs are so tired from walking around NYC all day, I think I will take a load off."

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

FW 2011 "MIMIMALIST" J JEAN

cold dyed,
                              Painters canvas,
                              mineral salt residue,
                              oxidized center back loop,

a beast in production,
                              nobody wants to sew them,
                              scissors split my finger from cutting them,
                              lady wore bandage from sewing them,...........she said
                              "My hand is dead"
                              needle pierced button sewers' hand from finishing them

Cold dyed
                              Painters canvas
                              Minimalist J jean

Comment

• david s
                                • Jul 2010

the zam cannot disapper

the jeans in person are pretty fine, they have a really nice texture
                                It's absolutely Hedious!
                                shy poser

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎