Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seatbelts
    • Sep 2010

Does anyone have a fit picture of Zam's "Soft J Pant" or the wash waxed cotton longsleeve button up?
    julius leather jacket size 2
    http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14217

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by seatbelts View Post
      Does anyone have a fit picture of Zam's "Soft J Pant" or the wash waxed cotton longsleeve button up?

you can refer to the Spring Summer collection lookbook images for the fit of the soft J pant...........there is a versin of it three in blood washed beige.......

for the rotated seam waxed cotton shirt the fit is the same as this:

its the same pattern, but no overlock detail.............
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• theetruscan
        • Jan 2008

I'm dim. Where do I find a list of those products I can order direct from the studio for this season? I see that items can still be ordered, but I don't see where to find a list of which items go in which category (or a price list).

Thanks
        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Hello All,

Sincere apologies for the delay in replying to some of the PM's sent to me.
          just a matter of adjusting to new responsibilities and the challenges of a growing business
          I assure you all that everyone will be replied to by tomorrow evening.

As I've said before, we are taking private orders on Z-items for the FW 2011 collection. there is still the possibility on ordering spring items.

there will be an announcement made regarding ready to ship items through the studio soon

thanks again
          Blessings
          ZB

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Hello All,

Apologies to everyone who has contacted me and got a slow or nonexistent reply.
            I am back at work now and ready to rumble.
            I have answered all PMs and shipped all packages expect for two that should be going out before the end of the week.

just wanna remind everyone that we are taking pre-orders on the studio items from the fall collection until March 15.
            if there is anything you are interested in please feel free to contact us through PM or via email at: dialogue@zambarrett.com

we are running behind with the production of the ready to ship studio items, an announcement will be made on that soon.

there are still a few DNA and Anatomic Drop Crotch pants available at good prices.
            If interested feel free to contact us via PM

we thank everyone again for their kind support.

In the meantime here are two message i got that just made my day......

Hi.
            I just wanted to let you know that I received the shirts today. And what can I say, you never disappoint. The heavy canvas one will be my go to shirt/jacket this spring. It's perfect and the fabric is awesome, feels like an armor when worn. What is a collar like this called? I really like the way it keeps upright and doesn't fold down.

The plaid one also lived up to my all my wishes.

Thanks a million.

Best
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Zamb,

Well, the wait was definitely worth it!!! I'm in awe and in complete lost for words. The bag is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! I could have sworn the interior is suppose to be plaid? I wasn't a big fan of that anyway, but the black interior makes it 10x better. This is THE bag I've been looking for as long as I can remember.

Thank you so much. Your work has definitely gotta be appreciated in person. I look forward to handling more of them in the future.

Cheers,

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

As requested,

here are a few pics of the Jacket...........

Spring Summer 2011 Asymmetric Lapel Jacket

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Bad Assery!
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• tomatous
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                  Hello All,

Apologies to everyone who has contacted me and got a slow or nonexistent reply.
                  I am back at work now and ready to rumble.
                  I have answered all PMs and shipped all packages expect for two that should be going out before the end of the week.
                  My reply must have slipped through the cracks. Please reply when you get a second Zam

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by tomatous View Post
                    My reply must have slipped through the cracks. Please reply when you get a second Zam
                    Sincere apologies, will do that in a few minutes

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Hello All,

today march 15, is officially the last day for Clients to make special orders of studio items for the FW 2011 collection.
                      iam extending this deadline untlil Sunday March 20, 2011

the official list of items are ready and can be accessed by contacting the Studio via PM or email at: dialogue@zambarrett.com.

there is still the possibility of ordering select spring items through the studio.
                      For inquires please PM or contact the studio at: dialogue@zambarrett.com

talk soon
                      Blessings
                      ZB

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

the other spring leather..................

Overlocked Unlined shirt jacket with two inner pockets in washed and treated Buffalo leather..............

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Hello All,

Just a quick update to let everyone know we are having difficulties providing the FW Studio items list through PM.

the best way to receive the list along with the corresponding images is through email.
                          for the list please email the Studio at: dialogue@zambarrett.com

Also, please specify your SZ username when you do, so that I can differentiate between SZ members and clients who aren't.......

Trust me, there is a benefit to you if you are an SZ member

talk soon
                          Blessings
                          ZB

Comment

• coro
                            • Dec 2008

Hello,

So, you don´t make trousers in 44?

thanks...

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

All,

First off,
                              I must say thanks for the love and support from everyone I receive here, I could act all entitled and such, and believe that it is my grandness and brilliance as a designer that has made my work what it is today..................but I am a realist. and being a realist I understand that my work is nothing without the contribution and support of friends, supporters and Clients like you all here. I never want to dismiss or downplay the importance of that.
                              A big thank you to you all. You all have enriched my life in such a wonderful way. and I am truly grateful for every kind word, every PM, every email and every purchase.

I thank the stores for their support, and thank all the private Clients who have ordered.

Today was officially the last day to place orders, a good number of people have, others are still pending and to all I say thank you.
                              I am going to extend the deadline until Wednesday March 23.
                              After this there will be absolutely no extensions, so those on the fence please confirm your order before then.

We will begin production officially on April 1st and there will be no delays, as we want it make sure everything is perfect and the Clients are 100% satisfied with their items.

There is a lot of things to do this year, a lot of exiting announcements to be made from the Zam Barrett Dialogue work studio in the coming months. I will let you all know when the time is right

until then, a Big Thanks

Blessings
                              ZB

Comment

• MWNN
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2011

Reminds me of CCP jacket.
                                Looks really tough. Nice work.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰