Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chomeo
    • Mar 2010

:) must be late. i read it as overly washed. the neck on the Layers' website seems shorter than i remember.

Comment

• Mos
      • Jun 2010

Zamb, finally got the pants, and guess what? They were worth the wait ! Great feel and cut. Though the cotton seems to be a bit delicate, already got it caught on something.

Comment

• Chim
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
        Chim. Any pics?
        will try to get you some pics by tonight.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

hello All,

We would just like to give an update to apologize to everyone who has sent us emails and PM's over the last few days and has either gotten a delayed response or no reply at all.
          We have moved Studios to a new bigger and better location that will allow us to work better, more efficiently and to create the beautiful items you have all come to love. we are working overtime to get all the necessary infrastructure in so that by the end of the month we can be functioning at full capacity...........
          One of the problems we are having is that the technicians have yet to come and install our internet service and the wireless access seems to be very bad to the point of being non existent from our location

they had promised us to come either Thursday or Friday past, but no one came.
          We are doing the best we can to resolve these issues as online communication is extremely important in our business. hopefully all should be well early this week

We would also like to let you guys who have pending FW orders know that a huge shipment of items went out between Thursday and Friday
          there are a few packages left to go out which will be leaving between Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. I will try my best to notify everyone, but please do look out, as because of our internet problems I can only reply late at nights when I leave the studio.

thanks again to everyone............

Also, was great meeting some of you at the SZ party last Wednesday.............
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

hello all,

just a quick update again to notify everyone that the last batch of FW items that were ordered earlier this year is going out today..........
            So in a few days everyone will have their items.

We are still having internet issues at the office, its been really frustrating but what can we do? its been baptism by fire!
            In the meantime we have been producing our FW11 Studio Stock items, which will be ready at the end of the month.

we can give an update as to what will be available:

• Siamese Bag -three Colors
            • Polis Bag- Classic version - with a few updates
            • Redesigned Nick Bag - Bigger and better
            • Overdyed DNA Jeans - in two fabrications, from size 44-52
            • Minimalist J Jeans - in black only, from 46-52
            • Overdyed Soft J pants - in two fabrics and two colors, from 44-52
            • Tailored DNA pants - two versions, the classic version and an overlocked Drop Crotch version
            • High neck DNA Pullover- two Colors 46 -50
            • Echadh Seam Pullover - two Colors and fabric weights 44- 50
            • Hooded Razor Coat- very limited run of this in 46-50

there are other goodies that will be available, some stuff is ready and others are still being made, Items should be ready about the end of September.

Also, at the end of September we will be opening up for preorders on the SS12 Collection, in about a week or so we will be posting the entire lookbook images in the relevant thread......

thanks again to everyone
            Blessings
            ZB

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Just got news that this has been published on For Tomorrow's Blog.
              and trust me..........my head is big but not as how this last picture makes it look

Comment

• gnow
                • Jun 2010

Glad to see that your getting the attention you deserve, Z.

What's the material of that blazer your wearing? Blistered lamb?

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by gnow View Post
                  Glad to see that your getting the attention you deserve, Z.

What's the material of that blazer your wearing? Blistered lamb?
                  Yea thanks
                  It is indeed blistered lamb!

The internet people are here
                  Let us pray ...........its no fun using a smartphone as a replacement for a computer

Comment

• comex9
                    • Jan 2009

Congrats Z!!!! always good to see talent and artists being recongized.

Comment

• Eye
                      • Jan 2010

amazing outfit zam, did you design these pants ? These are not from fw11, are they ?
                      WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• Faye
                        • Apr 2009

Great news zam! Can't wait to receive my orders...
                        ...and already eyeing something from the studio items above. ^^

And I really like to pictures from the fortomorrow blog. I suppose they were still shot in the old studio?
                        Can I ask about the shirt with the red overlock detail that you're working on in the 3rd last picture? I don't remember seeing it before...

Also...although you don't remember the last picture, do you at least remember what pants you've been wearing there? the (overlock?) darting in the front looks very beautiful.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Eye,
                          P
                          The pictures were shot in the new space we are still working on the build out of the space but we have set up our machines and are working
                          We have received quite a number of visitors already
                          But our official opening date is Oct 1st
                          The pant I am wearing will be available in the FW11 offering, a new shape we developed.
                          The one I am wearing is the only one that exist so far....
                          Last edited by zamb; 09-15-2011, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Hallelujah!
                            Internet service is up, Finally!

Life at ZB is returning to Norma;l

Comment

• Faye
                              • Apr 2009

This jacket is absolute DOPE!! And stiffffff…..
                              Thank you so much for my new home, Zam!

Will later post a pic of the “plaster arm“ packaging…

Comment

• lost53
                                • Dec 2010

^well you don't need to be told....^

But, that is looking very nice indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎