Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cowsareforeating
    • Jan 2011

^ heres hoping mine comes in today. that looks awesome. I can't wait for muy future leather that i will order haha.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

P,

the Jacket looks great on you man
      really great

Some people are having concerns about the textured treatment on the jacket, but the jacket is specially wrapped and treated to give it that texture
      it will get softer over time but the texture becomes more interesting
      I am wearing one right now that I will be living in for the FW season

Also
      so i don't have to answer them all.

Some items from the FW studio stock are ready, others will be ready next week, while we havent listed anything as yet, if anyone is interested they can order/ preorder so that you dont lose out in your size. there are only limited stick in each size.
      hopefully everything will be ready by next week end.

Drop me a PM/ email with any questions you might have

Blessings
      ZB
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Its been a long winding road, many trails on the way. Some said it couldn't be done, some said I was stupid, they even tried to stop us.............but against the odds, Finally.
        Monday OCTOBER 3RD, 2011
        We will officially open ZFAKTORIE, the production arm of Zam Barrett Dialogue. To God Be the Glory!!!!!!!.
        I want to thank everyone who helped to make this possibly, its still a long way to go, but this is a significant step on a dramatic and powerful journey!

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Hello All,

Just a few quick updates to answer several questions that persons have been asking, that are better answered here than through PM's.
          Over the Next few weeks some important updates will be made in this threaf, so please do read here early and often.

• ZFaktorie will officially open on October 3rd, 2011. It is the production arm of Zam Barrett Dialogue, we intend to produce everything ourselves, in house by owning our own production facilities and this is the first step in realizing our goal, the factory will serve to continue making our wonderful items without the need to outsource anything.
          • All are welcome to come and visit our facilities, but please do make an appointment, whether you live in NY or you are visiting you are welcome to come and see how the stuff is made and how we are doing.

• FW 2011 items will officially go on sale on October 3rd, a lot of items are ready, and some people have preordered stuff, we encourage you to take advantage of this, as we are doing only limited runs of items in each size, so if you need something, better to preorder to secure your size/ color.
          • There have been alot of inquiries regarding Custom Suits, we have done this for several Clients who are both members and Non members of SZ, it is an aspect of our business that we have not promoted, in part because we were bogged down with other stuff, but now, we will be making this service open to all those who require to take advantage of it. (I will say more on this soon)
          • In order to be more efficient, to serve everyone better and to streamline our operations, we have developed a system for ordering of items............When making a purchase through PayPal, in the notes section of the transaction, these four things must be listed. 1. Item// 2. Size //3. Color // 4. Shipping Address. This will allow us to process your order in a more efficient way than in the past, and we intend to do this

We thank everyone again, our growth and success would never have been possible without you all. Pictures of theFaktorie will be available soon

Blessings'
          ZB

Comment

• rider
            eyes of the world
            • Jun 2009

zam, lucky for others that you are carrying the siamese bag as stock item. with fall now in full tilt, i've switched bags over to the army green one i got from you. i knew it was good but i had no idea just how good until i started using it. as if the color and the roomy functionality werent enough i cant keep my nose out of it, it smells so good.

meeting you was one of the highlights of my nyc evening, you are a class act mr. barrett.

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by rider View Post
              zam, lucky for others that you are carrying the siamese bag as stock item. with fall now in full tilt, i've switched bags over to the army green one i got from you. i knew it was good but i had no idea just how good until i started using it. as if the color and the roomy functionality werent enough i cant keep my nose out of it, it smells so good.

meeting you was one of the highlights of my nyc evening, you are a class act mr. barrett.
              you know, one of my biggest regrets for that evening was not spending more time taking to you and M,
              M, holds a special place in my heart and I wish I could see here more often. I was so tired that day that I was really going on fumes..........but I have my passion and I give it my all...........I will continue till "the wheels falls off"

the bag is wonderful, and yes, we have them as FW11 stock, in three colors...........Good to hear you are enjoying it much, my greatest pleasure is always to get wonderful feedback from people who have bought the products and are in love with them!

thanks again
              ZB

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                • Jan 2011

Got some "zams" in the mail today. cut and fabric choices impeccable. I was right to leave it to the man!

you guys are sleeping on the ecadh short sleeves...
                Last edited by cowsareforeating; 09-29-2011, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Hello All

please understand that if you have a particular question about an item stocked by a store, we prefer you call the store and ask them about the item. actually we encourage you to do that.

Also, please be aware that some stores are stocking items that are not on their website,

For example, not all items stocked by Layers, is listed on their online site, Pollyanna is the same,

Regarding the Minimalist J jeans, All the stores only carry the Grey version of the Jeans, the black version was never a part of the original FW11 Collection but was developed afterward and only available, by ordering through us,..........for the greys, we encourage you to buy from the store, unless they are sold out or don't have your size........

Also, look out for a preview of the Studio stock items later today.............Lot of items are ready

1. 1. Soft J Pants in 100% basket weave Cotton and 100% Jamaican hemp //Size 46-52
                  2. Tailored DNA Pant in 100% Cotton herringbone and a Special edition version in 100% Double ply linen, with some very rare metal buttons // Size 44-50
                  3. DNA Jeans in 100% Painters Canvas, and the original Classic brushed cotton fabric //Size 44-50
                  4. Overlocked DNA Drop Crotch Pants very rare, new style as seen on the For tomorrow site worn by me, Only Six pairs will be made, three in Cotton herringbone, and three in a Black/ Grey plaid // 46-50
                  5. Hooded Razor Coat
                  6. High Neck DNA Pullover
                  7. Echadh Seam Pullover
                  8. Overlocked Raglan Sweater
                  9. Slim Leather Shirt
                  10. Siamese bag
                  11. Polis Bag
                  12. Nick Bag
                  13. Scarves
                  14. Belt

All info will be updated soon

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

I visited the ZFaktorie yesterday. It's a nice set up!
                    Faye, I got the same jacket and it's fantastic the fit is just perfect.

By the way, don't overlook the scarves from the current collection they are awesome.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Magic1
                      • Jan 2011

^zam's one of the few to make a sufficiently long scarf (enough of the short crap) that isn't $800...
                      And they have a great unique texture and depth of color.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Magic1 View Post
                        ^zam's one of the few to make a sufficiently long scarf (enough of the short crap) that isn't $800...
                        And they have a great unique texture and depth of color.

thanks Faust and Magic1.

we will post some pics of the Studio early next week

Here are a few detail shots of some of the scarves

felted wool on Cotton gauze

100% textured wool

100% textured wool, maroon and black

Scarf measures 120" x 17"

Comment

• chomeo
                          • Mar 2010

Very nice Zam! I'm liking that felted wool on cotton scarf..

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

thanks man!
                            and there will be a few others that we have not shown here as yet.............we are experimenting with a Cold dyed linen and a wool gauze version right now to see what is possible.
                            hopefully they will be successful experiments

Over the next few days I will be adding the images for the FW11 studio stock items..........hope to get everything up by Sunday..........lots of interesting stuff to come

Comment

• chomeo
                              • Mar 2010

I didn't see that wool/silk version you had from the FW11 Zam? Is it still available? Would love to get good pictures for that.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by chomeo View Post
                                I didn't see that wool/silk version you had from the FW11 Zam? Is it still available? Would love to get good pictures for that.
                                i dont know what the rules are on this forum but i'd love to see a zb archive thread ;P although thats more work for you zb

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎