X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Hello to all our friends

We uploaded a large assortment of accessories along with several items in the outerwear category today

The final set of items for the SS13 season will be uploaded later this week.

As promised, All SZ Members are extended a 15% discount until the end of the month of April.
    If you have bought a SS13 item before this announcement, to be fair to everyone the discount can be applied retroactively

The code is SZ15.
    the code is SZ members only.......

Also,
    we will be adding comprehensive sizing charts to all items listed on the site, along with general store policies so that there is little or no grey area in making your purchases.

While we strive to provide improved service and all relevant information, please feel free to contact us with whatever questions you might have.
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

----SPRING/ SUMMER 2013 ---

Continued

Comment

• Resonkuken
        • Oct 2012

I´m really digging these coats, zam. Looking forward to your collection hitting stores. I´m sorry if you´ve already said but, when will they be available online?

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
          I´m really digging these coats, zam. Looking forward to your collection hitting stores. I´m sorry if you´ve already said but, when will they be available online?
          Resonkuken

Thank you. All the stores that are carrying items ofr SS13 have received thier items already. some have even sold out of some of the more key pieces for the season, so we are happy to see that.
          Some of the items we are carrying in our webstore are only available through us as they are not stocked by the stores. All three coats/ jackets shown above are Zfactorie exclusives.
          As for being listed. approximately 80% of the items that will be available for spring summer is available for sale now, with about 60-70% of them listed on the site already. some will be listed tomorrow and the remainder of the items will be listed next week, so please check early and often to see what is available.

In the event you are interested in something specific, you can always send us a PM here.

Comment

• k3mist
            • Apr 2013

hello zam.

forgive my ignorance

but is there a purpose to the metal belt loop on the back of the dna jeans. or for aesthetic value?

btw i am really pleased with the dna pants i have.

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by k3mist View Post
              hello zam.

forgive my ignorance

but is there a purpose to the metal belt loop on the back of the dna jeans. or for aesthetic value?

btw i am really pleased with the DNA pants i have.

Thank you very much for the inquiry

The metal loop exist for both functional and aesthetic purposes. Originally the metal loop was a part of the first iteration of the Minimalist J Jeans and not the DNA.
              On this first pant, did not have the now existing fabric loop that covers the metal loop and make it invisible from full back view if the wearer so decides. However we were concerned that the rough hewn nature of the metal loop could possibly damage more delicate tops when worn like that. As a result we devised a way to cover the metal loop with an additional fabric loop that buttons to allow the wearer to cover or expose the metal loop as needed.

Some people have removed them altogether, some people swear by them. we have even had people who decided not to buy pants unless it has this loop and some who request to take them off..............I guess in the end its left to the wearer to choose whether they need it or not

All existing models of regular DNA has them, along with current season SS13 Minimalist J Jeans.

Last edited by zamb; 04-25-2013, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• k3mist
                • Apr 2013

thanks for the reply.

got it, thats kinda the reason why i removed it..i wear a lot of delicate tops/tanks like those from julius/ro/silent and was concerned it might tear.

although i do like how raw it looks on the jeans. really gives it a 'organic' look and feel.

(p.s the metal loop is now on my working table as i begin to make a leather messenger bag)

Comment

• LOVE
                  • Dec 2007

floral pattern linen brocade looks great

Comment

• onijo84
                    • May 2011

Zam,

The texture and the cut is beautiful on the first one-button blazer. What is the fabric composition on it?

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by onijo84 View Post
                      Zam,

The texture and the cut is beautiful on the first one-button blazer. What is the fabric composition on it?
                      onijo84

Thanks for the inquiry
                      This fabric is one of the best we've ever worked with, and we've used for several custom suits for a few clients who all have given it great thumbs up
                      its 55% Linen/ 45% Cotton. very dense, but really soft, and ages really well

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

---SPRING/ SUMMER 2013 --- Continued

Double layer "Crushed" Shorts

Minimalist Slim Shorts and Human Nature Faulted Shoulder Top

Reversible "Mono-Panel" Tee

more coming soon...........

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

To all our friends here at SZ,

We are pleased to announce that all clothing items that will be available through the Zfactorie Webstore are finally listed an available for purchase on the site.
                          We just added a wide assortments of tops and some shorts and this will be all that is available for sale in the clothing sections of the site.

There are a few small accessories that will be added this week, but this is it for Clothing.

The site is still a work in progress so please bear with us and feel free to send us an email or a PM if there are any questions you might have.

Later this week we will be adding a page outlining all the policies regarding sales, returns and such.
                          we will also be adding a sizing chart system that will allow all our clients to choose the size of the item that is best suited for them

we thank you all again for your kind support from the very beginning until now
                          Also please remember to use the Code: SZ15 when making a purchase to receive your SZ member discount

blessings
                          ZB

Comment

• drizzly
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2012

thanks Zam!

Comment

• moyamoya
                              • Mar 2012

really amazing work Zam.

I just got the reversible belt and it is already one of my favorites

Comment

• Magic1
                                • Jan 2011

I think the pattern and cut of shawl collar slim blazer (the one button lapel-less blazer) is the best blazer you've produced yet. fantastic job zam.

Great stuff in general.

let me know when you've got some ls cotton tops you need to get rid of.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎