X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

The black leather jacket Zam has made for next season can compete with any out there.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by moyamoya View Post
      really amazing work Zam.

I just got the reversible belt and it is already one of my favorites
      thanks
      I need one in my life too, but always end up not owning anything....LOL

Originally posted by Magic1 View Post
      I think the pattern and cut of shawl collar slim blazer (the one button lapel-less blazer) is the best blazer you've produced yet. fantastic job zam.
      Great stuff in general.
      let me know when you've got some ls cotton tops you need to get rid of.
      Holla at me, I might have some things for you!

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      The black leather jackets Zam has made for next season can compete with any out there.
      Fixed.
      there is probably five leather jackets in the FW13 Collection, however I am not sure all of them will be produced.

If you are making reference to the one you tried, that is actually available now on the web store as it is a SS13 piece, but was among the FW stuff because its gonna be a seasonal staple.

You dont wanna know who showed up today and tried on the shawl collar slim blazer
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Also,

has come to my attention that some people seem to have a problem with the discount code.
        If anyone does, please do let me know. I had to correct it last night and it should be fine now

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Hello to all our friends

We are pleased to announce that Zfactorie / Zam Barrett is having a three day private sale on select items from our Spring and Summer stock

The sale is not open to the public but only for those who are on our mailing list, so no public announcement was made.
          The sale began at 12:00 am from Thursday May 9th and will continue Sunday May 12, 2013.

it seems some of the people who are on the list are not receiving the correspondence we are sending them for different reasons so we are posting the info here for members who may be interested in taking advantage of this

If you want to take advantage of this, please email us at: dialogue@zambarrett.com and a coupon code will be sent to you that you can use at checkout to receive the 30% discount.

We kindly ask that this info not be posted outside of the Forums, thank you

We thank all our friends for their continued support.

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Johnbull X ZAM BARRETT

We are pleased to announce, exclusively for the people of Japan, a jeans collaboration between respected Japanese denim manufacturer John Bull and Zam Barrett. The Jeans collection consist of 3 styles of pants and 2 styles of shorts, designed by Zam Barrett and manufactured by John Bull. The Spring Summer 2013 season marks the first release in this collaboration that will be continued for the Fall Winter 2013 season. For Spring Summer 2013 the pieces are available in Japan only.

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

---ZFACTORIE 30% OFF SALE---

Hello to all our friends, clients and friends of out clients. Zfactorie web-store is having a 30% off sale on all items in the web-store. for those interested in taking advantage of this sale, please use the coupon code SS30 at checkout to receive the discount. Happy shopping!

Comment

• norenred
                • Jul 2012

Hi Zam,
                is it active already? I just tried it during checkout and it was not recognized as a valid coupon.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by norenred View Post
                  Hi Zam,
                  is it active already? I just tried it during checkout and it was not recognized as a valid coupon.
                  Sorry,

should be fine now..................

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

hello All,

if you tried to make a purchase through Zfacotrie Webstore and there was any issue with the coupon code, please feel free to notify me, as it seems some people were having a problem with it.
                    the error has been corrected now and all should be well!

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                      • Jan 2011

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

doesnt get much better than that!

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

SLING BAG - BLACK // MAROON // COMBAT GREEN

Comment

• Piffen
                            • Aug 2007

Got the High neck zero jacket a couple of days ago. Now I'm a believer. Thanks Zam!

Comment

• moyamoya
                              • Mar 2012

Amazing work on the bags Zam.

I still think a grey version would look wonderful.

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by moyamoya View Post
                                Amazing work on the bags Zam.

I still think a grey version would look wonderful.

Yes they came out great. Only layers ended up getting the grey ones. INK got a heavy linen Version which is nice and we might to again because it was really great

I actually do not use much of my own work which is pretty shameful. I design and like a lot of things but I wear basically the same stuff everyday and carry the two versions of the same bag.

Basic uniform for me is Echadh/ Raglan/ Faulted with DNA Jeans in either drop Crotch or regular or Soft J Jeans. However I think I want one of these bags!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎