Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

We are pleased to announce the beginning of our Seasonal Pre- Paris sale. 40% off all Spring Summer items in the web store using the Code: paris40
    Happy Shopping , enjoy the sales and thanks for the your Continued support!
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Piffen View Post
      Got the High neck zero jacket a couple of days ago. Now I'm a believer. Thanks Zam!
      Is that the black leather one? It's so Zboss
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Piffen
        • Aug 2007

Nope, it's the patchwork fabric one, sans sleeves. Wearing it right now. Sturdy as hell and works so well with Ricks stuff.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Is that the black leather one? It's so Zboss
          Originally posted by Piffen View Post
          Nope, it's the patchwork fabric one, sans sleeves. Wearing it right now. Sturdy as hell and works so well with Ricks stuff.

Thanks Faust and Piffen
          interestingly, both of these are made from exactly the same pattern.
          I think we are pretty much sold out of both too, we only have one leather jacket left in 48 and one Zero Jacket in 50.
          and I think the leather is tentatively spoken for.

Also. We encourage SZers to like our facebook page. there is a lot if things we do, that isn't always posted on SZ. Like the Sling bag vote competition we had.
          that interestingly, an SZ member won, and I also got chewed out by a few people for, simple because they only became aware of it after someone had already won.

I am going to have another give away of a second sling bag, except it will be a competition of such. this is how we will go ahead with this;
          All Clients who make a purchase in the Pre paris sale, between yesterday and the end of the sale, regardless of the item/ amount, will be entered in with the opportunity to win one of the one shoulder Sling bags.
          However please do like our FB page for this as we want to start keeping this thread and posts on SZ specifically to design work and not necessarily commercial/ selling endeavors

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Philosophic Minimalism

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Happy Birthday!

Final Markdowns and the final leg of the Pre Paris sale. all items in the webstore are 50% off. Please use coupon code Paris50 at checkout!

Happy Shopping

Comment

• Jbravo
                  • Feb 2013

I'm really impressed by your work, zamb. About to become your new customer. Cheers.

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jbravo View Post
                    I'm really impressed by your work, zamb. About to become your new customer. Cheers.

thanks man!
                    we appreciate you and all of our clients, you all are the reason we do what we do!

blessings
                    ZB

Comment

• Atimo
                      • May 2012

Hey Zam,

Is the Paris presentation open to everybody or is it only for pro ?

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Atimo,

We are showing the collection with Stealth project this season in a gallery

the sales section of the season is for buyers only.
                        however, Stealth is having a party on Sunday Evening the 30th

if you would like, the collection will be viewable then so feel free to come by and see it.

As for Zfactorie.

We are closed tomorrow, as the staff has worked tirelessly to get everything together so I am giving them the day off. However Operations continue on Monday morning of next week so if you need to inquire about an item or make a purchase through the webstore, please do so with confidence.

Kymoya (the shipping manager) will be here on Monday along with the other staff so if anything All should be well.

Things are moving a little slower because of Paris preparations, but all orders through the store/ Custom orders or inquiries will be handled as usual.

I am back in the US next Thursday and will address all and any issues that the staff may be unable to handle

Originally posted by Atimo View Post
                        Hey Zam,

Is the Paris presentation open to everybody or is it only for pro ?

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Hello all

we hope everyone is doing great!
                          just updating everyone that i am back in the US now.
                          Zfactorie will resume normal operations on Monday.
                          If you have a pending order/ transaction, we will update you in the next few days to let you know the status, if it has been shipped, with the tracking information or how soon it will go out if it hasn't as yet

Paris was great to us!

thanks and talk to everyone soon!

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Hello All

For those who have tried to send me a PM and have not received a reply
                            I am uncertain as to what is happening, but I cannot seem to reply to any messages

Please is you need an prompt response to any issues, please send me a message via email at: dialogue@zambarrett.com

I will ask the moderators to look into this

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

djt00

Hope all is well with you
                              Yes I am an honest guy and I am happy you and many of the other clients who support us like our products.

First and foremost we are an artisanal design studio, and yes we do now run a web store and often sell items here outside of selling the wholesale collection to the stores.
                              We have worked and continue to work at improving all aspects of what we do, including customer service. We are a small company that juggling many things and it is important for you to understand this. Right now we just came back from Paris and we are dealing with a backlog of orders. On top of that we are handling production and deliveries for the FW13 season and also negotiating with the stores for the SS14 collection that was just shown. We are currently short two team members and I am in the middle of moving my Family..................take your time your item is on it's way

It is 11:51 pm and I am still in the studio after working till 1am this morning, so please understand we are doing our best.
                              The one thing I can promise you, like i promise all our clients, is that sometimes things do take longer than expected, but we will always be here to address any issue that may arise and to work things out in a satisfactory way. We are not gonna take your money and disappear so there is no need of you to worry.

And by the way, even though you haven't received the tracking as yet, your belt was shipped to you yesterday and is en roue to you.
                              I will update you with that information via email tomorrow

thanks again
                              ZB

Originally posted by djt00
                              First of all, I don't like writing this kind of messages, especially because Zam Barrett seems to be a honest guy and I like his products.

Not really satisfield with the customer service so far. I think it is reasonable to expect the seller to ship the item within 24-48 hours. If they take longer I would expect an e-mail stating such. It has been over a week since I paid, but he has not yet sent the shipment confirmation, even though he promised to do so few days ago.

It's completely understandable that Zam is busy. However no one should be too busy for a good customer service. Ignoring emails and private messages is not very honest way to operate. Do not forget that your customer is the one paying your salary and making your job possible.

I will wait a while before opening a paypal dispute. Right now I'm happy that I did not pay as a gift.

Comment

• Dawn
                                • Mar 2009

I have no problem whatsoever regarding Zam's work. I've handled a few of his pieces (a bag & 2 belts) and can only say good things about them. I'm sure all his other work is great as people say it is.

The only complaint I have, which has been brought up a few times (or so...) now is the customer service. I purchased one of his old belts that had an issue and was promised a replacement, which he did keep his word in the end. I'm bringing this up because it took 5.5 months, which is absolutely absurd (I don't even remember waiting this long for a custom order CCP piece). Also, the fact that many of my messages were ignored and I was lied to.

Throughout this entire process, he's sent me 7 messages in TOTAL (9 if you include 2 continuous messages), which I've included below. If you look at the time frame in between each message, there's quite a big gap, which no possible explanation can excuse the lack of communication.

Jan. 31
                                "will give you the details and allow you to chose one as a replacement

just give me a little time as since Ive been back from Paris Ive been sick and a little overworked"

Mar. 23
                                "Slow timing but a really simple issue man

I can send you out a new corrected one this week"

Apr. 12
                                "but I am planning on possibly sending you something really ace early next week as a replacement"

May 9
                                "can you send me your shipping address"

June 9
                                "the belt is on its way to you

it was shipped last week"

June 27
                                "your faith will be restored today ; )"

July 10
                                "those that patiently wait are always rewarded

the belt is on its way to you"

July 16
                                FINALLY received the belt

Customer service really needs to be worked on.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎