Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ntropy
    • Dec 2012

Dawn: sorry to hear about the bad experience.
    But I must LOL a little; those messages read like a mix between a fortune cookie, things Deckard Cain might say, and a conversation with an NPC in Final Fantasy.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Good Morning to all,
      I am not going to Publicly get into this any further. As I always say, if you have an issue with the company or with an item you purchase, you can feel free to contact me via private message or email and I and my team are more than willing and available to address any issue that arise and needs to be addressed.

Yes we agree that customer service can be better and we haveand continue to improve, not just customer service but every aspect of what we do, from how we make the clothes to how we package them, to how the are presented, how they are prices etc etc,

While I willingly and openly admit that there are some people who may have legitimate issues with regards to delays djt00 should not be complaining, maybe someone else but not him. He bought his belt on the 18th, it was shipped out to him on the 24th. He sent me one email between that time that was answered by us, so his argument about ignoring messages is not true at all
      In that time frame, when there is a weekend in between and a clear statement that we do have a backlog on orders/ deliveries I dont think is an unreasonable time to be shipping an item

As for Dawn. He an I spoke at length about his concern via private messages, and while I understand his position, I think he has come to his position by ignoring or downplaying crucial aspects of our dealings and discussions.
      He original bought a 1" slim belt that was shipped to him with no issues at all. there was a slight closing problem with the belt. I notified him that the belt could be returned and I would provide him a replacement. I ended up allowing him to keep the original belt and agreed to send him a second belt since he had a problem with the first. So he effectively got two belts instead of one. He is not taking into consideration that the second belt is the 1.25" handmade buckle belt which the buckles are partially made in Jamaica shipped to us here in New York and then rigorously finished in our studio and that at the time I agreed to send him this I told him we were still working on the belts and they would be ready soon. The second belt he got is twice as expensive as the price he paid for the first one and I never made a problem of that or the fact that the first belt he no longer had and I decided to send him the replacement anyways. I did all of this because I genuinely care about my customers and will always go the extra mile to make sure they are happy and satisfied with what we do. Money while important is not my motivation for doing what I do, it is because I love making products and enjoy providing them to people to be satisfied with..
      Again, we are here, we will continue working to improve what we do, and we will not be disappearing. We will not be scamming anyone out of their money. We just ask you all to be patient with us and we will always take good care of you all even when there is a delay.
      Last edited by zamb; 07-26-2013, 09:27 AM.
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Dawn
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by josecc
        Dawn, it is very clear that Zam is not a scammer...
        If you read my posts carefully, no where did I say he was or did I suggest that.

Comment

• ibringdoom98
          • May 2013

I'm really impressed with my first purchase. I bought the coated DNA jeans and they're incredible. I'll definitely be a repeat customer and I'm eagerly looking forward to your future collections, Zam.

Comment

• djt00
            • Apr 2013

Received siamese belt today, thank you Zam. It's a stiffer belt than I prefer but I know it will continue to soften with time. Thick leather and overall good quality. Although, didn't expect sz 46 belt fitting as big as it does. Can't lose much weight from this.

Comment

• CityHunter
              • Apr 2011

Where else can one find the Zam x Johnbull jeans for sale? The Japanese Johnbull site is pretty difficult to navigate...

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by CityHunter View Post
                Where else can one find the Zam x Johnbull jeans for sale? The Japanese Johnbull site is pretty difficult to navigate...
                C,

To quickly answer your question

five styles of jeans were made for the SS13 season

3 pants and 2 shorts. I think there was a total of 250 Pairs made. All of them were sold exclusively in John Bull Stores in Japan so there was no availability outside of the stores.

for Fall 2013, I think 4 styles of pants will be made. this Season we will have some of the Jeans for sale and as to how and where we will be selling them it is still being decided upon.

If you are at all interested in having a pair arrangements can be made through me to do so.
                i will have to update you on the styles etc.
                I however do not have that information at this time because they are currently in production and i have not received any of the production samples as yet

Comment

• AppendixG
                  • Dec 2012

Has anyone heard from Zam in the last couple weeks?

I emailed him on the 13th about a special order, checked up again on the 19th via email and on the 21st via PM in case his email was acting up and haven't heard anything from him.

Just curious if he's out of town or otherwise engaged.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

lets keep this thread more focused on the work, less on buying related matters, thats not what this part of the forum is intended for.

If you have any issues, try to resolve them directly with Zam / his studio. if you want to share what you purchased or any other experiences, you can do that in another thread, Recent Purchases for example.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by AppendixG View Post
                      Has anyone heard from Zam in the last couple weeks?

I emailed him on the 13th about a special order, checked up again on the 19th via email and on the 21st via PM in case his email was acting up and haven't heard anything from him.

Just curious if he's out of town or otherwise engaged.
                      im otherwise engaged and about to be married too
                      no worries, i did receive your email on the 19th and haven't checked PMs in a few days as I am swampled with FW13 store deliveries

I will send you a reply in about an hour.............

Comment

• andrewgreg
                        • Jul 2013

love fw 13 collections.

congrats of engagement.

Comment

• shah
                          • Jul 2009

Any chance of sneaking a peak at the factory next weekend/week ? Would love to see some of what takes place in there if that's possible

Comment

• plasmoplas
                            • Sep 2010

+1 congrats

just saw this, congratulations z! wishing you and yours all the best.

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by shah View Post
                              Any chance of sneaking a peak at the factory next weekend/week ? Would love to see some of what takes place in there if that's possible
                              Shah

Yes it is possible to come and see us here at Zfactorie, hopefully you are still in town as i did not see your message before now!

you can send me a Pm and i will fill you in on the details

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by plasmoplas View Post
                                just saw this, congratulations z! wishing you and yours all the best.
                                I have gotten a few congrats but i think many are mistaken,
                                My statement was made in jest,

I have been married for five going on six years now............hopefully this love last a lifetime because I highly doubt that if it doesn't I will ever bother again...............

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎