X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

---save the date---

30% off on all Stock with some leathers excluded.
    The sale begins Friday at 12:00am and will run until the Monday at 12:00am

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Zfactorie: Private Sale to SZ members

Dear SZ Members,

Over the last few days, we have been preparing for our Black Friday sale as the banner above has advertized. We would like all our friends and clients here to know that we that we have sent out an email to some of our special clients advertizing a private sale that is currently going on before the Black Friday sale officially begins. The private sale allows for a select set of our very good clients to have the importunity of purchasing the items on the web store that they may be interested in before the sale becomes open to the public on Friday.

If you are a member of SZ, we are extending an opportunity to you to participate in this private sale. we are doing this because many of our good clients are StyleZeitgeist members but may not be on our email list.

If you are interested in this, please send us a private message here on SZ or send an email at: dialogue@zambarrett.com
      with your SZ Screen name and we will reply to you with the code for you to receive a 30% discount on all items in the web store except some of the leather jackets. we also ask that the code not be given to anyone who is not a member of the forums. This is essentially a PRIVATE sale so that preferred clients can have an opportunity to purchase items before it gets hectic

We also would like you to know that there are a few additional items that will be uploaded to the web store tomorrow before our black Friday sale begins

Items to be uploaded are:

1. Calf Length High neck Razor Coat 2.0 in Coated Cotton
      2. Gloved Sleeve DNA Top
      3. Polis Bag
      4. One Shoulder Sling Bag
      5. Siamese Bag
      6. Wool Overlocked raglan top in Midnight
      7. Wool Long Torso Echadh Seam Top in Midnight
      8. Wool Faulted Shoulder Top in Midnight
      9. Short Sleeve Reversible Faulted Shoulder Top in Grey/ black

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Hello All

Just a few updates for all our freinds and clients who wants to participate in our Black Friday sale on Zfactorie

All items on the site (some leathers excluded) are 30% off. from tonight Midnight until monday at midnight.
        the codes to participate in the sale are

1. bfriday30
        2. BFRIDAY30

all these codes are currently active and good till monday, so please ignore the code that is on the banner as it was changed because of technical issues

Anyone who needs a question answered or specific measurements for an item that is of interest to you, please feel free to send me an email at: dialogue@zambarrett.com.
        We wanted to list all the measurements for the items, and eventually will, but we did a test run yesterday and it seriously affected the layout format of the site so until we figure it out measurements can be requested.

If you are interested in bags during this sale, those will be up tomorrow afternoon

We Sincerely hope all our friends in the US are having a wonderful thanksgiving and spending time with their friends and family and loved ones

blessings
        ZB
        Last edited by zamb; 12-24-2013, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• VonApelSouce
          • Apr 2012

hey zamb, that link is broken, you need a : between http and those //

Link is for: http://shop.zambarrett.com/

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by VonApelSouce View Post
            hey zamb, that link is broken, you need a : between http and those //

Link is for: http://shop.zambarrett.com/
            A kind thanks to you my friend, i appreciate your help

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Hello All,

Just a quick update to let our friends here know

that the 30% off codes for Black Friday sale on Zfactorie has been extended and are still valid, so to all those who messaged me please feel free to take advantage of them now as it is still possible to receive the discounts

blessings
              ZB

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

reserved for upcoming works
                Last edited by zamb; 12-24-2013, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Reserved for upcoming works.........
                  Last edited by zamb; 01-01-2014, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Happy New Year

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Hello All

Sincere apologies to those who have tried to reach me and are awaiting a reply

we are very busy with Paris market preparations now. We are somewhat behind and digging deeper to get everything prepared.

i will reply to everyone between tomorrow evening and friday morning about specific inquiries

For general inquiries and webstore orders, please email the shipping manager, Kymoya at:

tracking@zambarrett.com and she will take care of you

The Pre-Paris sale continues, all items on the webstore (including leathers) are 50% off and a lot of really nice items are still available.

For all those who wanted to make an appointment to visit Zfactorie, all appointments will have to be made for Late January/ Early February as I will be traveling until then.

we thank all SZ members for their unwavering support and look forward to great things from us for 2014!

Comment

• MeMyselfAndI
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                        For general inquiries and webstore orders, please email the shipping manager, Kymoya at:

tracking@zambarrett.com and she will take care of you
                        Hi Zam,

Since you are not in Paris i understand your are not able to reply to PMs right now.
                        Anyway i've sent 2 emails to tracking@zambarrett.com in 2 weeks without answers so far.
                        Is there any problem?

I wish you the best in Paris.

To mods : please delete this message if inappopriate on this thread.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by MeMyselfAndI View Post
                          Hi Zam,

Since you are not in Paris i understand your are not able to reply to PMs right now.
                          Anyway i've sent 2 emails to tracking@zambarrett.com in 2 weeks without answers so far.
                          Is there any problem?

I wish you the best in Paris.

To mods : please delete this message if inappopriate on this thread.
                          it is not inappropriate

I am at CDG now
                          I will be back in the US later today
                          Please let me get back to you as soon as I arrive in the US

bless
                          ZB

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Hello All,

Just want to say a kind thanks to all those who visited us in Paris and managed to have a chance to view our FW14 collection. it was indeed a pleasure meeting many of you and showing you all our work.

Pictures of the collection will be up in the next few days as they are being edited now and will be avaiable through our agency and through SZ very soon.

For all those who made purchases through Zfactorie over the last few days, some items have been shipped by Kymoya while others remained here awaiting my return for several different reasons.

i am back in town now and I will be sorting through all the purchases and making sure all orders are honored. we ask for your patience as we deal with this to ensure everything is deal with smoothly and properly.

Also for anyone who has messaged me about the coupon codes and has not received a response, the coupon codes have been extended, so feel free to go ahead and use the current coupons to make your purchases. all items are 50% off on the site at the moment and will continue to be so until the end of the season.

please use Code: 50off

we want to thanks everyone again and we look forward to a tremendous 2014!

Comment

• shah
                              • Jul 2009

Just wanted to say again thanks to you and Kymoya who braved the blizzard to send out the package for me !

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

FW 14 looks really great, Zam.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎