Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macabre
    • Nov 2013

I'm really looking forward to the next one of those videos about the collections you've been doing the last few seasons, they're really nice
    "The heart sings while the wallet weeps. I'd say that's a pretty fair trade." -interest1

Comment

• DarkJak
      • Nov 2013

Does anyone know how the DNA jeans fit compared to the DNA pants? Are they more form-fitting in the top or about the same? DNA pants in size 46 fit awkwardly for me, so I don't know whether I should size down one or not.

Also, looking forward to the pics of the new season.

Comment

• Xhale12
        • Jan 2012

edit- Issue being resolved
        Last edited by Xhale12; 01-31-2014, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Hello to all our nice friends in SZ land

just wanted to apologize to those who have tried to contact me via PM or through email

I was away in Jamaica on business, semi vacation (if i'm allowed to have one) and spiritual renewal.

I am back in the US now and available to address any questions, unresolved issues or whatever requires my attention.

For Specific inquiries please send me an email at: dialogue@zambarrett.com

for general inquiries please email Kymoya at: tracking@zambarrett.com

bless
          ZB
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Zfactorie Fall 2013/14 Final sale

60% off on all stock on the web store site until the release of Spring 2014 items.

Lots of great items in every category. From Leather Jackets and Coats to Blazers, Pants Tops and accessories!

PLEASE USE COUPON CODE: FW60 at checkout to receive your discount

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Hello All,
              just wanted to share a few updates with all our friends here who may find this info relevant.

List of Stockist for the Spring 2014 Season

1. INK - HK
              2. INK - Beijing
              3. Layers - London
              4 . John Bull - Tokyo
              5. Spring Sioux - Paris
              6. Jades - Dusseldorf
              7. HLorenzo - Los Angeles
              8. Zfactorie - Brooklyn / Online

As for items on Zfactorie, we are very late with SS14 production, the reason for this is we had a significant uptick in orders with some stores even reordering items after they recieved the deliveries. As internal Policy, we always take care of the stores first, as such Zfactorie production was delayed. we are in the process of making the items now, and the site will be uploaded in the different categories over the next several weeks.
              Until then, the 60% off sale still continues, and there are many really good pieces remaining. the site is updated daily so please check back as we sometimes restock the items.

As for the fall 2014 Collection. the official images will be posted in the next day or So............

talk soon
              Bless
              ZB

Comment

• MoFiya
                • Sep 2007

Does somebody know the proper model # for this minimalist j-jeans?

Which fit pics would represent this pair best?
                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                  Does somebody know the proper model # for this minimalist j-jeans?

Which fit pics would represent this pair best?

They are the classic Minimalist J Jeans. that particular iteration was from Spring 2013 when they were made in the vintage British fabric. Only 13 pairs in that fabric were made and they all sold out.
                  I think they will be reissued for SS14 albeit in another fabrication

The image below gives a very good view of how they fit

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Hello to All our Friends here at SZ

This weekend is the final weekend for you to be able to purchase the FW13/14 items on Zfactorie at 60% off. There are many wonderful items remaining that are good deals at prices that will not be available again.
                    We urge you all to take advantage of this opportunity as we close off this phase on April 14th.
                    The new Spring Summer 2014 items will be released this week.
                    There are many items that will be available. Some are Classic Zam Barrett items that are updated with new details and season appropriate fabrications. Others are completely new items that will be a first for the SS14 season.

We will begin the update of the site with spring/ Summer items beginning on April 15th with new items added until the end of the month.

Over the next few days we will be doing a preview of some if the items that will be available on Zfactorie for the SS14 season.

We thank you all again for your kind and unwavering support!

bless
                    ZB

Comment

• Icarium
                      • Oct 2010

Anyone know what ZFactorie's status is? Been awhile since I've heard from Zam or the team.

Comment

• qazwsx
                        • Feb 2012

^should be active, I just spoke to both Zam and Kymoya this morning over the mail. Sometimes mail/msg would get overlooked especially during the time of sale.
                        "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• Icarium
                          • Oct 2010

Zam reached out. Thanks sir!

Comment

• djt00
                            • Apr 2013

I want to give some positive feedback, because the products and customer service has been amazing.

Comment

• SuE
                              • Jan 2013

Is there a new ETA on SS14?
                              One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by SuE View Post
                                Is there a new ETA on SS14?
                                All the stores carrying the brand has recieved their orders already

the items are up on INK, HLorenzo, Jades, Spring Sioux etc,

the Zfactorie Webstore is being worked on now, the full range of pants should be up later today, with some of the tops on offer for the season,
                                the remaining tops, outerwear and accessories should be up by the end of the week.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎