X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Dear SZers

Zfactorie is about to begin our Sales season, we have been having a private sale for the last week.

before we open to the general public, we are making it open to our friends here at SZ.

we are offering 30% off to our friends here at SZ before we open the sale to the public

please use coupon code: SZ30 to receive your discount:

thanks

bless
    ZB
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Hello All

if you are were trying to make a purchase through Zfactorie and having a problem with the coupon code. the error is now fixed and you can fee free to process your order now

the codes are: ZF30SALE.

it also works in the lower case format: zf30sale

Please feel free to let us know if you are having any issues at by contacting Kymoya at: tracking@zambarrett.com

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Today is Zfactorie Boss's Birthday!
        It is also the second Anniversary of Zfactorie web store.
        With Fathers Day, San Antonio Spurs Championship, Birthday and Web store Anniversary there is so much to Celebrate.
        We want to extend out joy to you from the bottom of our Heart,
        As such we are having a 24 hour sale!
        50% off on all items in the web store, and it doesn't stop there. One LUCKY customer will receive a store coupon the exact value of their purchase!
        To receive your discount and be entered for winning, please use coupon code: ZBirthday to receive your discount.
        Zam Barrett Dialogue is an Artisanal Apparel Accessories and Clothing Brand for Men and Women. The company is based on Brooklyn NEW YORK and all our apparel and accessories are made by a team of skilled artisans under the direct supervision of the designer.
        Last edited by zamb; 06-17-2014, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

From now until the end of the SS14 season

Enjoy!
          ZB

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Hello All

So we leave to be in Paris tonight to present the SS14 collection
            Just wanted to give a few updates to our friends and clients here at SZ before I leave for Paris.

If you are in Paris this season and want to check out our work in person, please come and visit us.
            for the third season we are showing with Stealth Projekt so if you are familiar with the showrooms you will know where to find us.

If you would like to visit and view the Spring 2015 Collection, please do not show up unannounced.You can send me an email at: dialogue@zambarrett.com and I will schedule an appointment for you at a time when we are not busy with Buyers/ media etc.
            Otherwise on Sunday June 29th, there will be a party and all are welcome to come..........this party will morph into the SZ/ Silencio event so I will see you all there.

Business continues as usual at Zfactorie. if you have made a purchase or is having issues with an order, please email Kymoya at: tracking@zambarrett.com, she is more that willing to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
            In the event i am needed she will get in touch with me. I will be only away for 6 days so please be patient and if there is anything to sort out I will do so on my return from Paris

We are still 50% off on Zfactorie, and will continue to sell at 50% until the end of the season, so if you need an item please buy because I doubt there will be any further markdowns.

Congratulations to Mathieu Collette our customer who won the prize of store credit of 100% of his purchase. because he shopped with us on June 17th our Birthday/ Anniversary sale.

We thank everyone here at SZ
            for the long friendship we have had and for the support we have and continue to receive through this forum

Wishing everyone who is coming or already arrived in Paris a safe trip and a productive and fulfilling market week.

Hope to see some old friends and associates when I arrive tomorrow

talk soon
            Bless
            ZB

Comment

• Geoffrey B. Small
              • Nov 2007

You have a safe trip too Zam. Hope to see you this time as well in Paris. Geoffrey

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Geoffrey B. Small View Post
                You have a safe trip too Zam. Hope to see you this time as well in Paris. Geoffrey

my friend
                if I dont visit anyone else I will be sure to come and see you!
                too long, will be sure ti give you a call as soon as I arrive

see you soon!

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

After Paris and a long strange trip thanks to everyone who came to see us during Paris market week
                  We had a good season (Considering its Spring) and now we are back in the US.
                  If you have bought something on Zfactorie over the last week or so and you need an update on the status of your order, please give us a few days and we will notify everyone with the status of their order alone with tracking.

Over the next few days we will do a release of select images from the collection for all our clients/ fans who are interested.
                  Only a few images will be released as we are planing on doing a complete showing of the collection for NY Fashion Week in september.

If you are inquiring about the status of your order Please send us as email at: tracking@zambarrett.com

all emails will be answered between tomorrow and Tuesday as we have not been in office since thursday for the 4th July weekend.

Zfactorie sale is still on and there are a lot of nice items still left with some items restocked. Please feel free to contact me in the event you are interested in a particular item and have any questions

We want to say special thanks to all our friends and clients who came to visit us, whether you were a buyer, a friend or just a fan of our work.
                  It was great seeing you all in Paris!

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Hello freinds,

we are back from Paris and getting back to life in NYC,
                    on Zfactorie we are doing the final markdowns for the season

Apologies for the delays, there has been huge traffic to the site and a lot of inquiries so we are working somewhat slower than normal.

if you have bought an item and need update on tracking info please email Kymoya at: tracking@zambarrett.com

I have a few emails/ PM t answer and will do so in the next few hours

bless
                    ZB

Final markdowns for the season

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by noumenos
                      Zam, any news from the FW14-15 collection ?
                      F,

thanks for the inquiry my friend!

There is lots of news to be had, and several updates to be given, but we have been in over our heads for the last 2 months, I will make a few formal updates over the next couple of days............

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Zfactorie Between Season Update No: 1

1). Again thanks for the inquiry. We have been very busy and had not have time to post any updates for a while and I did even realize that collection was posted, taken down to be reposed but never went back up. I will have images of the entire collection posted in the next couple of days. for both the AW14 season along with SS15

2). For AW14/15 some of the stores have received their items already while others are receiving theirs now.
                        Here is the complete list of the stores that will be carrying (items from) the collection for the AW14/15 season

Layers London
                        Ink - Hong Kong
                        Ink- Beijing
                        H. Lorenzo - Los Angeles

John Bull - Tokyo
                        Locus - Hangzhou
                        ODD - NYC
                        Spring Sioux - Paris
                        Jades - Dusseldorf

Zfactorie- Online

3). We are a little bit behind schedule because of several unexpected and unplanned for issues that the company had to deal with over the last 2.5 months. I had a personal matter that i had to deal with that took me some time away from the studio and as such work was progressing slower than it should.
                        The Head Design Assistant in the company is German, and had to go back to Germany for three weeks in order to renew her Visa to be here with us for the next three years.
                        One of our employees resigned the company in order to return to school full time. So in the last two months at different period we have had to function with two, three and sometimes Four knowledgeable team members away from the company for extended periods of time at a time when we are busiest.
                        Suffice to say that we have replaced the person who resigned, My assistant is back from Germany and another employee who does packing and shipping of orders will be back in office on monday.

We are also importing two Master Tailors who have worked with us who will be here next week to help us for the rest of the season.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Zfactorie Between Season Update No: 2

1). Custom Orders.
                          Until we clear our backlog, we ARE NOT accepting any custom orders. Custom orders from clients is a very healthy (about 25%) of our business but because of the delays it has hurt our relations with some customers. While these are generally private matters, we want to again take the time to apologize here for the delays with these orders. We appreciate the love and support we have received from all our customers, but we would rather suspend custom orders until we can sort this out that to compound a situation by taking more. I think we will be back on Schedule by the end of September and we will make an announcement when we are ready again.

2). Webstore Shipping.
                          We have upgraded our shipping on Zfactorie web store so customers can expect better and more timely deliveries in this regard. All items both local and international are now shipped USPS priority or priority mail international with PAID tracking. we have made an account with the post so the serive will improve with auto generated tracking numbers (no need to ask us for tracking again because once the item is shipped an your email entered USPS will notify you that the item is on its way with the tracking number). the prices for shipment will be adjusted for overseas shipping as it will be calculated based on weight.

3). Shipping to RUSSIA.
                          We have a lot of clients in Russia and we love you all, but we are having serious issues with getting items into Russia, Unless we ship EMS, we cannot guarantee that the item will arrive in a timely manner. if you are a Russian client wanting to buy something from the web store, please send me an email before you make your purchase. I am available at: dialogue@zambarrett.com

4). STORE CREDIT.
                          If you have bought an item during the sales period and returned it to us because it did not fit for store credit and you have not received an email with a store credit to your Zfactorie account, please do email me to sort this out. We want to ensure all our clients get fair value for monies spend with us so please follow up with me to take care of this issue for you

5). FALL 2014 ITEMS.
                          New items for sale on Zfactorie will be up between mid September to the end of the month. Some items are ready now while we are still producing others. We however want to ensure that all the store across the world carrying our products, receive their items before we start selling items on Zfactorie.

5). SPRING 2014 60% SALE.
                          The Spring sale is still on, and will continue at 60% Off until we release new goods. there will be no further markdowns as we do not sell items below 60% off. there are a lot of nice items remaining and a final update with the addition of a few leather items will be made today to reflect all that we have available for the sale . there are some good non seasonal pants and tops that can be had for good deals at the moment so it would be good to take advantage of it now

Bless
                          ZB

Comment

• deltapie
                            • Feb 2014

Just received my order today, as always, impeccable stuff. Glad to hear you guys are returning to some sort of equilibrium with your business. F/W pics looks great on Facebook, can't wait to see more of it
                            "Keep Mr. Saberi healthy — he knows too much

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by deltapie View Post
                              Just received my order today, as always, impeccable stuff. Glad to hear you guys are returning to some sort of equilibrium with your business. F/W pics looks great on Facebook, can't wait to see more of it
                              Thanks for the kind words and happy to know you are satisfied with your purchase!
                              We will give another update status update soon.

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Zfactorie Between Season Update No: 4
                                We are please to announce that the SS14 replacement Minimalist DNA Pants are now ready an will be shipped to our clients this week.
                                If you are waiting on a pair of replacement (exchange) pants please email me directly at: dialogue@zambarrett.com

There is also a full size run of Minimalist Slim Pants in Heavy Linen available for our clients who had demonstrated an interest in those. Again please inquire to me directly at: dialogue@zambarrett.com
                                Last edited by zamb; 09-21-2014, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎