X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by NOHSAD View Post
    The DNA jeans for this season looks great, the Heavy Linen and the Black Plaid Ridge Seam being my favorite .

Thanksfor the kind words

we are off to a later start than we would like for the season, but we are taking our time to make great products and not compromise on the quality of the items and that does take time.

Yes the DNA's are really good this season, especially the ridge Seams. However there are a lot of great things to be had and more to come before the end of this week.

My favorites are these peices that i am looking forward to wear during the summer:

DROP CROTCH SUSPENDER COVERALLS

DOUBLE LAYER "MILITIA" SHORTS

the suspenders on the coveralls are completely removable, and are made of wool and laser cut horsehide. the gradient treatment of the plaid fabric into solid was a nice experiment for us.

there are Several different shorts that we are offering this season, but i think i like the Floating pocket double later shorts and the Militia Shorts (shown here) best........
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• ian+
      • Dec 2011

...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Ian

thanks for posting this.......

the sale begins on Thursday and runs through Sunday, however we are closed on Saturday. It is s a physical sample sale here at Zfactorie, so specifically NYers.

we are trying to figure out how to take care of our clients spread out across the globe, but its not a particularly easy exercise, with taking pictures, measurements and all that it involves but its just much better for those who are in new york to come in person to the Location. this is the first of its kind but wont be the last as we are trying to make it an annual event.

Inquiries can be made regarding items by emailing Angie at: tracking@zambarrett.com or if you are in NY you can call the studio at: 646-649-0140

Comment

• NOHSAD
          • Nov 2014

Well, I know what I'll be doing this weekend . Looking forward to stopping by.
          "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by NOHSAD View Post
            Well, I know what I'll be doing this weekend . Looking forward to stopping by.
            Thanks, looking forward to seeing you

It begins today,
            about now,
            there are hundreds of garments, with some samples
            going back to FW2010.
            A lot more than I thought we had.

We have received numerous requests and sold to a few Overseas Clients since last night.

If you are based out of state or overseas but you are interested in taking advantage of this, please email Angie at: tracking@zambarrett.com

She is able to give you a rundown of what is available and also the prices which are really good.

Please DO NOT send me a PM because it will not be answered. As much as I'd love to I don't have the time and the best option of receiving a reply is to email Angie or call the studio at; tracking@zambarrett.com

thanks again and Welcome to all those who will come!

Comment

• NOHSAD
              • Nov 2014

Arrived at the sample sale around 11:40am today, I had fun and it was enjoyable! Met some cool individuals who stopped by and I got to see and try on a lot of pieces, both sample and current/past season ZamB. By tomorrow there'll be much more stuff out for viewing as today Zfactorie was getting everything set up. Got myself two items out of it which I'm happy with and as always it's great talking with Zam!
              "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• Arkady
                • Apr 2011

Yeah, incredible selection and prices -- not to be missed if you're in New York.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Day two is on now

thanks to everyone who came yesterday and this morning so far.

Sorry I cant get a chance to meet and greet everyone as I am back and forth between the Studio and the Sale space.

We ar here until 7pm this evening
                  we close tomorrow and the sale is on again on Sunday

Also, it is not Cash only. we do take credit card and PayPal payments on site.

to all our out of state and overseas customers I sincerely hope you are being taken care of!

bless
                  ZB

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

THANK YOU ALL

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone on the behalf of the Zfactorie team. Everyone who took who took the time to come out to Zfactorie at Industry City in Brooklyn for our first ever physical sample sale. It was a blast and we had a great time meeting and receiving you all. We really enjoyed it. We had customers making the trek from as far as Philadelphia and Boston and leaving with lots of nice goodies that they were pleased with.
                    More than selling the items it was a great pleasure to meet so many of our clients in person and to see them in our producing all adding their personal spin and individual taste to the products we make.

I also want to thank all our overseas clients who emailed and made purchases as Angie and the rest of the girls did their best to provide you all with pictures and measurements to help with your purchases.

the sale is officially closed off now, but if you had emailed and had an existing discussion going on regarding particular pieces, she is more than willing to allow you to continue the discussions and complete your transaction. So please feel free to email her and she will follow up with you.

Comment

• anavar
                      • Mar 2014

I would just like to thank Angie for great customer service, since I was buying from the UK.
                      Looking forward to receiving my trousers in a week or so - great price.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by anavar View Post
                        I would just like to thank Angie for great customer service, since I was buying from the UK.
                        Looking forward to receiving my trousers in a week or so - great price.

SHE IS THE BEST!
                        and thank you for your purchase.........she has extended my life expectancy by at least 5 years.....

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Coming to Zfactorie this week.........

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Comment

• the breaks
                              • Sep 2007

Really like the shorts. I assume the leggings are not part of them but a separate item?
                              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                                Really like the shorts. I assume the leggings are not part of them but a separate item?

thanks

Its the first time we are making a shorts this light

Single layer, cotton poplin, very good for Summer and pried well too.

we are really trying to create a distinction between Category M and Zam Barrett, and simpler easier to wear, but still interesting stuff like these will be expanded on as we move forward.

Bags for Spring 2015

Return of the Siamese in White Horsehide.

Siamese in Black Horsehide

One Piece Backpack in 6 oz Horsehide

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎