X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by HugAndWug View Post
    Looks fun. Hopefully your birthday went well!
    it was a great day, I enjoyed it and thanks for your kind words
    Last edited by zamb; 07-03-2015, 06:37 PM.
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

A happy Independence weekend to everyone

enjoy the weekend!
      Last edited by zamb; 07-10-2015, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Hello to all our friends at SZ,

As we get ready to release new Fall Winter 2015 goods in the next two weeks I want to say a kind thanks to all our supporters here.
        Over the next couple of weeks, we will be providing you all with a preview of what will be available for the second half of 2015.

Fall is always such an exiting season and as we look forward to the season, we are working on some very new concepts along with some old classics in order to create a wider assortment of great products for our clients.

We are now onto our Final Markdowns for the Spring 2015 season, There are still some really great deals to be had.
        We encourage our fiends here to please take advantage of the sales over the next two weeks as we prepare to release New items for the FW15 season

thanks again as always for your unwavering support!

bless,
        ZB and Team Zfactorie

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Zfactorie Season Transition Update

Hello All.
          We want to take the time again to thank all our friends and supporters here on SZ.
          There are a few updates that I would like to share with you all, as we move away from Spring Summer into the Fall Winter Season.

At the moment we have done our Final Markdowns and some items are up to 75% off on the webstore
          Now is a good time to get good deals on shorts, sleeveless tees, tanks and a wide assortment of Summer weight items that are still available and marked down.

FALL 2015

The fall season will be an interesting season for us. for the last two seasons we have been experimenting with Category M as a Sub Brand. For Fall 2015. Category M will have its own place, with its own distinct products and its own pricing structure. we trust that you will find it a worthy project to give your support

What is different for Category M.
          Category M will consist of a lot more BASICS, lots of Jeans, Tee, Tanks, dress shirts and easier to wear items

The Pricing will be a lot more friendly that the core Zam Barrett items, which will be more "designer: oriented, with a lot of Hand finishing, higher end fabrics and a greater focus on leather and tailoring.
          Some styles will overlap between category M and Zam Barrett however the fabrication and construction will be different between the two and reflected in the distinction of pricing between both groups.

RELEASE DATES:

The first set of items for the fall 2015 season will be released at the end of July. this will consist of Pants and Tops with some lighter weight Outerwear.
          The 2nd set of items will be released at the end of august and will consist of Coats, Leather Jackets and a significantly wider assortment of accessories than we have sold in the past.

PREVIEWS

We intend to do a series of previews and descriptions of new items that will be available for the fall 2015 season. this will begin in the next few days with a very detailed story entitled:
          " A STUDY INTO PANTS"
          while we do sell a lot of other products that does really well, pants has been one of the most successful product categories for us and we continue to create (we would like to think) some of the best pants available in terms of quality of product/ price ratio. However i think many of our customers do not understand what we do, and explaining our methods and the stories behind our designs will help to give the customer a clearer insight into the items that we make.

thanks again and keep following us here as the season becomes closer.

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Also:

Cross post for our Model opportunity

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
              ZB backpack is a great bag, but if you're travelling, you might want to consider weight (leather is heavy) and weather (rain). If I were backpacking, I'd probably go with one of these:
              Didnt want to take over the other thread where you posted this so I thought I'd clarify here.

For SS15 we had two styles of backpack. the one piece horsehide version was not heavy at all.
              the Slim Profile large backpack was slightly on the heavier side, but you also have to consider the weight distribution of the bag with regards to comfort.
              I carry the Slim profile as my personal bag everyday, Mine is heavier than the horsehide as it is made of Bison, but i have no problems with the weight once its on my back, either with one strap or both.

With regards to Durability, the bag will probably outlive me,
              Weather is easy to deal with, the leather of the bags are treated and essentially waterproof. the only potential areas for water to get in are the seams of which there is only one continuous seam on both bags.....

Comment

• NOHSAD
                • Nov 2014

Zam Barrett Dialogue F/W 15 photoshoot album's on Facebook. A little over 400 pictures but it shows us what to expect this season! Here are some pieces/looks that were my favorite out of the album.

"Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• Jackwtw
                  • Aug 2015

Can't wait for the amazing aw15 collections . I just receive my ridge jean . Thanks zam . Awesome .

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

thanks Guys
                    I am in jamaica working on a few project now, like buttons, buckles and Potentially footwear prototype. I will be back soon but the team is in NY.

there is a lot of items coming for FW15, possibly the widest assortment of items in any one season. Also with Category M becoming its own thing there will be a good deal of price friendly items under that heading. lets see how it goes.

New FW15 Items will be up later this week.

I will post a few looks when I get a chance as i cannot do it on the device i am currently working on......

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Hello Friends

we are pleased to announce that the first release of Zam Barrett Fall 2015 Collection items will be available on Zfactorie in 2 days. August 15th 2015.
                          There will be a large assortment of Pants, Tops and some Outerwear items available for sale. A second release will come at the end of the month on August 31st. The Final release of items will be in mid September which will consist of heavier Outerwear and accessories for the season.

We will continue to do our items previews and product stories in order to give you a better understanding of what is available for the season.

For the next two days until the release of the products we are having up to 80% off on all remaining Spring Summer stock. Please take advantage of this as we close off Spring Summer on Thursday Night.

Comment

• deadboy
                            • Jul 2013

Just took a look at the new items on zfactorie, there's some nice stuff! Really liking that long coat, and the peak lapel blazer makes me wonder how much elements of the dandyism from zamb's waywt fits will be making their way into the work.

Comment

• dduyyy
                              • Jul 2014

Definitely will get the 4 button blazer and that top in maroon great job Zam.

Comment

• UnderDictation
                                • Jun 2014

I really like the pants in picture 7. Are they the same pair as in the two photos prior to it?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎