X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by UnderDictation View Post
    I really like the pants in picture 7. Are they the same pair as in the two photos prior to it?

Hello UnderDictation,

thanks for your appreciation of the work. to answer your question. No they are not the same pants.

the pants you are speaking of is this: It is a completely new model which we are offering his season. It is made of a Japanese Selvedge fabric that is 60/40 Cotton/ linen. really nice
    There are two colorways of the pant, in Coated black and also Midnight.
    the photos above it are of the Overdyed ZERO Jeans....
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by deadboy View Post
      Just took a look at the new items on zfactorie, there's some nice stuff! Really liking that long coat, and the peak lapel blazer makes me wonder how much elements of the dandyism from zamb's waywt fits will be making their way into the work.
      I am slowly working the concept into my work and it will be explored in the upcoming seasons as a major or even the main aspects of the collection. the struggle for me is a matter of exploring such a concept with its grace and elegance without loosing the aggressiveness that i want my pieces to have or not having pieces that are too formal that they cannot be used for everyday wear.
      I have gone through the last year of taking a step back in many respects on order to put us in a position to make what i would like to make and to be as creative as I would like to be and it has not been an easy balancing act.
      I think for SS / FW16 you will see more formal/ tailored pieces as we make a greater distinction between Category M and Zam Barrett

In the upcoming week the final drop of Items will be uploaded on Zfactorie and there will be more coats and jackets that are somewhat "dandified" than what was available in the first release.

there is a new Tailcoat that is very Simple but elegant and regal

there is Low Collar Razor Coat and a few other outerwear pieces that speaks more to the concept than the current offering does

HOW ITS DONE: LOW COLLAR RAZOR COAT IN PROGRESS.
      https://video-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hv...f7&oe=55D789F7
      Last edited by zamb; 08-21-2015, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Hello All,

we are please to announce that we have finally shot the last segment of the FW15 item for Zfactorie and there are a lot of interesting and really great pieces that we would like to share with you.
        Some items are ready now while others are still being produced as we speak. Zfactorie will be updated with the items and their (approximate date of availability) later this week.

here are a few Key items in that will be available for the fall 2015 season:

New Low Collar Razor Coat.

Tailored Low Collar TailCoat

Raglan Front Bomber in Washed Calf

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Raglan Front Leather Jacket

Floating Pocket Leather bound Hoodie

Comment

• fredokin
            • Apr 2014

Loving the low collars on the coat and blazer btw the link to the how it's done video isn't working
            Originally posted by gregor
            it's terribly lit

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by fredokin View Post
              Loving the low collars on the coat and blazer btw the link to the how it's done video isn't working
              Yes high collars are nice, but not always practical
              we wanted FW15/16 to be a very practical season. stuff you can wear over and over without thinking too much.

I will try to fix the link.

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Zfactorie Bags
                FW15

NICK - GREEN

NICK - BLACK

MOONSTAR - GREEN

ONE PIECE HORSEHIDE - BLACK

MOONSTAR - GRADIENT

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

SLIM PROFILE BACKPACK - TYPE II

POLIS - TYPE II

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Sample Sale Notice

Hello all

If there are any inquiries about what is available in the sample sale,
                      Please again i ask, do not send me a Private Message.
                      Angie and the team are managing that and they are able to tell you the prices, what is available and even possibly send pictures if needed.

there are a lot of nice items across all product categories and sizes but i personally am not involved in the matter.

Please forward all inquires to: tracking@zambarrett.com and she and her team will be sure to take care of you!

Comment

• round
                        • Aug 2015

Probably gonna go over to Brooklyn on Saturday for the sample sale.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by round View Post
                          Probably gonna go over to Brooklyn on Saturday for the sample sale.
                          you should come tomorrow

we close off tomorrow evening at 7. then we are not here Sat, but here on Sunday

Lots of stuff is selling as we had good traffic today and a good bit of sales from clients out of town and overseas.

Some New items tomorrow!

Comment

• NOHSAD
                            • Nov 2014

This time, I'm passing up on this, got a few important/personal things i need to save up for, best of luck with the sample sale ZamB, the last one was great! @Round, Have fun if you do end up going, I'm sure you'll be delighted with how much garments ZamB has for the sale.
                            "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• round
                              • Aug 2015

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                              you should come tomorrow

we close off tomorrow evening at 7. then we are not here Sat, but here on Sunday

Lots of stuff is selling as we had good traffic today and a good bit of sales from clients out of town and overseas.

Some New items tomorrow!
                              Ill try to make it out if I can, I have a dinner tomorrow then Rosh Hashanah is on Sunday, and I live an hour away, but I will get there if I can, even though I know I shouldn't be spending any more money.

Comment

• Arkady
                                • Apr 2011

The prices are pretty amazing TBH, it's well worth the trek.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎