X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Benesyed View Post
    Excited to receive my henriksson leather tomorrow!
    Great!

thanks for the purchase and let us know when you do!
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Dont know what happened to my editorial Pictures....
      but anyway,
      Happy Holidays!

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

FOR YOUR HANDS.............IN CHILLY WEATHER

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Last edited by zamb; 01-17-2016, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

COMING TO YOU: 02- 01 -16

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

teaser is right, that was too short i want to see more...
              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Hello to all SZ'ers:

* If you need to purchase socks there is no need to send me a PM. the socks are available for purchase on Zfactorie web store here. they have been restocked over the weekend so if you were having trouble making a purchase feel free to do so now

* The (up to ) 70% off sale continues until the end of January with free shipping in the US and fee shipping on all international orders over $300.

* There are a few items that have been updated in the correct sizes so please feel free to check if the item of interest to you is now available in your size.

* Spring 2016 items will be available for viewing on February 1st in tandem with the release of the full On Being Zam Barrett Video.

* Please forward all inquiries to : tracking@zambarrett.com.
                Angie will be sure to reply to you for any inquiries you may have

Comment

• yffet
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                  teaser is right, that was too short i want to see more...
                  Well it's def a brillant teaser !
                  Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by yffet View Post
                    Well it's def a brillant teaser !

thank you Yffet and CJ

the Video was suggested and made by a fellow Szer......I am grateful to him and to this community in general that has been very good to me over the years I have been a member. Left to myself I am fine holed up at Zfactorie making stuff.........but understand that exposing the work is important.
                    We are trying to do a proper release of he Video through more "formal" channels, so it will be announced where soon.

Pretty much explains our philosophy and approach to the work that we do.....
                    we are gonna double down for 2016!

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Hello Friends on SZ

We would like to inform you that there is a BIG Sale going on at Zfactorie.

The webstore are now 70% Off on ALL ITEMS (Minus Leathers)

This is ONLY for the remainder of January (until this weekend) as we are releasing Spring 2016 goods on Monday February 1st for viewing and select purchases.

there is a good deal of really nice things available in an assortment of sizes and it will be all cleared out this weekend to make way for new Goods.

Happy Shopping.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                        • Jul 2013

Hey Zam, what's the 'services' tab for? I vaguely remember you mentioning it a long time ago. Also for any questions, we should direct them to the tracking email?

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
                          Hey Zam, what's the 'services' tab for? I vaguely remember you mentioning it a long time ago. Also for any questions, we should direct them to the tracking email?
                          Lohikaarme,

thank you very much for your inquiry

We will be reworking the webstore in the next few days for Spring 2016. after then the Services tab will be updated to explain all there is.
                          We do offer a lot of services now that some people are aware of but the general client based does not know. some people do take advantage of those services but others don't because the are unaware. Explaining these services better will allow for better customer services and a more comprehensive customer experience when dealing with us. Here are a few things to look for.

* Special order -

We had stopped this but will be opening it again in the Future. We have had clients who have ordered Coats, Leather jackets, pants, Suits etc from us. we recognize the increasing need of these services for people looking for products from our company not available on the market in their size

* Alterations -
                          Earlier before we launched Zfactorie, we offered alterations services to numerous clients here in SZ and otherwise. as the company got bigger, we decided to stop offering this service and focus on brand development. With the opening of Zfactorie (the Factorie itself and not the web store), we often do alterations on our products for customers who buy from the web store. Services like slimming the legs of pants, like shortening the length of sleeves, or other basic series that a customer would do after they have bought an item. This allows some customers to be able to have the product exactly how they need it without the additional cost/ risk of going to a tailor who may not know how to properly adjust the items and risk damaging the product.

We are going to extend these services to clients who are based in New York. to physically come to the studio and take advantage of our services and advanced knowledge to get the kind of garment alterations they need.

*Physical Store -
                          this is not a service per se, but it does fit into our service approach.
                          By April of this year we will have a physical location here at Zfactorie where customers can come, see our work in person, try the clothing on and make purchases. We had this project and allowed it to be derailed over the last year, but we will get it done and have a launch for sometime late March to early April.

*Also, please look out for our video Launch on Monday, it will give an insight into out work, the methods etc and reestablish the philosophy of our company.

*70% off Sales continue until Monday, which is when new goods is scheduled to be released. We still have a few things to do before then, in terms of editing etc, but site may be down for a day or two in order to get everything together.....

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Fenix
                            What feedback did Zam provide when you contacted him? I would love to hear it because your post makes absolutely no sense like the rest of your random babbling here.
                            J,
                            my intuition has a way of guiding me to stay away from people who are nothing but problems. Thus is a guy who has contacted me berating other forum and members and designers here in the process of trying to get me to sell him stuff. Thankfully I knew to avoid him as it could have been worse had I sold him the blazer he was inquiring about.

There are others who have bought these socks, ans yes they are cut and sew Socks which is clearly stated, but his argument about them being bad quality is utter rubbish. I stand behind every single product I make. wherever there is a clear problem of quality with any of my products, my customers have my proven commitment to replacing the issue without fail.

I never heard a single word from him regarding any issues with the item, but now he shows up here to claim the socks rip on first wearing and to form a conclusion on our entire range of items on the basis of his ONLY purchase from us in the form of a pair of socks?..........

Something is very wrong in your Spirit young man, but it certainly isn't my problem to address.
                            I shall advise Angie to send you a refund to your paypal account.

Comment

• AVerdantShore
                              • Jan 2011

I certainly don't mean to chime in on your thread or contribute to an air of negativity, but to what degree is the above man just unhappy with possibly everything? I am still learning to let go of that which I cannot control. To be quite fair, fabric does rip, but one of my key observations and duly positive impressions left after visiting your studio a few years ago was how just how dense and well made I perceived everything to be. Perhaps the seamwork was not suitable to his tastes, but you can purchase socks at Walmart if you want a tube knit. Some people just get what they want and still find reason to complain. I have experienced much of this in the first year of doing business and am still learning that, on a weekly basis.

Edit: I realize this isn't a contributing post and I am happy to delete it.

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by AVerdantShore View Post
                                I certainly don't mean to chime in on your thread or contribute to an air of negativity, but to what degree is the above man just unhappy with possibly everything? I am still learning to let go of that which I cannot control. To be quite fair, fabric does rip, but one of my key observations and duly positive impressions left after visiting your studio a few years ago was how just how dense and well made I perceived everything to be. Perhaps the seamwork was not suitable to his tastes, but you can purchase socks at Walmart if you want a tube knit. Some people just get what they want and still find reason to complain. I have experienced much of this in the first year of doing business and am still learning that, on a weekly basis.

Edit: I realize this isn't a contributing post and I am happy to delete it.
                                AVerdantShore,
                                this will be my final post on the issue as its counterproductive and a waste of time.

I make clothes and enjoy doing that. there are people trained to psychoanalyze minds and I am not qualified in that regard so I will leave it to them.
                                The principle at play here is rather simple. you buy a product, product is not to your satisfaction in one way or another, you can contact the manufacturer/ store whatever to have the issue addressed.

If the manufacturer/ store is not taking care of the issue, its perfectly fine to take other steps etc.
                                We are not a perfect company and sometimes we drop the ball on a few things, but we have gone at lengths to provide a person qualified and capable to provide replies, address issues ans give great service to all our customers.

He who is posting here, has never bought anything from my company before, just bought a pair of socks, so I don't know how he knows or can conclude about the overall quality of products our brand makes.
                                In the description of the item its clearly stated that they are cut and sew not knitted, so I have no issue with that. However I am 100% certain that the socks cannot simply rip on first try as the knit is not that kind of knit and a very durable fabric. It is 10 oz Cotton lycra, VERY DURABLE
                                Lets say its an anomaly, the one he got had a weakness and it somehow ripped. the proper thing to do would be to contact me and let me know. again we would have remedied the situation.
                                In my dealings with him via private message he has come across to me as someone who is rather mean spirited with some issues needing to be addressed. In realizing that i just didn't bother with any follow through on his inquiries as I saw that he was gonna be trouble. His posting here has proven my suspicion....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎