Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Was lucky enough to be able to make it to Zam's show this evening and was absolutely blown away with the materials, construction and the incredible creativity that went in each piece. No fillers in this collection. Every piece stands out and stands apart yet continues to be distinctly Zam in essence!

Support this man and his work. As many have already discovered here, this is some really timeless work with absolutely amazing attention to detail and construction.

Good to meet fellow SZers at the show as well as (finally!) Mrs. Zam and the upcoming babyZam!!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Diego
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
      Good to meet fellow SZers at the show as well as (finally!) Mrs. Zam and the upcoming babyZam!!
      congrats Z!!!

Comment

• DRRRK
        • Aug 2009

Congratulations Zam. You definitely go one step further with a baby for SS2011.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Absolutely cosign with Albert's statement. I was very impressed, and everything fit me absolutely perfectly. I will be placing a personal order for sure.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

^ dude, where are the pics
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

thanks to everyone who came out to the event last night, it was great seeing the guys and sharing my work with you all.
              It was a pleasure to walk around, go through an explain the ideas and inspiration behind the pieces to you all, it was a great experience to have you guys try the Clothes on and experience the pieces in terms of cut, construction, fit etc............

Be patient with me as I am extremely overworked and had too much wine/ champagne to drink last night.......

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
              ^ dude, where are the pics
              Arto, no worries man Scott was there last night and he took a whole bunch of photographs, some of which will certainly be making their way to you.
              there will also be in a few days, a lookbook shoot, with the clothing being shot on a body, so as soon as i do that, you will be getting another set of images also.

For anyone who still wants to see the Clothes in person, an appointment can be made to visit the Studio and view the work.

thanks again to everyone.............
              Blessings
              ZB
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

just to be clear I was bugging Faust, not you ;)

but glad to hear that there'll be photos soon!
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                  just to be clear I was bugging Faust, not you ;)

but glad to hear that there'll be photos soon!
                  I know man, I know, but its important for me to get the images out............hence my reply

Comment

• thaiison
                    • Dec 2009

yeah looking forward to them as well! sound like the show was a success. And congrats to the upcoming kid!

Comment

• enterthedirt
                      • Nov 2008

lookbook

Zamb,

Really looking forward to the lookbook man - and hopefully placing an order!

peace

Comment

• Avantster
                        ¤¤¤
                        • Sep 2006

Congratulations, Zam. I'm also looking forward the seeing pics of the collection!
                        let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• interest1
                          • Nov 2008

Zam, I was so happy I made it to your presentation because I was rather blown away–not only by the level of quality & skill you bring to the (pattern-making) table, but with how much clear passion for the craft is imbued in every thoughtful piece. It was really quite special.

And yes, everything did fit Faust like the proverbial glove. Like I told ya, E –you could've been the damn fit model from what I saw. ;) Looks like you found your supermodel for that look book, Zam

BTW, the hanging leather jacket = perfection. Observe:

Last edited by interest1; 09-16-2010, 10:56 PM. Reason: spelling correction
                          sain't

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

sorry i didn't make it, was stuck at the office late.

and good lord, that jacket is gorgeous.

Comment

• tomatous
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2009

That jacket does look great. Congrats zam! I am looking forward to the lookbook as well

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

thanks to everyone for their Kind words, they are all greatly appreciated. its been a long, tiresome day, so forgive me if I dont reply to everyone personally.......

M, it was a pleasure having you there, would've love to be able to hang out a bit more, you also got the ultimate compliment from my wife as she said you would be the perfect model for my work...........the black coat you tried looked great on you, even at three sizes too big!!!
                                I will certainly keep the pic Jedda took of you in it!

Here are a few images for now,
                                Must thank sbw4224 personally as he was the person who took these photos.............

PICS UP AND NEW SS 2011 COLLECTION STARTED

thanks
                                Blessings
                                ZB
                                Last edited by zamb; 09-19-2010, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎