Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thaiison
    • Dec 2009

OOOD Dope presentation zamb! Looks so much better than I imagined it (not that I question your talent or your capability), pants looks really good and so does the fabric!!

Comment

• Marko
      • Jul 2009

Zam, I don't know you but I must congratulate you. Not for making such great clothing, though you have, but for welcoming another life into the world. It is the most beautiful and fulfilling experience of a lifetime.

Comment

• DRRRK
        • Aug 2009

Zam, I'm really impressed by the whole presentation, but the letaher jacket surpasses everything. I thought I already had the perfect leather jacket for me and now this.

Comment

• Who?
          • Aug 2007

Beautiful Zam, just beautiful. When looking at the fabrics prior to the presentation it was clear the collection would have excellent textures but the completed works are brilliant.
          WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• CUTUP
            • Sep 2009

It looks as though I am going to have to reserve funds for some of your items

And that jacket does look fantastic, I am eagerly awaiting your pricing, that lapel coat and leather jacket are beckoning me
            Originally posted by marco-von
            this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

thanks a million guys, the full set of images have just come in and they are absolutely stunning............
              John I did get your PM, a little busy but i will give you a call as soon as I can catch my breath...........

C, thanks man, we've never met in person but you and johnnyfenix have been good to me and I truly appreciate both of you from Canada,
              you're all beautiful people whose kind support of my work is greatly appreciated

thanks again to sbw4224 for a wonderful job!!!!!!!!!
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Fenix
                • Aug 2010

Appreciate the kind words Zam. You seem to be staying true to yourself and turning out great product. That makes you easy to support in my opinion.

I'm definitely liking the look of these preview shots. Looking forward to the full set.
                Originally posted by hausofblaq
                Grow up.

Comment

• (((o
                  • May 2009

This look's great. And I can't wait to see the rest of it. I've been, more or less, living in my j-pants 24/7 since I got them. Incredible craftsmanship. And judging by these pics I won't be disappointed this time around either.
                  Last edited by (((o; 09-17-2010, 02:47 PM.
                  i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• kunk75
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

asym lapel coat is exactly what i have been looking for, looks incredible

Comment

• Spencer
                      • Feb 2007

Shame on me for not checking in on this thread in recent weeks. Zam, this looks really great. Kudos to you on creating something that looks to be really special. Definitely looking forward to reading / seeing more!

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Guys, you ain't seen nothing yet. Zam, why are you stalling? Bring on the A gear pictures.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                          • Mar 2009

LOOKS FANTASTIC M8! Cant wait to see the A team and some modelled shots. Well done na man, dem ting a look cris star
                          merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            Guys, you ain't seen nothing yet. Zam, why are you stalling? Bring on the A gear pictures.
                            Sorry man, complete collection should be posted tonight, just delaying for good reasons..............

look out for them tonight,
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• clay
                              • Sep 2006

I missed the presentation due to a few too many drinks previous, but made it in to see Zam's wonderful clothing just as he was packing it up!
                              All I can say is what I always say. DOPE!!!!!!!!!! The construction, cut, styling and concepts are outstanding. Fabrics are beautiful! I missed all the details behind each piece, but i did get an earful about many things. I also had the pleasure of trying on some styles and they fit me perfectly! Personally I love a textured linen and Zam's are some of best I've seen and i'm just talking about the color! The great styling just took it to a whole other level! It was literally quite sobering to see these great clothes up close and feel and wear them! Just wanted to add my two cents here. Great job Zam!!!!

Comment

• move_ment
                                • Feb 2009

nice work Zam – look forward to seeing how these pieces work styled/on the human form.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎