Thread: Kolor FW2010

Default Kolor FW2010

I am enjoying the FW10 Kolor collection and thought I would share. US pricing is nuts though. Asked about a jacket from a US Stockists and the price was just under Paul Harnden pricing.

oki-ni carries the kolor label and several pieces are in the sale fyi....just picked up a great kolor shawl neck cardigan from them.........40% off.....hurry while stock lasts! good luck

thanks for posting, really like this, but prices are indeed nuts. last look is great.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-22-2010 at 04:49 AM.

The jacket in the last look is the one I enquired about. About $1500 US.

that seems a very steep price....several places in london stock this label, and although expensive, most jackets i've seen seem to be around $600-700......$1500 (1100) seems crazy...

I am not sure, but it may be that FW2010 had a price increase for whatever reason. Past seasons seemed reasonable enough for me, but few buyers I talked to about FW2010 mentioned the prices being out of control.

i bought the shirt, but returned it - it is quite heavy material and has 2 side pockets so can double up as a light weight jacket, but just didn't fit right, and felt money was better spend on other things - still have to say service @ oki-ni was great!