• jogu
    • Jun 2009

vid from runway

Comment

• Avantster
      ¤¤¤
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
      This is a very anti-fashion collection, good observation; then again pretty much all H+ is. However I can't say I'm too thrilled about this, even the leather blazers failed to win me over. Doesn't feel very fresh, other than some new prints and patterns I feel like i've seen bits and pieces of this over the past few years, it is just all coming into a mixtape here. The past 2 shows were more directional from Rei, for what it's worth.
      +1, there are some great classic H+ looks, wrinkled blazers with toffee buttons worn with drop crotch shorts and skirts, but it's the same formula from the last few seasons. What's up with the skulls..
      let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Ochre
        • Sep 2009

I liked this image via Tommy Ton for Style.com (I'm assuming post-show):

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

did anyone else kop anything from this collection or am i the only one who thinks it's fucking ace?

Comment

• HWith
            • May 2007

I think some of the plain suits and shirts with skulls are beautiful. I haven't bought anything yet, but I'll be visiting London in a month's time. It'll be interesting to see what DSM has to offer.

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by HWith View Post
              I think some of the plain suits and shirts with skulls are beautiful. I haven't bought anything yet, but I'll be visiting London in a month's time. It'll be interesting to see what DSM has to offer.
              yes! stuff looks great on the rack. and the different shorts and slim cropped pants are cool. and for the record: i think the different checker-board and skull patterns are nicely semi-ironic in a good way. (and i get a kind of two-tone / ska vibe from all this, which is a bonus).

Comment

• HWith
                • May 2007

I must say most of the collection is way over the top for my taste, too much print. But some of the more toned down stuff looks perfect. It's a nice change from my plain white shirts. Personally I prefer this version:

I think skulls are often a bit played out, but this print is really perfect. It's still a skull, but it doesn't scream 'SKULL!'.

Also I'd live in this suit:

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                yes! stuff looks great on the rack. and the different shorts and slim cropped pants are cool. and for the record: i think the different checker-board and skull patterns are nicely semi-ironic in a good way. (and i get a kind of two-tone / ska vibe from all this, which is a bonus).

Comment

• xeraphim
                  • Nov 2008

kopped this cut-out blazer:

and one of the white shirts with the skull on the back.

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

Meh. Nice cuts, love the b&w...the skulls are .

Originally posted by xeraphim View Post
                    kopped this cut-out blazer:

and one of the white shirts with the skull on the back.
                    Jacket=
                    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• quiet noise
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2008

some of the best pants/skirts/shorts i have seen in a runway show. I want all of this

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

After reading quite a few articles about how Rei works, I can just picture here walking in to her men's design team, dropping the word 'skulls,' and walking away.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Johnny
                          • Sep 2006

/\ doubt it. she may have said "skull is life" and walked out though :)

Almost literlally everything in the collection has a skull on it somewhere - you think you've found a plain back sweater and then discover some sort of tonal skull thing on the back. It's not for me, but I do like it - one of the guys at DSM was wearing it, including one of the cut out blazers, recently (tall, thin etc) and it looked good.

Comment

• Matay
                            • Jun 2010

has anyone actualy seen these shoes for sale anywhere?

I want them SO bad, but i can only seem to find the black ones with the eye holes.
                            the monotony of domesticity was not to his liking

Comment

• Zenith
                              • Jun 2009

Skull dresses look absolutely disgusting, besides that solid stuff

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                                /\ doubt it. she may have said "skull is life" and walked out though :)

Almost literlally everything in the collection has a skull on it somewhere - you think you've found a plain back sweater and then discover some sort of tonal skull thing on the back. It's not for me, but I do like it - one of the guys at DSM was wearing it, including one of the cut out blazers, recently (tall, thin etc) and it looked good.
                                There should be some 'plain' jackets/blazers later in the season...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎