don't hesitate, just buy.
    • Apr 2009

[wwd.com]
    Originally posted by dji

Comment

• Apr 2009

[wwd.com]

Now that I've viewed most collections, Boris is probably the strongest of the week. This collection is a nod in the right direction for him, his choice of colour palette is spot on. Favourite looks are 3,5 and 19. Love the long shirts, chalky grey shoes and the fabric choices (from what I can see). Definite improvement from last summer with the 'buckethead' models, which I never quite understood. Lowrey's video is great, really shows the signature Boris back details incorporated in many pieces from the basic tshirts to the jackets. This collection will sell well.
      Last edited by 1.618; 06-27-2010, 11:37 AM. Reason: follow-up
      Originally posted by dji

Comment

• Ivans On High
        Banned
        • Oct 2008

I think this is fantastic and a worthy follow-up to the AW collection. It goes without saying that some of the materials look really interesting, and his footwear is getting stronger each collection.

The greys are incredible:

Comment

• nakata
          Banned
          • Oct 2009

Agreed that! The greys are incredible. Really like every single piece from this look:

Comment

• stereophobic
            • Aug 2009

styling and setting of this show was so much better than the black foreheads of AW10, some worthy variations/updates on AW10 pieces (hooded scuba, etc.) and while he is still colorless, he manages to take the color gray and produce wonderful results.

was there an update to his classic oiled cotton/linen jacket from SS09 et al? because I see echoes of it in the blazer/jackets.
            An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• TarHeart
              • Jun 2009

I don't know why I didn't expect much from Boris Bidjan Saberi this season, but this, indeed, looks great. Not too much, not too little and with a very beautiful color palette. He could have skipped the 'wrestling/bdsm mask' on the fourth model, but aside from that, I see no flaws. I like this a lot. His own voice is also very present, and distinct. Strong collection overall.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

really strong collection imo, and the venue was awesome. my video:

go here to view in HD
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• BBSCCP
                  • Feb 2010

wow, I am speechless! This collection is sooo strong! Just unbeatable!

Boris, thank you, you did a very great job!

All pieces are adorable and particularly the presentation was really nice. thanks for the video lowrey! we have a winner :)

Comment

• magic
                    • Feb 2009

thanks for the video A the venue is sick!
                    Focusing on object details

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

Wow, I guess the "copycat" accusations won't continue...whatva strong collection!
                      He is getting better and better. I bet I know someone who placed a huge Order;)
                      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Ivans On High
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2008

The collection looks even better in the video in my opinion (besides the models walking awkwardly on the cobble stones in near new boots). The second jacket looks amazing.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                          • Mar 2009

By far one of his strongest collections. Beautiful colour palette, and some really nice pieces. His use of the greyscale is executed excellently imo, and i feel he is coming more into his own as the seasons go on.
                          I particularly like the long shirts and boots,as well as some of the knits. The boots look very nice,especially in the dusty/chalky greys.
                          merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• kuugaia
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                            Wow, I guess the "copycat" accusations won't continue
                            ^

I think the best choices he made with this collection are with the fabric and color.

Favorite look. Just love the inner cream peeking out.

Most interested to get a feel of this material:

Comment

• Apr 2009

^ Looks like his waxed cotton that he's used in previous seasons I think.
                              Originally posted by dji

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎