• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

P-Studio Creative Agency

Hey all,

I wanted to reach to this community in an effort to promote the P-Studio creative agency, of which I am a part. I know that many of you work in design and that others sometimes need creative projects done, whether it's a website or a photo shoot, an ad campaign or a print catalog. P-Studio offers all of the above and more. As some of you may know, we created the website for H.Lorenzo, one of our affiliates, which has gotten positive reviews. So, I hope we can work with some of you in the future. Feel free to PM me with any questions. We are New York based, but we have connections with web designers, photographers, models, production companies, and printing shops around the world.

Our website is here.

Best,
    Faust
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Johnny
    • Sep 2006

Intertesting, stuff looks really good. The H Lorenzo website is one of my favourites in terms of overall layout and feel.
    Good luck with the venture.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Thank you for the compliment, Johnny.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• thehouseofdis
        • Jan 2010

I really like the stuff you've done with Planet. Did P-Studio also design the Planet logo?
        THE HOUSE OF DIS
        embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Thank you. Yes, everything from A to Z is done by us.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎