X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Venus in Furs
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

Yeh it is a reissue, just wondering whether there is actually a newer version though, or whether all the fencing's he's made this year are reissues.

Comment

• fenrost
      Banned
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Venus in Furs View Post
      Yeh it is a reissue, just wondering whether there is actually a newer version though, or whether all the fencing's he's made this year are reissues.
      there isn't any new version... however. they are perfect as it is.

so far to my knowledge.. ccp 09 leather jackets are the high collar gloved jacket, the classics, and bombers..

i was hoping to see some rubber dipped leather jkts. tho!
      Last edited by fenrost; 12-21-2009, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

I'm surprised that yours is fw weight and the leather is not stiff. I own the same jacket that I bought in that season and it was stiff as fuck. My ss07 overlock is very soft calf leather. Is yours cotton lined or mesh lined? I'm pretty sure juicy just means calf leather. All of my jackets say juicy on it as part of the item code.
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• jj.still
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
          I usually need a S in Ann, to obtain the perfect shoulder width and sleeve lenght - that is, according to her criterias, not mine. This one is a M : the pattern is slightly different, the shoulders, instead of being round, almost pointing upward, and despite the absence of shoulder pads, going a little past my own shoulders. So I'm pretty confident about the sizing ; sizing up would have led nowhere.
          This is encouraging.
          I'm considering pulling the trigger on one in S size and I usually buy XS in Ann. Btw, how tall are you M-M?

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

/\ You have definitely to size up one in Ann D coats from this season.

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

+1 I'm an Ann size XS normally (and a 46 in most brands), but in Moth's asymetrical coat, I tried XS it was too small on the shoulder area, M is too large (and perfectly fits Moth who is 48), so I guess S would fit you properly!
              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by jj.still View Post
                Btw, how tall are you M-M?
                1m82-83, I don't remember.
                I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• MoFiya
                  • Sep 2007

Back

My first LUC kop...
                  Would have loved to also get a screen-printed grey sweater but damn those pieces fit hella small :(
                  I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                  But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Venus in Furs View Post
                    Yeh it is, EM just received it, along with some other leathers, however it's identical to the 07/08 fencing. It also came with the FW 07/08 booklet. This one is number 1 of 3. I'm not sure who the other two went to, EM just got the one.

Is there actually a different version of the fencing for this year, or are they all reissues? I know EM asked for the zip to be changed to the other side for right hand pull, although this, obviously, was not done
                    the genius of the ccp edition system. you pay top dollar to get a limited numbered item. thinking that you're one of only 35 or so to get this work of art. however, this home run record comes with an asterisk. you can special order it and rewrite history, no alterations or anything, and yours is numbered insanely low making it appear to the uneducated that the model made two years later in fact is more rare and valuable. amazing!
                    Last edited by philip nod; 12-20-2009, 11:48 AM.
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Lumina
                      • Dec 2009

Gift for my love :

Thanks to Hide-san :)

It's written Kamikaze on the neck of the collar

Comment

• interest1
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by galia View Post
                        Celine did have an identity. It was just a very conservative and boring one. When I was a kid I remember it was the epitomy of "mommy wear" to me (I went to school in the most conservative environment imaginable, and I don't think my mom owns even one Celine piece)

I agree about Phoebe though. Girl can do no wrong
                        In fashion, a boring identity is the same as no identity at all. And with how many designers were given a stab at getting this house noticed, none of them ever actually succeeded in doing so. Look what Riccardo Tisci has done with Givenchy. That house now has a rock-solid identity–and a very profitable one because of it. I'm talking about reinvention–the quickest route to get heads turning and wallets opening when a house has sunk into hibernation mode. Judging from her debut collection, you can say Philo's woken everyone up.

And I totally agree with you on the conservative and the boring. Who'd wanna wake up for that?
                        sain't

Comment

• Avantster
                          ¤¤¤
                          • Sep 2006

Excellent choice Lumina. I recently picked up the same jacket, it's an absolute classic. Did you get the shirt, newspaper, and milk as well?
                          let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• jogu
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Avantster View Post
                            Excellent choice Lumina. I recently picked up the same jacket, it's an absolute classic. Did you get the shirt, newspaper, and milk as well?
                            yeh i agree thats a rly nice jacket and an even nicer gift !

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                              In fashion, a boring identity is the same as no identity at all. And with how many designers were given a stab at getting this house noticed, none of them ever actually succeeded in doing so. Look what Riccardo Tisci has done with Givenchy. That house now has a rock-solid identity–and a very profitable one because of it. I'm talking about reinvention–the quickest route to get heads turning and wallets opening when a house has sunk into hibernation mode. Judging from her debut collection, you can say Philo's woken everyone up.

And I totally agree with you on the conservative and the boring. Who'd wanna wake up for that?
                              Yes, it become a different industry, called "luxury goods."
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Lumina
                                • Dec 2009

Avanster > No shirt, but the paper and milk should be easier to find

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎