X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Yep, them and Harnden are practically fam.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• itch-bay
      • Jun 2012

are those jackets still at L'eclaireur?

Comment

• bonejelly
        • Jul 2008

Interested in the Paul Harnden interview conducted for Some/Things magazine...

Read the preview here: ( http://www.someslashthings.com/paul-harnden-article/ ) , but was curious as to the length/quality of the fully published article.

Worth shelling out the money for an issue?

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by bonejelly View Post
          Interested in the Paul Harnden interview conducted for Some/Things magazine...

Read the preview here: ( http://www.someslashthings.com/paul-harnden-article/ ) , but was curious as to the length/quality of the fully published article.

Worth shelling out the money for an issue?
          Nope.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Peasant
            • Jul 2009

I don't know. Intriguing so far. "It's like alchemy." I believe that. Don't even like PH much but like Paul Harnden.. his perspective and ethics. Would like to read it in full.

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

the movie by PH alluded to in the interview:

pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• tron
                • Dec 2010

any idea where that's available? I can't find anything on google.
                "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• syed
                  • Sep 2010

It came with that issue (Chapter 005) of Some/Things.
                  "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• Apr 2012

^I've got it and the DVD makes that issue a worthwhile purchase. Its a nice film, if you like the grainy black and white experimental kind of thing. It's not a superb interview in terms of writing but if you are a fan of Harnden, it definitely reveals a bit about the man.

Apparenyly Harnden is also involve in improvised music which i also have an interest in. He is quite an artist in his life, outlook and creative processes.

If you are into photography, this issue also profiles several interesting photographers and the photo prints on the those pages are gorgeous.

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

i only have the dvd, i received it as a gift from a friend, i didn't know it came with some/things. actually i wonder why ph has accepted all this circus, i hope he got paid very well. interview seems crap but i have 0 interest in interviews whatsoever.
                      pix

Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Tyro
                        • Nov 2008

Some/things co produced the DVD with phshoemakers. It was available with the magazine as well as given as a gift at actual PH stockists. PH has given away movies several times, for instance the Ben Rivers co-productions The content of the DVD, is probably of no interest to SZ, as it contains no info on where to kop, nor sizing info or material codes.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                          i only have the dvd, i received it as a gift from a friend, i didn't know it came with some/things. actually i wonder why ph has accepted all this circus, i hope he got paid very well. interview seems crap but i have 0 interest in interviews whatsoever.
                          funny guy

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MikeN
                            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Tyro View Post
                            Some/things co produced the DVD with phshoemakers. It was available with the magazine as well as given as a gift at actual PH stockists. PH has given away movies several times, for instance the Ben Rivers co-productions The content of the DVD, is probably of no interest to SZ, as it contains no info on where to kop, nor sizing info or material codes.
                            lol..

Comment

• BSR
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              funny guy
                              seriously, i can't find any other reason why he would have engaged in this collaboration otherwise. in the past he already made movies, but on his own...
                              pix

Comment

• bonejelly
                                • Jul 2008

Perhaps this request is especially inappropriate on the forum of another publication, but if anyone would be willing to upload scans of the interview, throw me a pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎