• Show
Clear All
  • Lane
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by david s View Post
    WOW!!!

good luck Lane

best ending of all time

yah, and quiet noise's responses to this thread are becoming shorter, he's hoping this shit is gonna go away, and no...if I don't get some real indication that your sending me my shit back you should be banned from this site also, not just superfuture.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
      Minase is a given name not a family name. Like Courtney it is a name that can be given to a boy but that most Japanese people associate with girls.
      Fuuma,

HOW DO YOU KNOW EVERYTHING IS IT POSSIBLE TO KNOW?

I am favorably impressed.

MBD
      "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
      It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
      My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
        • Oct 2010

Had Stieg Larsson had a chance to write this little drama into a thriller, it would have surely bypassed The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series in popularity.

Soon, we it will be revealed that a grotesque, handicapped wife had been held in an attic prison all along...

MBD
        "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
        It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
        My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• Lane
          • Aug 2010

also according to a swedish dude that posts here and in sufu the dudes name on the address is a 57 year old man, prolly his dad or something? I have his phone number........

Comment

• Dorje
            • Oct 2013

Scammers use the kind of tactics quietnoise is now using so you don't make complaints in time. Paypal has a 45 day limit and credit cards will only issue chargebacks within a certain amount of time too. So if you've been ripped off don't delay in filing a claim with your cc company and/or paypal.

Comment

• Icarium
              • Oct 2010

I think in Lane case it was a trade gone bad :( So no protection from paypal or credit cards :/

Comment

• Jan 2011

So has Quiet Noise returned the goods yet?

Comment

• Lane
                  • Aug 2010

does a swedish dude want to do me a favor and give his family a call, I got everyones phone number that lives there, we can ask them about this miyamoto character, and whether or not he exists.

Comment

• knitwit
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by 888 View Post
                    So has Quiet Noise returned the goods yet?
                    don't know about Lane, but the last I heard, quiet noise told me that he had confiscated a few jackets from the guy, and he needed more info as to what my jacket looked like. I sent him a description and more pictures and I've been waiting since then (the 15th). checking the jacket up against pictures should take minutes not days. no clue what we're waiting on.

Comment

• Jan 2011

Don't know about anyone else, but if it was me, I would be calling his family and whoever else to try to get things moving. The longer you wait the less chance you have of ever recovering anything.

edit: just saw Lane's response. Maybe you can call from wherever you're located?

Comment

• Lane
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by knitwit View Post
                        don't know about Lane, but the last I heard, quiet noise told me that he had confiscated a few jackets from the guy, and he needed more info as to what my jacket looked like. I sent him a description and more pictures and I've been waiting since then (the 15th). checking the jacket up against pictures should take minutes not days. no clue what we're waiting on.
                        yah same with me, I haven't received a response since he "found" it

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Is this over yet?
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Lane
                            • Aug 2010

why don't you ask quiet noise

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Lane View Post
                              why don't you ask quiet noise
                              Why don't you learn how to be an adult. Honestly, I feel bad for others and just waiting to hear what to do about quite_noise, but I don't feel bad about you being scammed, because you have been just the worst kind of an immature buffoon throughout your SZ tenure.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Lane
                                • Aug 2010

I ask for help since this is a community and all, and its reasonable for multiple parties to be concerned with someone being out there free to scam others, so a joint effort against someone isn't bad since it shows that a community will make a concerted effort to go against someone who steals from people inside of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎