X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

Going to be lazy and not read back...so apologies if already discussed...but what the fuck are these????????????????????????

some Frankenstein shit right there
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• okayvin
      • Sep 2013

I want the first pair. Does it have a model number or is it undisclosed by Atelier? I guess it doesn't matter if it cannot be custom ordered through other retailers.

Comment

• dasi80
        • Dec 2009

yes, my girlfriend is wearing this model in gomma

also the bags in gomma are very nice

Comment

• littleyogoni
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by okayvin View Post
          I want the first pair. Does it have a model number or is it undisclosed by Atelier? I guess it doesn't matter if it cannot be custom ordered through other retailers.
          There is a model number but yes you can only order from Atelier.

Comment

• okayvin
            • Sep 2013

The Archive SF is a San Francisco men's fashion boutique where you can find progressive and unique dark fashion designs. Discover emerging brands—learn more!

does the 'G" code stand for Gomma or contrast cap toe? I think it stands for Gomma. Does anybody know the code for the contrast cap toe?

Comment

• okayvin
              • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Dane View Post
              Going to be lazy and not read back...so apologies if already discussed...but what the fuck are these????????????????????????

some Frankenstein shit right there
              I have the answer to that:

Up for sale is a pair of good condition, Vintage Antique PRIMITIVE 1900's Men's Horse Stable Stall Brown Leather Chore Cleaning Work Boots. Size 10 wide. Leather lined. Rubber and leather soles. Approximate Outside Measurement on soles are 11 1/4" inches length, by 3 3/4" inches at ball of foot sole, by 6" inches tall.

Mystery solved!

Comment

• okayvin
                • Sep 2013

Found those while searching for antique victorian shoes...

Comment

• bonejelly
                  • Jul 2008

I've always found Guidi's footwear to be somewhat grotesque (I mean that in the best way). I wouldn't wear these, but the form is kind of great.

Comment

• drizzly
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2012

those are pretty bad!

Comment

• a bag of it
                      • Jan 2014

Is there somewhere to see samples of guidi leathers and colors in person? Or something online at least for different color codes?

I am ordering a shoe in white, something that you think would be simple. But there are 4 different codes (at least) for white and I can only find pictures of 2 of them.

112t = bone color
                      906t = warm white
                      B34t = milk (FW14)
                      2001t = clean white (SS14)

And pictures of different leathers in the same color code look different or different pictures of the same leather will look different because of lighting. Perhaps I am overthinking all of this and I should just choose one, but I like the make the most informed decision possible.

Comment

• ATIP
                        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by a bag of it View Post
                        Is there somewhere to see samples of guidi leathers and colors in person? Or something online at least for different color codes?

I am ordering a shoe in white, something that you think would be simple. But there are 4 different codes (at least) for white and I can only find pictures of 2 of them.

112t = bone color
                        906t = warm white
                        B34t = milk (FW14)
                        2001t = clean white (SS14)

And pictures of different leathers in the same color code look different or different pictures of the same leather will look different because of lighting. Perhaps I am overthinking all of this and I should just choose one, but I like the make the most informed decision possible.
                        I think you should just go for 112T, it is 100% pure white.

Comment

• a bag of it
                          • Jan 2014

If 112t is pure white than what does that make 2001t? and how does that compare to B34t?

The only one I can really figure out is the 906t because there are many pictures and it seems to be off white with a slightly yellow tint.

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
                            • Sep 2007

I'm not so sure about that. 906t seems to be their cleanest white to me... Almost a very faint grey... Not trying to plug my own sales thread, but if you look at the 788Z 906t that I have posted, shot on a black background, I would say that what you see is what they look like IRL. There are no other shots on the internet that show 906t on black, which I think is the most illustrative of its real tone. I have had the same dilemma, and 906t became my choice for the cleanest (but not too clean) white.

If 112t is pure white than what does that make 2001t? and how does that compare to B34t?

The only one I can really figure out is the 906t because there are many pictures and it seems to be off white with a slightly yellow tint.

Comment

• a bag of it
                              • Jan 2014

It is hard to tell the color because they are reversed. Would you say that bone is even more grey than that?

Comment

• ATIP
                                • Feb 2013

It is hard to tell the color because they are reversed. Would you say that bone is even more grey than that?
                                If you want Guidi white then just go for 112T - milk white, 906T and 212T is off white.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎