Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arkady
    • Apr 2011

My ramones are pretty old as they have the D-ring and don't have this, though I'm not positive what season they're from.

Comment

• ADreamofBlue
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by dav_crs View Post
      Hey guys, first post on this forum . Could anyone tell me if these are fake or not? Thanks !
      Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

http://imgur.com/EfaaKai
      Ask for pictures of the DRKSHDW labels and the rest of the tags. You can also call up a Rick Owens store, I imagine, and they can check the ID number on the tags.
      who slips in to my body and whispers to my ghost?

Comment

• Arkady
        • Apr 2011

Just have Dudley smell the fabric or whatever.

Comment

• andybowie
          • Feb 2016

Rick Owens Jumper A/W 13/15 PLYNTH - Does this look genuine? I believe it to be.

Hi all. First time posting here. I buy and sell regularly on eBay. The Rick Owens Jumper A/W 13/15 PLYNTH in the pictures is a recently sold item which the buyer claims is not genuine. He cites that the fabric is of poor quality. The tag like many Rick Owens states that imperfections are not to be considered defects. There is some noticeable unevenness at the bottom pictured perhaps this is from washing, though it is nearly new. Other than this I have no reason to doubt its genuine I have over 1300 positive feedback on eBay to date. What do you guys think given the pictures?

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Additional note this is with reference to the same item mentioned by formraum above.
          Last edited by andybowie; 02-18-2016, 02:12 PM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

• haydn
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by formraum View Post
            Dear members, could you please have a look to the following pics and state your opinion if it is fake? In my opinion I never saw an Rick Owens Pullover in such low quality. But maybe I am wrong, because it was stored in the wrong way for a longer time and the imperfections are maybe on purpose. The fabric gets a bit more unregular and crinkled in the lower end (waist). The double seam fold gets also more contracted in the lower end. And some edges are pretty fuzzy.
            Please find following the link to the ebay auction also. Thanks in advance.
            What looks off is the manufacture tag is stitched into the garment. On every Rick piece I own from mainline it's stitched onto a small piece of fabric ribbon and then stitched into the seam so it's easily removed. I can't say that for every piece, but for every piece I own for sure.

Comment

• Arkady
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by hausofblaq
              What the fuck? Has everyone suddenly visited the Fountain of Youth and came back with the maturity of a 12 year old?

Considering this wasn't even the original thread and DG nor sshum88 has posted in the past couple days, you're still bringing it up...

Grow up.
              It's a cultural reference now!

Comment

• Fenix
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                It's a cultural reference now!

Seriously tho, like totally grow up already, k?
                Originally posted by hausofblaq
                Grow up.

Comment

• josecc
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by haydn View Post
                  What looks off is the manufacture tag is stitched into the garment. On every Rick piece I own from mainline it's stitched onto a small piece of fabric ribbon and then stitched into the seam so it's easily removed. I can't say that for every piece, but for every piece I own for sure.
                  I think that is not entirely true. I have owned legit Rick pieces with the tag stitched into the seam, mostly old seasons. Though I do not know if they have change it absolutely for new seasons.

Comment

• sunny
                    • Dec 2012

I am new to ccp. Please check this pair of ccp derby. Believe they are good but the outsole is a bit weird. Any idea, mate?

guyiconsignment.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, guyiconsignment.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by sunny View Post
                      I am new to ccp. Please check this pair of ccp derby. Believe they are good but the outsole is a bit weird. Any idea, mate?

http://guyiconsignment.com/collectio...goodyear-derby
                      I think they just increased the image contrast to make them look a bit odd... my main issue with them is how collapsed the heel cup is. That alone would make me avoid them.
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• 13we2
                        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by sunny View Post

http://guyiconsignment.com/collectio...goodyear-derby

Don't buy them, no matter how cheap they turn out to be. They are 100% legit (in fact rest assured it's very hard to come by fake CCPs, although some Chinese experts made a batch of derbies some while ago, and was way too cheesy not to be told as fake, now they are making cheesy drips (and I saw some in-development workshop photos of their u-sole tornados), the drips are getting better though), but just not worth any. Soles were badly worn out and then added with some rubber protectors, the right shoe's lace isn't original. And they came from an earlier collection than the nowadays popular 2010 (onwards) collection.

Comment

• sunny
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
                          Don't buy them, no matter how cheap they turn out to be. They are 100% legit (in fact rest assured it's very hard to come by fake CCPs, although some Chinese experts made a batch of derbies some while ago, and was way too cheesy not to be told as fake, now they are making cheesy drips (and I saw some in-development workshop photos of their u-sole tornados), the drips are getting better though), but just not worth any. Soles were badly worn out and then added with some rubber protectors, the right shoe's lace isn't original. And they came from an earlier collection than the nowadays popular 2010 (onwards) collection.
                          thanks for advice and profound explanation!

Comment

• Marko
                            • Jul 2009

Not to say you should buy the derbies, but most of CCP's best work was pre-2010. 2010 is "nowadays popular" since it is the last but mainly because it has been produced for years so there is a lot more of it.

Comment

• Arkady
                              • Apr 2011

Maybe best work but certainly not best clothes

Ah the golden age of human hair ties and $4,000 jackets designed to grow mushrooms.

Comment

• sunny
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Marko View Post
                                Not to say you should buy the derbies, but most of CCP's best work was pre-2010. 2010 is "nowadays popular" since it is the last but mainly because it has been produced for years so there is a lot more of it.
                                It seems to me that the rubber outsole is original because it is sewed on the derby. Isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎