X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Videogames

anyone else have a ps3 and gta4? get down and dirty!
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• dji
      • Feb 2008

did anyone give metal gear solid online a try while the beta was open? it was great fun despite the connection problems and lag, especially in sneaking mission mode. kicked arse when you got to play as snake and it was even better rolling around as otocon's robot, electrocuting people while invisible [Y]

Comment

• Huxley
        • Dec 2007

I just got Age of Conan, don't know if I'll stay with it though, getting into an MMO right now is an extremely bad idea. I made a character named Rickowens just for fun. The amount of customization is insane, the game runs great, lag free, provided you have a quality rig, and the servers are extremely smooth and stable for their very first day up, well to the general public.</p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

• curiouscharles
          • Jan 2008

i don't understand the appeal of the GTA games, i just find them empty and instantly boring.. have yet to really try the online play though, which i think could be fun, since all i find entertaining in the game is running around and blowing things up inside and outside of cars
          —
          -

Comment

• Diego
            • Aug 2007

June 12th</p><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "></span>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px;">
            </span></p>

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

i've never really played any of the metal gear solid games, but i'll probably buy this one.
              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Spencer
                • Feb 2007

[quote user="Diego"]

June 12th</p><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "></span>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px;">
                </span></p>

[/quote]</p>

Aren't they releasing this packed in with an 80 gig PS3 as well? I thought I remember reading that a while ago. Will pick it up if that's the case.</p>

Comment

• Diego
                  • Aug 2007

Yes Spencer

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

already preordered my limited edition copy with bonus making of blu-ray, soundtrack and snake figurine, as well as cover artwork by Yoji Shinkawa which is far nice than the CG shot on the standard edition:</p>

</p>

shame I won't be able to play it until about a week after it is released, damn exams [86]</p>

Comment

• Servo2000
                      • Oct 2006

For those of you fiending for Metal Gear Solid 4, you might like some of the Fake Advertisements they had made for some of the Private Military groups in the game - all trademark Kojima.
                      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Diego
                        • Aug 2007

Those are really well made, specially the last one, thanks Servo.

Comment

• dji
                          • Feb 2008

[quote user="IGN UK MGS4 Review"]One of those things that Konami doesn't want us to talk about is the
                          'total length of cut-scenes'. Hopefully it won't be bending the rules
                          to far to reveal that they represent about half of the content of the
                          game.[/quote]</p>

crazy, that means 5-10 hours of cutscenes depending on the total game length. [:O]</p>

can't wait to play it although I still have to find time to play MGS3....
                          </p>

Comment

• Diego
                            • Aug 2007

Cleaned the dust off my xbox to play some ninja gaiden 2 and it's good, not as good as devil may cry 4 but it's fun. Just 5 days left until mgs4.

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

[quote user="Diego"]Cleaned the dust off my xbox to play some ninja gaiden 2 and it's good, not as good as devil may cry 4 but it's fun. Just 5 days left until mgs4.[/quote]</p>

haven't gotten a chance to play NG2 yet. personally I prefer the more visceral, technical combat in ninja gaiden to the combo based action in the devil may cry series but they are both great. its a damn shame that itagaki had to leave tecmo, the ninja gaiden and dead or alive series won't be the same without him at the helm.

just started playing through metal gear solid 3: subsistence, want to get through it before 4 comes out this Thursday [H]
                              </p>

Comment

• Stack
                                • Jan 2008

[quote user="dji"]

[quote user="IGN UK MGS4 Review"]One of those things that Konami doesn't want us to talk about is the'total length of cut-scenes'. Hopefully it won't be bending the rulesto far to reveal that they represent about half of the content of thegame.[/quote]</p>

crazy, that means 5-10 hours of cutscenes depending on the total game length. [:O]</p>

can't wait to play it although I still have to find time to play MGS3....
                                </p>

[/quote]</p>

i read somewhere, can't recall where, but some cut-scenes are up to 90 minutes in length. madness!</p>
                                once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎