X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

We get screwed on unlimited plans...they're not easy to come by here.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• shah
      • Jul 2009

only way i could keep unlimited plan was to buy without promotional (upgrade) price. which is fine because in 24hrs i used 1gb which would have been half of the allotted amount for the month had i chosen same monthly fee for data :D

Comment

• Crowzer
        • Feb 2011

I jailbreaked my iPhone 4. It take me the whole day to restore all appz and tweaks. Some tweaks are not even updated for the new iOS 6.1 such as Gridlock and Anyring.

Comment

• endorphinz
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

i must have been living in a cave and didn't know about THIS. The free version works perfectly and has set me free.

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

Does jail breaking usually make your battery last half the usual time? I keep closing all the apps I open, but my battery is dropping like crazy. I think I may unjailbreak.
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Crowzer
              • Feb 2011

On the previous versions of iOS like the 4th (may be 5 too) yes, the jailbreak did the battery discharges faster. Disable 3G while you not use it, it's a good thing for the battery.

Comment

• endorphinz
                Banned
                • Jun 2009

I haven't noticed any difference

Jailbreaking cannot effect your battery life. Jailbreaking is merely gaining root access to your phone.

There are two possibilities on why you have shorter battery life:
                1. You are using it more. You just Jailbroke it and are using your phone more an normal. This is very common.
                2. You installed applications that are running in the background or using an unusual amount of processing. Remove all the applications you installed and install one per day or so. By isolating them, you can see which one or ones are draining your battery.
                however, i have appsynch installed & weather crashes & boot time is longer.the new fix didn't work. no big deal.

Comment

• wonder
                  • Mar 2012

I've never noticed a difference either

Comment

• endorphinz
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2009

pretty cool

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

the nerdy asian part of me is dying to own a Google Glass. I've already submitted my proposal for use :)
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

My wireless router got fuxored (Trendnet). I have everything Apple at home. Should I simply by Airport Express or are there better options?
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

There are cheaper options, but they all do the same thing. Airport express has the advantage of bring able to connect to your stereo so you can send music to it wirelessly.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Honsetly, I saw 0 improvement with the trendnet N router over my old belkin b/g. I like the pretty box and the small size. ;)
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

I do too honestly...

Comment

• magic
                                • Feb 2009

looking for a new laptop and narrow down to HP and Asus. Any suggestions?
                                Focusing on object details

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎