X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • misterpale
    • Apr 2008

you're totally right and i deeply apologize.

but before you call me a scammer in public and post my real name,you should also say,that you purchased multiple times from me in the past and received your items.

so did others.

i had to refund one time because of my fault and shipping delay and one time through paypal,because a package was lost and wasn't able to provide a trackingnr.

at the end everything has been cleared up.

you received an email.

Comment

• ambrosian
      • Dec 2012

I think this should be in the seller feedback thread anyway... not really an intentional scam.
      street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• Jan 2011

Wait, so you took the money and the boots?

Originally posted by olethomas View Post
        Recently bought a pair of Rick Owens LIMO boots (which I now have to sell) from Art.Aw, named Gintare Sakeviciute, on eBay, he had been claiming to do business with among others Christian in here. Seemed like a professional guy and we had a kind and quick correspondence (even though he formulated himself kind of weird).

After I figured he had sent me the boots in 41 - not 42 - as he had been claiming both in the eBay ad in addition to when I specifically asked later, - I got this reply:

"pissed off right now.
        fucking dick. anyone wearing RO should be killed
        twat"

two minutes later:
        "you are playing tricks fella
        boots you bought are size 42.
        you know they are size 42. it took you way too long to find this lie. you tried them on, you mailed me they are too small - size is just there for you to check, so why did it take you so long to find this excuse??????
        you don't have to be a genius to check the shoe size
        bye"

Sent him a video of the shoes with size 41 printed inside and from that I got no answer from him. So if anyone want to purchase anything from him, you know the deal with this guy. Not a scammer per se but I find size fuckups quite annoying and unnecessary when selling a $600 pair of boots.

edit: Opened a PayPal complaint. Let's see how this goes.

case closed: I got the money refunded after some dialogue with PayPal but the seller was furious and rude and sent me threatening and impolite emails.

Comment

• messenoire
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by 888 View Post
          i dont blame him honestly. i've dealt with him on ebay, over the same boots, and he is a grade A asshole. i'd never deal with him under any circumstances.

Comment

• olethomas
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by 888 View Post
            Kind of embarrassing that I did not answer you on this one before now. Sorry about that. But no, I returned the boots after sending him loads of photos and videos of the shoes being a 41 and not a 42 as he had told me. I opened a PayPal case and returned the shoes. I was the one having to pay shipping with tracking to London for a pair of boots that was wrongly described before and when I bought them.

Comment

• olethomas
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
              i dont blame him honestly. i've dealt with him on ebay, over the same boots, and he is a grade A asshole. i'd never deal with him under any circumstances.
              You too!? Ugh, yes. He was smooth like butter when I paid and so kind until I told him he had given me the wrong size and then started acting like I was trying to scam him. He acted like a manic teenager. I guess there must be some anger management issues there.

Comment

• knitwit
                • Apr 2009

user kuja (aka Miyamoto Minase) scammed me out of $300 and a jacket in trade for his CCP drips. package never came and now he's not replying to any of my e-mails. known friends with quiet noise (aka Olle Koort) and his 'brother' Hannes Koort. I dealt with quiet noise before and all was fine, so I thought I could trust this kuja as well. he even used Hannes's paypal address to accept payment from me. would reconsider business transactions with these people until things clear up.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

this just came up on superfuture too, seems like he scammed several people and disappeared...
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• quiet noise
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2008

I can speak for myself, and i have never scammed nobody. Kuja is an old japanese proxy who i have dealt with alot, and he moved to my hometown of uppsala, sweden. He is indeed a friend of my brother. I left sweden during this summer so i cannot comment on what business, legitimate or false has been going on but now i got home to visit and this blew up in my face. Minase claims that he got banned instantly from SF and hence cannot answer to mods or PMs.

I dont know why my name is being hanged out on a stick. My family helped the guy find a home, but whatever he did, i dont see why im being burned at the stake here. I have been doing legit business here since i was what, 17?

Comment

• quiet noise
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2008

oh great, and now MY paypal account is being harassed and paypal has reversed every single transfer i have done this year. Yep, everyone i have done legit business and bought goods from is losing the money they got, wich DOES make me look like a scammer.

Comment

• Lane
                        • Aug 2010

wait, so your bro knows this guy and lets him use your paypal account but you guys have no idea if his dealings on your shared account are legit or not?

seems legit bro

especially since I was spamming Minase (you or whoever) PMs way before I even alerted mods, you're full of it. He was intentionally not answering PMs. Seems like your only concern is your paypal account and how it jeopardizes your future in clothing sites like this and superfuture. If you actually gave a shit you'd confront your brother and get his friend to refund whoever through paypal and send me back my shit on top of that. Or face the consequences.

Comment

• Lane
                          • Aug 2010

just gave paypal a call about you guys :)

Comment

• quiet noise
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2008

I understand your position, but i want you to understand my position. This is a guy who has proxied items for at least over 10 grand for me. i have to at least hear him out. my brother doesnt want to take part in this, and should indeed be left out as he has never bought anything that is not H&M or American Apparel. Im breaking both of their balls to get to the end of this, and if the moderators on SF hadnt banned me i could have helped everyone who feels cheated or scammed to solve the situation. If you bring me evidence i will take it to the police myself, i swear on my mothers eyes.

The reason i act the way i do is that i am simply shocked that i was put to blame, when this guy, MIYAMOTO MINASE FROM KYOTO JAPAN acted on his own. Just because he borrowed my brothers paypal account doesnt mean that I am responsible. Why am i and not my brother held accountable? nothing in this mess makes sense. it was not me who let the guy use his paypal, it was my brother. it was my brother who gave him a place to rent in the penthouse wich he rents from ME in 2nd hand.

the paypal is premium status (ID, Passport, Credit Card, Adress and all that confirmed to paypal) and belongs to my brother, not me.

please understand that i wish to remain neutral in the situation and if you have evidence or information, please forward it to me on this website. If you bring evidence that Proves the guy guilty i will collaborate with the swedish police to bring the guy in (or out, im not sure how it works)
                            Last edited by quiet noise; 11-11-2013, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• gnow
                              • Jun 2010

Your position is pretty clear, and many seem to understand it:

1) your Paypal account, and possibly bank account is involved in numerous alleged scam.

2) your address is involved in numerous alleged scam.

3) your name is involved as well.

4) your story is sketchy as fuck.

Return the items, and $$. Case closed.

Comment

• Lane
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post
                                I understand your position, but i want you to understand my position. This is a guy who has proxied items for at least over 10 grand for me. i have to at least hear him out. my brother doesnt want to take part in this, and should indeed be left out as he has never bought anything that is not H&M or American Apparel. Im breaking both of their balls to get to the end of this, and if the moderators on SF hadnt banned me i could have helped everyone who feels cheated or scammed to solve the situation. If you bring me evidence i will take it to the police myself, i swear on my mothers eyes.

The reason i act the way i do is that i am simply shocked that i was put to blame, when this guy, MIYAMOTO MINASE FROM KYOTO JAPAN acted on his own. Just because he borrowed my brothers paypal account doesnt mean that I am responsible. Why am i and not my brother held accountable? nothing in this mess makes sense. it was not me who let the guy use his paypal, it was my brother. it was my brother who gave him a place to rent in the penthouse wich he rents from ME in 2nd hand.

the paypal is premium status (ID, Passport, Credit Card, Adress and all that confirmed to paypal) and belongs to my brother, not me.

please understand that i wish to remain neutral in the situation and if you have evidence or information, please forward it to me on this website. If you bring evidence that Proves the guy guilty i will collaborate with the swedish police to bring the guy in (or out, im not sure how it works)

ive already posted all convos I had with that "friend" of your brothers on superfuture, I did it in his thread to expose what happened. I've also sent the police emails, and ive gotten other people to live around your area to contact the police.

dude even if your story is somehow true, you're just trying to protect people who are very well involved, including yourself. If you let this supposed third party use your paypal account you are liable for all actions commited.

Do you think if your friend was using your account for al qaeda to wire mad money do you not think obama wouldn't drone your ass?

also, but seriously, you're saying in the same post that your brother should "indeed be left out" and then you go on and say "Why am i and not my brother held accountable?"

how about you take responsibility or your brother should and get that guy to refund everyones shit, or stop dicking us around and refund it yourselves. You guys were just thinking it would all work out with your bullshit account, and weren't realizing you'd actually have repercussions for your actions, and you've been exposed.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎