Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arkady
    • Apr 2011

And that's what your shriveled ass is gonna look like in whatever you're buying now, very shortly -- I think it gives a different dimension to the pieces and a unique style to the store since I can see the same pieces styled elsewhere on young bodies.

As to pricepoint, considering the ratio of craftsmanship to MSRP I earnestly think it's cheaper than Rick by a long shot -- I'm about 12 years old and have no problem picking it up on my salary.

Comment

• jimmycs
      • Mar 2014

I don't know why but somehow that band gives me the image of a mortician or a hobbyist (?). Not exactly fashionable or elegant.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by jimmycs View Post
        I don't know why but somehow that band gives me the image of a mortician or a hobbyist (?). Not exactly fashionable or elegant.
        Can you explain better? I don't understand what you mean.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• upsilonkng
          • May 2010

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
          And that's what your shriveled ass is gonna look like in whatever you're buying now, very shortly -- I think it gives a different dimension to the pieces and a unique style to the store since I can see the same pieces styled elsewhere on young bodies.

As to pricepoint, considering the ratio of craftsmanship to MSRP I earnestly think it's cheaper than Rick by a long shot -- I'm about 12 years old and have no problem picking it up on my salary.
          Ur 12 yrs old?? Ok cool.

Honestly I think they're just following that look book from Rick fw15? But the clothes look mostly bad on them. I'm old but I'm not soon going to be 80 and when I'm there I'm thinking I won't be rocking fw16 tight ass bbs shirt but then again that's 68yrs away for u so maybe u are a planner.
          If ur 12 and ur buying 300euro shirts and 2600 euro sunglasses ur first name is probably Willow.

Comment

• jimmycs
            • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            Can you explain better? I don't understand what you mean.
            Sorry for my lack of clarity. What I meant was that headband reminds me of certain professions that routinely use such apparatus as part of their job, such as surgeons and other medicines. I for one being an oral surgeon use headband magnifier all the time. Thus, my original comment/ impression.

Comment

• Arkady
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
              Ur 12 yrs old?? Ok cool.

Honestly I think they're just following that look book from Rick fw15? But the clothes look mostly bad on them. I'm old but I'm not soon going to be 80 and when I'm there I'm thinking I won't be rocking fw16 tight ass bbs shirt but then again that's 68yrs away for u so maybe u are a planner.
              If ur 12 and ur buying 300euro shirts and 2600 euro sunglasses ur first name is probably Willow.
              It's incredible how easy you are every time. <3

I'm quite the planner but point being I think we all know how it looks on the body its marketed to, so injecting some alterity into the presentation is something we should be encouraging if we're bothering to wax intellectual about the topic.
              Last edited by Arkady; 08-05-2016, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                • Apr 2013

they bothered to wax the denim so why not
                Originally posted by unwashed
                Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                Originally posted by Ahimsa
                I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• 13we2
                  • Sep 2015

I remember someone was asking for this but can't remember which thread exactly. Nonetheless...

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lyjameson
                      • Mar 2015

I was speaking to Karim, when the delivery man came in with the first shipment of fragrances for the intro party that night, and the least I can say was I immediately thought of how Saberi's atelier would smell like haha

Very unique scent after 12 iterations.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Apparently the first shipment is almost sold out.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 550BC
                          • Jan 2013

Got it the other day and it's nice. Went to a bar last weekend and the couple next to me asked me where my fragrance was from. It's not that strong if you are used to stronger scents but it still has a (strong) unique scent to attract or make strangers curious.
                          a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

I also got compliments the first night I wore mine out. Someone confused me and my girlfriend, haha - they were complimenting her, but she doesn't wear perfume.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• steezemachine
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              I also got compliments the first night I wore mine out. Someone confused me and my girlfriend, haha - they were complimenting her, but she doesn't wear perfume.
                              dying to smell this before I purchase - called the store and asked if they knew of any retailers in Los Angeles that would have it and no dice.

Comment

• blackswan
                                • Feb 2011

that's the best to do,because i got a bit disappointed .Not a bad perfume,the opposite and lasts during the day,but not what i was looking for.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎