• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

I AM ZBOSS
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• casem
      • Sep 2006

I regret to say I don't think I will make it after all. This week has turned out to be insanely busy with stuff happening all day today and starting early again tomorrow, so something has to give.

Maybe a late RSVP'er can take my place. Let me know if anyone goes for drinks or something over the weekend, I'll be around Thurs. night through Saturday.
      music

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Gotta wait for lowrey!

Thank you everyone for coming yesterday. It was a real pleasure to see the family :-)
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

hey now i was hoping for a little play by play in here, what with the smartphones and all.
            Last edited by cjbreed; 06-23-2012, 04:28 PM.
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• mrbeuys
              • May 2008

I would probably have done all of these things had I been there, so thank god I wasn't.
              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Vanna
                • May 2008

I was already kinda drunk when I introduced myself to MBD and Faust. Sorry for the awkward moment. lolz.
                Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

well, i only hung for an hour or so but had been with fuuma and gang prior. met nullsleep, tomatouos, mbd, who?, t-bone., lowery all good guys, wasnt as much of a sausage fest as I feared. everyone else i either knew somewhat or was afraid to meet. mostly was just excited for e and the theif I guess.

Comment

• kunk75
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

were also a few cosplayers, hope lowery's camera was blind to them. all in all everyone looked great but seemed to be a few lurkers piling on every piece in their closet for fear of missing their coming out party.

more important, the mag looks great, so well done boys.

Comment

• t-bone
                      • Dec 2009

Great party, fun time, nice meeting more of the crew, and the magazine is amazing!

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                        were also a few cosplayers, hope lowery's camera was blind to them. all in all everyone looked great but seemed to be a few lurkers piling on every piece in their closet for fear of missing their coming out party.

more important, the mag looks great, so well done boys.
                        haha cosplayers. i was wondering if there would be a coming out party syndrome.

so who was doing coke in the bathroom but pretending they weren't? haha just kiddin just kiddin i'm sure it was all a very adult affair.
                        Last edited by cjbreed; 09-08-2011, 12:51 PM.
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                          • Oct 2010

Met some *characters* last night. Whew. The biggest surprise, in total honesty, was that Kunk is not an asshole in Dick with a 100-yard stare, and whose stare alone could down a wildebeest (not to mention me) but instead is a charming and witty guy who is nothing short of affable. Sorry to ruin your online rep, Kunk!

Especially happy to run into Fuuma, who is one of my favorites, again!

Great meeting everyone. Now stay in touch or it doesn't count. Also, lurkers should feel free to introduce yourselves if you see me around! I don't bite...

I'm around in NYC until 7:30 pm today. Going over to Jona's for a bit but the afternoon is otherwise free. Hit me up for coffee! (pm me)

MBD
                          "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                          It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                          My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

<3

aww...thanks. I will take it. And ditto, am free tonight if anyone is still around and wants to grab a coffee (no more booze for me)

Comment

• Vanna
                              • May 2008

Will is always amazing.

Wish I was able to meet and chat with a few others that I recognized. Was looking forward to meeting Interest but didn't see her. Fuuma is pretty awesome, along with Who?. SZers are good people, and the magazine was gorgeous. Congrats, Faust and company!
                              Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

Westend/Westcoast edition will provide opportunity. Brandy sour at the pool is on me.
                                I am making most of this up, but definitely, Q. Or u just swing by London next week?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎