Clear All
  • Farkhanyassin
    • Jan 2010

*sigh. If wishes were horses...
    MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• MaxM
      • Sep 2009

I was just thinking you had a rather awesome wardrobe for someone this young
      And money doesnt seem to be too much of an issue either...

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
        • Jan 2010

If only my parents would start buying me these shit. God blessed me with a camera and that's how I make money.

Getting rather tired of doing shoots. Now I feel like it's a rather good time to invest into making prints. Nothing much, just a print between two pieces of glass and a black border. Seems like an interesting route to follow although I'm not quite sure how many people would buy it. Easy profit from prints.
        MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• MaxM
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Farkhanyassin View Post
          If only my parents would start buying me these shit. God blessed me with a camera and that's how I make money.

Getting rather tired of doing shoots. Now I feel like it's a rather good time to invest into making prints. Nothing much, just a print between two pieces of glass and a black border. Seems like an interesting route to follow although I'm not quite sure how many people would buy it. Easy profit from prints.
          Yeah i know the feeling .
          Right now i can't afford as much as i would like either but i'll start balling fo real when i graduate, i.e in a couple of years .

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
            in jamaica.............experiencing the combat.........
            i hope you are ok.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              i hope you are ok.
              well, Im on SZ, so that means Im OK...........
              Drinking Home Made tamarind juice, the wife is making breakfast, in one of those Dick Cheney type locations.............

i'm upset about many things but won't burden you with them now.
              the violence is awful, heard about 30 people were dead last night.
              the good thing is that unlike the news reports, its only concentrated in a few areas, the rest of the Island is really calm.

you just have to be smart about how you are moving, as there is the potential for it to flare up in other areas..............
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• kuugaia
                • Feb 2010

I hate it when you read something in the classifieds like:

LUC, MA+, Julius, RO, DD, CCP, BBS

You get all excited but just before you click you realise it's WTB.

Comment

• stereophobic
                  • Aug 2009

lolwut?

god I hate kyung lah.
                  An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• endersgame
                    • Aug 2009

fark, making prints is not easy profit. i suggest you make prints for the purpose of getting into group shows, exhibitions, etc. the exposure is more important than money at this point. and if you sell a few pictures, don't blow it all on clothes. put it back into making more prints to get into more shows..

once you find a gallery to represent you, then yes, buy that rick owens bed..

Comment

• laughed
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by thedevilisinthedetails View Post
                      The one after queen. The 90s techno track.

around the 4:00 mark.

Comment

• munch
                        • Aug 2008

shiiiiit, just calibrated my monitor and now I can see so much more detail in every waywt fits..... need to look through the whole thread some day.
                        fuck, my old monitor was so dark that calibration didn't help.

lol also, now when I see details it makes me realize a lot of people here should get better camera gear
                        edit: for my viewing pleasure- not intended to be taken seriously or anything

good night

Comment

• magic
                          • Feb 2009

luck was really bad for me...comp was down and cant save some of my files:( not sure which brand is good for a notebook, can someone recon me? I have seen Asus which i think its quite resonable priced for its spec..
                          Focusing on object details

Comment

• ComeUpon
                            • May 2010

Asus does (or did) in fact have a great spec to price ratio. That was the main reason why I chose to buy an Asus laptop two summers ago. I've had no problems with it. Well, no problems that weren't my fault anyway. One deficiency that my notebook has that I'm not sure if Asus has addressed is that the internal speakers are unbelievably quiet. I have to use headphones for just about everything if I want to comfortably and clearly hear what I need to hear. I would hope that Asus has addressed this in the two years since I've bought my laptop, but you never know.

Comment

• kuugaia
                              • Feb 2010

^^ Going for value, I'd recommend Asus as well magic. However if you got a little extra to splurge, I heard macbooks have dramatically gone down in price which makes it reletively affordable now. They're worth it too for the most part.

I've had my VAIO for 3 years now and it's still going good...but certainly not worth the money unless you do some shady things..

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                                fark, making prints is not easy profit. i suggest you make prints for the purpose of getting into group shows, exhibitions, etc. the exposure is more important than money at this point. and if you sell a few pictures, don't blow it all on clothes. put it back into making more prints to get into more shows..

once you find a gallery to represent you, then yes, buy that rick owens bed..
                                Huhu...

I may have to rephrase what i said. When I say easy profit, I meant that one could get quite a bit of profit from selling one print. While I agree that not many people will buy the prints; just imagine if there were quite a few.

And I ain't gon' to spend it all on clothes. I have already allocated a hefty sum to start making prints. I just hope I do well.
                                MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎