Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trendy Andy
    • Jun 2007

Miss that coupon code by 2 days. Damn it! Are there any other codes available?

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I just got a message that I returned an item to YOOX that I bought, want, and never got in the first place. What the fuck?! Has anyone else had that?
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
        eyes of the world
        • Jun 2009

not that one, (i've received insane other ones though) talk about one hand not knowing what the other is doing. wont be a total loss if you get a credit for never buying it in the first place.

IMO yoox has lost its mind(s), prices too high, business model has changed for the worse...we have parted ways. at least i have plenty to show for the good old days.

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

summertemptations@yoox

10% off & free shipping
          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• pseudonym
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Dane View Post
            summertemptations@yoox

10% off & free shipping
            Hey thanks for that, just ordered some stuff!

E, sorry to hear about that nonsense, and hopefully we are not sharing a boat with this order I just placed (would actually be a bit funny if it was the same item... Ann D?)
            I have had some issues like that in the past where they have said that the item was already sold out, and cancelled my order. It never went through as a return though... Did they charge you the restocking fee? That would be rediculous.
            What frustrates me is when you do actually do a return, it seems to take forever to get the damn refund. They already have the item(s) listed back for sale on the site but wait to apply the paypal credit while they are "processing the return request". It wouldn't bother me as much if they just allowed exchanges. Ohwell.

edit: CHRIS - Ann worked for me as well with the discount code above.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by rider View Post
              not that one, (i've received insane other ones though) talk about one hand not knowing what the other is doing. wont be a total loss if you get a credit for never buying it in the first place.

IMO yoox has lost its mind(s), prices too high, business model has changed for the worse...we have parted ways. at least i have plenty to show for the good old days.
              I did buy it. Looks like they sent it to someone name Wilson who lives in NJ and he returned it. Insanity.

I hear you on the rest. But you gotta blame the sucky $$$ methinks. 40% automatic premium.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• shah
                • Jul 2009

hmm I placed an order but forgot to enter the code ! i wonder if i should email/call, unfortunately they're closed on the weekend.

edit: well they just emailed me saying they'll honor.

PS: Faust, I just read on another forum someone received a scarf he hadn't ordered from yoox lol
                Last edited by shah; 07-24-2011, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• franz
                  • Mar 2011

New yoox code

SUMMERINSTYLE@YOOX

-10% exclusively on SS, until 1st of august.

Btw, great arrival (but limited quantities, and rather high prices) of Yohji.
                  Originally posted by Faust
                  True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• miserableman
                    • Dec 2009

BBS shirt http://www1.yoox.com/item/YOOX/BORIS...U/sts/sr_men80

couple rick bits added inc a kangaroo ricks jacket with strange marks on the pockets.

Comment

• franz
                      • Mar 2011

Lumen et Umbra

Nice and cheap (especially for 50% wool) Lumen et Umbra on Yoox.

some classic (and some weird) Damir Doma cardigans & jackets too.
                      True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• couturehomme
                        • Oct 2008

come on yoox!
                        no bbs or lumen on USA site

Comment

• franz
                          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by couturehomme View Post
                          come on yoox!
                          no bbs or lumen on USA site
                          yep, 65€ for what looks like a more than decent Lumen sweater 50WO/50CO. That was the only piece, and BBS is never well stocked either (never saw pants or their more interesting pieces for example...). I'd love for TheCorner to start buying BBS though.

Anyway, you also get stuff that we don't (never saw Paul Harnden on Yoox in Europe, neither CCP)!!
                          And it's only fair that we should have good or early stocks from time to time, since Yoox is European (Italian) after all...

Comment

• franz
                            • Mar 2011

Damir Doma

Huge DD selection @ Yoox, worth a look if you're a fan: knits, pants, coats... Quit a range of sizes from what I can remember (a bit more on the small side though, I guess), and prices were ok.

Comment

• MoFiya
                              • Sep 2007

Is it possible to return items using a different packaging?
                              The ones I receive are always completely destroyed...
                              I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• franz
                                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                                Is it possible to return items using a different packaging?
                                The ones I receive are always completely destroyed...
                                Never happened to me in over 20 orders!!!

But yes, you can!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎