X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hertz
    • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    I didn't even think of this, but it's quite possible. Hertz, it's not like a store store, so it's possible that they have closed everything. Not that I'm excusing it, just wondering if that's indeed the case.
    Спасибо. I'm still a bit disturbed, but let it be. After all, not the last pair of boots in my life. Will have to switch to CCP though : )

Any chance anybody has alternative way to reach them?

Comment

• upsilonkng
      • May 2010

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
      Brands dont work in august dude
      not a great excuse if ur holding someone else's stuff... if they dont work then dont offer to fix it in a day its honestly that simple. I wouldnt be surprised if that person just took it fixed it and sold it on grailed, certainly happened at the nyc bbs store, they had a guy that was selling any and everything that people werent paying attention to and he was the manager of bbs11, Chet. maybe Chet works there now?

Comment

• Hertz
        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
        not a great excuse if ur holding someone else's stuff... if they dont work then dont offer to fix it in a day its honestly that simple. I wouldnt be surprised if that person just took it fixed it and sold it on grailed, certainly happened at the nyc bbs store, they had a guy that was selling any and everything that people werent paying attention to and he was the manager of bbs11, Chet. maybe Chet works there now?
        Huh, that's definetaly concerning. To be honest, I thought about that and even looked through BBS items on grailed a week or two after the incident.

Funny thing is that I, of course, just don't have any docs, so proving I've given them my boots would be problematic.

Wouldn't give them it for repair if I knew, the problem was not that critical.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Hertz View Post
          Huh, that's definetaly concerning. To be honest, I thought about that and even looked through BBS items on grailed a week or two after the incident.

Funny thing is that I, of course, just don't have any docs, so proving I've given them my boots would be problematic.

Wouldn't give them it for repair if I knew, the problem was not that critical.
          I would advise you to stop listening to speculators and conspiracy theorists
          BBS is a reputable company and why the hell would an employee there sell your shoes on grailed?

First off Upsilonkng is implying you said they'd fix the boots in a day, they never said that based on your message.
          Yes its not so great to not hear anything, but shit happens, and yes at times it leaves a bad taste, but just give it a little time and im sure the issue will be resolved

I know er'body want their insta solution to problems, but life doesn't work that way, sometimes things take time.
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Hertz
            • Dec 2018

Originally posted by zamb View Post
            BBS is a reputable company and why the hell would an employee there sell your shoes on grailed?
            Well, he literally just said that there existed a BBS employee who did that, so... : )

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Well, he literally just said that there existed a BBS employee who did that, so... : )
              I don't work for BBS and have my own issues with my own company to deal with, but anyone can say anything on the internet, doesn't make it true
              and he didn't say that. he said an employee of BBS NY, and from my reading he didn't imply that he sold items belonging to other customers...……..anyways, id say just give it a little time
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• doodledo
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Zak View Post
                I bought several times directly from them the items from the previous seasons with small discount and never had an issue like that. The service was really good.
                They did eventually get back to me, citing 'it was an internal mistake on price and stocks from their side' and after checking with the management they will honour the price that was first quoted to me and I bought the item.

However, when the order finally arrived at my doorstep I was hit with customs fees which is quite weird and unexpected considering that in our previous exchanges they said 'As for the import fees, we will label it as non commercial items and will mark it accordingly so that the shipping goes smoothly'. I understand that marking a low value or declaring it as gift when shipping out to me is not an obligation, but I asked if they could do it as a favour back then and they agreed to it. I mean if its something they cannot fufil, why agree to it in the first instance?

If you are purchasing something from them directly, take note that they may pass off past season's stock as new. I get it if its a classic colour like black but for the purple colourway it makes no sense. And perhaps something may have been lost in translation along the way, but they are not very good at keeping their word.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                  Chet was a scammer who took advantage of BBS NY management's trust. Seriously, stop spreading stupid rumors.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deejames
                    • Aug 2013

My friends,

I’m writing to ask advice regarding quite a weird issue – did not think I will ever have to ask this.

So, I’ve finally made it to Barcelona in order to play Magic: The Gathering tournament (huh) – and, given I had problems with my Bambas described above, I’ve also took them with me and brought to BBS Barcelona flagship store as they’ve offered me a free repair.

While taking my boots store worker assured me they will contact me soon 4 or 5 times (which sounded rather suspicious) regarding repair details. This was on July 25th, and, since then, I have no communication from BBS – my emails are simply ignored for more than 2 weeks, which is strange, given that before the handover, response was very fast.

Emails I used are:
                    store@borisbidjansaberi.com,
                    STOREBCN@borisbidjansaberi.com,
                    INFO@borisbidjansaberi.com,
                    sonia@borisbidjansaberi.com

To be honest, I’m starting to prepare for the worst.

What should I do?
                    I had an issue with a suit1 blazer wich I bought directly from them and they helped me very much.
                    They also responded quickly.Now the issue is fixed.I guess its Summer holidays or they are very busy with the delivery of the new season aas they are a smaller company.
                    I guess and hope they will contact you soon.

Comment

• Zak
                      • May 2018

Originally posted by doodledo View Post
                      They did eventually get back to me, citing 'it was an internal mistake on price and stocks from their side' and after checking with the management they will honour the price that was first quoted to me and I bought the item.

However, when the order finally arrived at my doorstep I was hit with customs fees which is quite weird and unexpected considering that in our previous exchanges they said 'As for the import fees, we will label it as non commercial items and will mark it accordingly so that the shipping goes smoothly'. I understand that marking a low value or declaring it as gift when shipping out to me is not an obligation, but I asked if they could do it as a favour back then and they agreed to it. I mean if its something they cannot fufil, why agree to it in the first instance?

If you are purchasing something from them directly, take note that they may pass off past season's stock as new. I get it if its a classic colour like black but for the purple colourway it makes no sense. And perhaps something may have been lost in translation along the way, but they are not very good at keeping their word.
                      Again it’s strange because from the very start they told me that marking down the value or a gift shipment is impossible, they are transparent company, so tru value only.

Comment

• Hertz
                        • Dec 2018

Again it’s strange because from the very start they told me that marking down the value or a gift shipment is impossible, they are transparent company, so tru value only.
                        ...which apparently means that if I will some day get my boots back (probably when it's already -25 degrees in Russia) it will cost me $250 in taxes : )

Comment

• Zak
                          • May 2018

When it’s -25 in degrees it’s better to come to Barcelona and to get them in person - killing two birds with one stone:)

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
                            • Oct 2015

Special Orders from BCN

does anyone know if the BBS atelier will do special orders from a past season leather jacket color.

Comment

• Zak
                              • May 2018

(
                              Originally posted by TheInformalGenius View Post
                              Special Orders from BCN

does anyone know if the BBS atelier will do special orders from a past season leather jacket color.
                              They did it last year and maybe still do. It was possible to choose cut and color (of jackets, pants, tees). You should request them. Their summer holidays are almost over.
                              Last edited by Zak; 08-26-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
                                • Oct 2015

(

They did it last year and maybe still do. It was possible to choose cut and color (of jackets, pants, tees). I should request them. Their summer holidays are almost over.
                                Thanks Sir, Im going to have a retailer reach out to them for a faster answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎