Rick Owens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Mar 2009

Anybody has pictures of the rings made by Michele Lamy for Palais Royale?

Comment

• michael_kard
      • Oct 2010

I remember seeing some photos of her wearing them, but I can't remember where from..

Does Rick produce high heels/wedges on sz 44? I've never seen any retailers carry them. It's not like I really want them, but I at least have to try them once, they look amazing.
      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Marko
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
        I remember seeing some photos of her wearing them, but I can't remember where from..

Does Rick produce high heels/wedges on sz 44? I've never seen any retailers carry them. It's not like I really want them, but I at least have to try them once, they look amazing.
        I know I am being an asshole, but would you please stop shitting the place up with inane posts?

Comment

• Marko
          • Jul 2009

That was a much better way of expressing what I was thinking, Merz. Thank you and I apologize for being rude, I have no place to do so.

Comment

• michael_kard
            • Oct 2010

I don't understand what was so wrong with my post. Sorry.
            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• quiet noise
              Banned
              • Dec 2008

he asked a question about a rick garment, wich is the most common type of post in this thread. seems more like someone had a bad day to me. also, accusing another member of making inane post without being specific kinda makes you look like an elitist.
              if a person like michael annoys you to the extent that you have to put him on the ignore list, im curious to know how you manage to pull through a single day in a city without locking yourself in inside your flat with plugs in your ears.
              anyways, if you think someone elses posts lack in quality i think its probably better to take it through PM or contact a moderator, to avoid sparking up unnessecary off-topic discussions like this one.
              Last edited by quiet noise; 04-07-2011, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• cjbreed
                • Feb 2009

nevermind what i said
                but speaking of michele...

Last edited by cjbreed; 04-07-2011, 02:16 PM.
                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Servo2000
                  • Oct 2006

Not totally on topic, but I just watched nanook of the north and I it was funded by Revillon who Rick did some fur work for at one point I believe.
                  WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• quiet noise
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2008

wow, im really curious about how the chemistry between her and rick is like. Im assuming she is the dominant mother figure and rick gets to be the young prince who gets his kicks from knowing that he is able to satisfy the exquisite lady of the house? (been there, done that, forever traumatized)
                    Quite an interesting couple nevetheless. is she known for anything other than being the spouse of rick owens and owning a fancy restourant?

Comment

• BeauIXI
                      • Nov 2008

It probably looks something like this.

Originally posted by philip nod
                      somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                        your post lengths are the same as MBD's except I have no idea what you're ever going on about
                        Why I beg to differ: my posts are nothing short of an order of magnitude longer in length!

In any case, unlike some of you twats, I don't twit. (Though I fess up to making an account solely to examine the posts of a shady character posting as Slavoj Zizek -- or it may have just been Zizek being Zizek that I found shady.) I suppose our age is characterized by character limits; something I would not have minded back in the day when I was using a Brother Word Processor with one line quartz display.

But I now work on a MacBook...oh what crosses you all have to bear!

MBD

p.s. what's up with lil' miss thang Diane Pernet? I guess this season's "story" is 'heretical nun meets Riot Gurrrrl doing Roller Derby?' God, sometimes I hate fash-un.
                        "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                        It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                        My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• fadetogrey
                          • Apr 2009

Another view of the jewelry

(jak&jil)

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                            • Nov 2007

object dyed fingertips too. nice.
                            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kbi
                              • Feb 2009

judging from the frost bites I'd say she needs the carol-esque finger puppet gloves.

Comment

• sargon97
                                • Jan 2009

I assume she dips her fingers in ink every week and its not some sort of tattoo?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎