X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Excited about rumors of the new MacBook Air. Make it $999 and I'm game.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endersgame
      • Aug 2009

that wont happen as they will need to drop the macbook to $500..

i think my OCZ SSD is suffering from fragmentation. still fast but i'm not launching pshop with one bounce. maybe os x lion will support TRIM...

Comment

• Tumnus Truck-Tour
        Banned
        • Nov 2009

BCI controlling synthesizer

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Tumnus Truck-Tour View Post
          BCI controlling synthesizer
          yo, can you stop with bullshit posts? or i will ban you this time forever.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gaitortrout
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            Excited about rumors of the new MacBook Air. Make it $999 and I'm game.
            Looks like you got your wish. Only 64 GB of memory... 128 GB at $1199 is still a an attractive option, though.
            pm me.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

/\ Ha! Told you so. They had to drop the price - the premium is just not worth it over netbooks, for most users. Now it does. With the educational discount it's good enough for me. Looks like I found my birthday present.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endersgame
                • Aug 2009

edu discount? you are practically getting it for free..

this is cool. they should include this on all macs..

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                  • Jan 2007

they should get rid of optical drives on all laptops. the only time i've used it on mine since buying it 3 years ago was when i upgraded to snow leopard.
                  Originally posted by jogu
                  i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• endorphinz
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2009

i'm sure many of you have seen this. i saw it when it was first posted and 9 million views later, it's still funny

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

a couple of friends of mine are consantly using the "I don't care" and "it fucking prints money" lines
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Has anyone unlocked their iPhone 4 and been able to use it overseas? Thinking whether to unlock mine or just use an old phone (no internet).

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• munch
                          • Aug 2008

hmm, I need a temporary dumbphone but I dunno which phones are dumb enough...
                          basically looking for something small, comfortable to hold, with long battery life and nothing advanced really. as basic as possible

+ if it looks good too!

Comment

• Geezor
                            • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            Has anyone unlocked their iPhone 4 and been able to use it overseas? Thinking whether to unlock mine or just use an old phone (no internet).
                            Which software version you got? From what i know , you can unlock 4.0/4.0.1 but you can't unlock if you have upgraded to 4.1.

Comment

• sam_tem
                              • Apr 2007

finally got around to picking up a blu-ray player and just wondering if anyone has experience trying to copy blu-ray discs.

will a standard dvd decryption and burning program still work on blu-ray discs or are there new programs you have to get specifically for blu-ray?

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                                • Jan 2007

Picked up a maxed out 13" Macbook Air today. It's amazing what they managed to put into such a small and light case. If you don't need the faster specs of a 15/17" MBP, this is without a doubt the mac to get.

Pricing is quite aggressive (by Apple's standards) too. If you add a 256GB SSD to a base model 13" Macbook Pro, it's $200 more expensive than a maxed out Macbook Air.
                                Originally posted by jogu
                                i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎