X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vanna
    • May 2008

Originally posted by interest1 View Post

The last time I was at Dover St, Tracey Ullman was trying on a blouse next to me, going back & forth on details, etc..

And all I could think about was the old Asian donut shop owner character,
    Mrs Noh Nang Ning, she did so well

I just saw so much of my mom in that.

Ps: the new iphone OS is cray cray.
    Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Ahimsa
      Vegan Police
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by jogu View Post
      re : magic cards , mynew shiny foil geist of saint traft

its def a beast but im not findin it to be better than like wurmcoil engines yet . im tryin to build a pure control deck around saint traft instead of usin him in a weenie build . bought like $40 worth of tix and invested in a sword of war and peace and sword of body and mind , just needs more tho . maybe a few copies of angelic destiny ? idk
      I'd be interested to see what your deck looks like. Are you using fiend hunter and oblivion ring or mostly blue control based?
      StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

sup i only have 2 saints and then put in 3 invisible stalkers , 1 batterskull and 2 butchers cleaver cos i wanted lifelink . lemme tell u so far those invis stalkers w / a cleaver or batterskull are fuckin destroyin my opponents . and a ton of counters , my build rite now :
        2 saint traft
        3 invisible stalkers
        1 batterskull
        2 butchers cleaver
        3 orings
        4 doj
        3 blu suns zenith
        3 surgical extractions i could prol take these out but idk rite now i need them maindecked for stuff like birthing pod etc
        and the rest are counters and then 26 lands

not many ppl on mtgo have innistrad yet but i did a lot of prerelease events , i think next week when its available to all ill prol have a harder time since everyone will have access to tha new set

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

hmm... i guess i just don't really understand pokemon
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• nycd
            • Oct 2006

i agree. dominion is great - especially with black market & stash.

Comment

• nycd
              • Oct 2006

not yet - although i have heard the same about thunderstone. i'm not tired of dominion yet. except for the fact that my wife beats me almost every time we play :-(

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by rilu
                for those playing magic: playing any other card games maybe? i find dominion to be an excellent one and the extensions are just great. seven wonders is pretty good too, specially for larger groups of people. any serious board-gamers around?
                oh u play collectible card games also ?? nice , i used to play naruto but all the friends i had that played it stopped playin it . years ago we were totally into jyhad which changed names and was called vampire eternal struggle . when we got into that one thats all we played and left magic in the dust , but now no one plays vampire and magic is still the king . if i could find ppl that still have their vampire cards id be all about that game again

Comment

• Ahimsa
                  Vegan Police
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                  sup i only have 2 saints and then put in 3 invisible stalkers , 1 batterskull and 2 butchers cleaver cos i wanted lifelink . lemme tell u so far those invis stalkers w / a cleaver or batterskull are fuckin destroyin my opponents . and a ton of counters , my build rite now :
                  2 saint traft
                  3 invisible stalkers
                  1 batterskull
                  2 butchers cleaver
                  3 orings
                  4 doj
                  3 blu suns zenith
                  3 surgical extractions i could prol take these out but idk rite now i need them maindecked for stuff like birthing pod etc
                  and the rest are counters and then 26 lands

not many ppl on mtgo have innistrad yet but i did a lot of prerelease events , i think next week when its available to all ill prol have a harder time since everyone will have access to tha new set
                  26 lands seems pretty excessive. How many cards are in your deck?
                  Nice idea with the stalkers and cleaver.
                  for those playing magic: playing any other card games maybe? i find dominion to be an excellent one and the extensions are just great. seven wonders is pretty good too, specially for larger groups of people. any serious board-gamers around?
                  Dominion isn't exactly collectible, but I see where you're coming from. More of the Catan, Puerto Rico type when it comes to boardgames eh? I hold true to Risk but I really never play because I know the game will take half the day.

Comment

• Raw
                    • Oct 2009

This guy is hilarious, I've watched so many of his videos in the last few days.
                    Everytime I walk into a family Chinese restaurant and I want to enjoy a nice meal with prostitute Mama Chao, it is always so loud. Chinese ppl very loud eati...

Comment

• Ahimsa
                      Vegan Police
                      • Sep 2011

right, these games i mentioned aren't collectible in the way magic is, more you have a basic set and then there usually come certain extensions for it. that's the case with dominion, race for the galaxy, thunderstone, seven wonders, etc. all really cool games :) as Ahimsa mentioned, they're similar to board-games, and don't last that long, so you can play a couple of rounds in even evening. as for board-games i prefer those that don't last more than 3-4h, so you can finish them up the same evening.
                      I played Race for the Galaxy today. Plays similar to the Gundam card game XD. But the learning curve is so much harder than Dominion!

Comment

• Crowzer
                        • Feb 2011

Comment

• kuugaia
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Raw View Post
                          This guy is hilarious, I've watched so many of his videos in the last few days.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGI0j...yer_detailpage
                          Lol dude you only just found out about Peter Chao? He is indeed hilarious. Ice1cube was a really really funny dude too but he closed his channel. :( I think he was getting threats or some shit...some crazy people in this world these days.

This is the best business plan in the world to get into the fashion world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCFPgu43ZC8 Rilu, you were always talking about recycling clothing right?

Comment

• Raw
                            • Oct 2009

Yeah I know, like 2 years late haha. I wouldn't have even found out about him if it wasn't for that iphone 4s video in the technology thread.

Comment

• aussy
                              • Jul 2011

accidentally bought a squash that tasted like a melon, have to figure out its name! (though I don't think I'll get it again)

Comment

• lost53
                                • Dec 2010

THE STONE ROSES....are doing it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡