X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Doesn't work for me :(. Says code expired.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Geezor
      • Jun 2010

Yeah , it expired today.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

All, another reminder to use the first post of this thread as a starting link for your YOOX shopping, so SZ gets a little commission. Thanks.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• KingNC
          • Nov 2010

^ there's no way of combining links eh? so I could use ebates for cashback and do my part to help SZ get commission. I guess I'll just alternate between the 2 alternatives...

the code works on thecorner though, but you only get a discount on the item and no free shipping. (thecorner is operated by yoox)

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

I don't think so. No worries.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
              • Oct 2010

A quick note about making the "most" of your yoox purchase. As you all know, Yoox is terribly sloppy. The prices of two identical items on the same page will have a difference of $500, they frequently send the wrong item, etc.

I do not typically complain. However, I keep notes about what they have done incorrectly, and when I have a free 30 minutes, I'll write the note to them and follow up by phone weekly.

The point? It is worth trying. They offered, after several rounds of polite but firm argumentation from me, to return 60%. On three purchases worth $1800, I received $1050 back.

Note: this may not work if you've spent $1000 at Yoox this year, but take note -- I'm not a "superstar," and I still managed to convince them of the error of their ways.

MBD
              "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
              It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
              My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                • Oct 2010

Geezor: a question

It seems that you are a yoox superstar. I just recently appealed my case for becoming one also, but honestly, I have no idea what privileges it provides. What is it? Can you explain so I know how hard I should bother to push?

Thanks!

MBD

Comment

• FEDERYK
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post

It seems that you are a yoox superstar. I just recently appealed my case for becoming one also, but honestly, I have no idea what privileges it provides. What is it? Can you explain so I know how hard I should bother to push?

Thanks!

MBD
                  Private room

15% off and free shipping

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by FEDERYK View Post
                    Private room

15% off and free shipping
                    and...are the items on offer in the private room much, or only marginally better, than what is available to us loser black holes?

Examples of recent good things on offer there?

MBD

Comment

• Geezor
                      • Jun 2010

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post

Thanks!

MBD
                      I had writen few words about it here. If you need anything else feel free to ask.

Comment

• miserableman
                        • Dec 2009

Anyone know why I never get emails to notify me of my premiere arrivals? I have a few premiere set up, all set to 'on' but despite new stuff arriving within those parameters, I don't get the emails to tell me.

I emailed them about it one time, they apologised and gave me a discount code but it still doesn't work.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

same here.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                            • Jan 2010

I sent Yoox a message about the issue with Premiere not working and they said their techs are working on it.

I haven't found many perks to being a "Superstar" except getting advance opportunities to buy stuff, which would be great if I wore S, M, or L and had endless cash.
                            THE HOUSE OF DIS
                            embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• taylen
                              • Jul 2010

any code for free shipping now?

Comment

• snafu
                                • Apr 2008

any codes at all ?

Comment

Working...