Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickefuge
    • Nov 2014

The Facebook account of Munich store "Hide-M" also just posted some pictures.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Dark infernal
      • Jun 2019

Just like a painter may not express his thoughts clearly in words

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by XIX View Post
        Anyone have images from the showroom?

Only shots I’ve seen included a dripping bloody saturated red J4, plus a low res moodboard shot featuring staple pieces in reds, greys and black. Seems like a very buyable collection but I would love to see more details up close.
        No pics were allowed. In general, there was again a lot of great garments. The red is crazy in a good sense, so was the white. Lots of new pieces this time, less impact on leather, more on tailoring. Crazy construction as usual, I loved all the pieces with the "spine" construction, which is basically a very wide piece of fabric that holds the garment together at the back.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• C.R.E.A.M
          • Feb 2015

I've seen a quick article here on WWD with a few images: https://wwd.com/runway/mens-spring-c...saberi/review/

But that's about it. No lookbook, nothing.
          Boris introduced that "spine" for his FW19 collection and yes i kinda like it too. Gladly enjoyed the return of the red also but i can't say i've been very excited by this SS20 collection. A few cool new jackets but that's about it for me.

Comment

• doodledo
            • Jan 2011

I'll like to chime in on the poor customer service experienced from the BBS online team, having come across stellar reviews about it. I corresponded with Angelina about the availability of an item from past season, and was quoted a price for it.

The order was confirmed at that point, but I was informed within a few days later that they had misquoted me and the price now is much higher than the original one. Prior to that I was told that the item in question is of the murex purple colourway, hailing from the aw18 collection and it is the last piece they had in stock. What I really find dishonest is that they conveniently come up with a reason to justify the price hike by claming that the item I enquired about is suddenly carried over as part of the new aw19 collection.

Its misleading to say the least, and I am still coming to terms with how it all panned out.

Comment

• 13we2
              • Sep 2015

You mean BBS New York? They are falling apart anyway... In general their service was great but yes carrying over old stuff as "fake" new season is their customary MO probably since they figured it's always the same old stuff anyway.

I have a purple co/cash TS1 brand new for sale haha btw.

Comment

• doodledo
                • Jan 2011

Its the main BBS store from spain, not the one from New York. Its my first time dealing with them, and I was not expecting something like that to happen especially since they have obtained all the neccessary shipping details from me before giving me a breakdown of the final price, only to revise it as they deem fit.

I reached out to them only because its a past seasonal item I was looking for, but guess I'll just stick to online retailers for my hauls moving forward.

Comment

• Zak
                  • May 2018

Originally posted by doodledo View Post
                  I'll like to chime in on the poor customer service experienced from the BBS online team, having come across stellar reviews about it. I corresponded with Angelina about the availability of an item from past season, and was quoted a price for it.

The order was confirmed at that point, but I was informed within a few days later that they had misquoted me and the price now is much higher than the original one. Prior to that I was told that the item in question is of the murex purple colourway, hailing from the aw18 collection and it is the last piece they had in stock. What I really find dishonest is that they conveniently come up with a reason to justify the price hike by claming that the item I enquired about is suddenly carried over as part of the new aw19 collection.

Its misleading to say the least, and I am still coming to terms with how it all panned out.
                  I bought several times directly from them the items from the previous seasons with small discount and never had an issue like that. The service was really good.
                  Last edited by Zak; 08-04-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Ramonesforever
                    • Jul 2019

Is there a guide to Boris pants/denim? I don't really understand the different P4,13,14, etc.
                    Would appreciate any help/direction. Thanks!

Comment

• Hertz
                      • Dec 2018

My friends,

I’m writing to ask advice regarding quite a weird issue – did not think I will ever have to ask this.

So, I’ve finally made it to Barcelona in order to play Magic: The Gathering tournament (huh) – and, given I had problems with my Bambas described above, I’ve also took them with me and brought to BBS Barcelona flagship store as they’ve offered me a free repair.

While taking my boots store worker assured me they will contact me soon 4 or 5 times (which sounded rather suspicious) regarding repair details. This was on July 25th, and, since then, I have no communication from BBS – my emails are simply ignored for more than 2 weeks, which is strange, given that before the handover, response was very fast.

Emails I used are:
                      store@borisbidjansaberi.com,
                      STOREBCN@borisbidjansaberi.com,
                      INFO@borisbidjansaberi.com,
                      sonia@borisbidjansaberi.com

To be honest, I’m starting to prepare for the worst.

What should I do?

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                        • Apr 2013

Brands dont work in august dude
                        Originally posted by unwashed
                        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                        Originally posted by Ahimsa
                        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Hertz
                          • Dec 2018

Thanks for reply.

But, well, not a single person monitors emails / works in the store?

This level of service seems unacceptable for any brand (needless to say for premium one). Especially after you assure your client that you will get back in a day and simply don't keep your promise by ignoring them for three straight weeks.

Sending a one-liner email saying "man, we will get back to you in a month because we are close" (or just saying this while getting the boots in person) takes literally like 1 minute and keeps me from worrying my favourite boots are already lost or sold on grailed.

Comment

• unwashed
                            • Dec 2008

The important question is: how did you do on the MtG tournament and what deck did you played? ;)
                            Grailed link

Comment

• Hertz
                              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
                              The important question is: how did you do on the MtG tournament and what deck did you played? ;)
                              Huh, piloted Eldrazi Stompy to a tilting 5-3 result at Grand-prix Barcelona : )

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                                Brands dont work in august dude
                                I didn't even think of this, but it's quite possible. Hertz, it's not like a store store, so it's possible that they have closed everything. Not that I'm excusing it, just wondering if that's indeed the case.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎