Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alan
    • Aug 2014

Does anyone know if Sruli Recht's official website still fulfills online orders?

Sent them an email, no reply in days. Phone line is down too.
    Last edited by Alan; 09-05-2015, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• fncyths
      • Apr 2010

If you hunt around online you'll be able to find what's left of Sruli's collections. Still quite a bit to be found.

Last time we talked he was focusing more on consulting and product design /
      Originally posted by Shucks
      it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
      Originally posted by interest1
      I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• byhand
        • Dec 2011

He's no longer making a production line. He may have backstock, but anything remotely popular has been long gone. You may have luck buying glass slippers or a thick leather condom. There is a bunch of stuff on grailed. If you're the same guy who is looking for a Nile perch wallet, Damir also made a wallet using the same material. There are also vendors on etsy who use fish skin for various leather goods.
        Last edited by byhand; 09-05-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Alan
          • Aug 2014

Just had a look at Damir's version. Nowhere near as good and unique as Sruli's. And way more expensive.

I still would like to know what the deal is with the items on the official website that are shown as "In Stock". For instance, the horse wallet seems to be available, but will they complete my order if I buy one?

Comment

• Lohikaarme
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            Does anyone know if Sruli Recht's official website still fulfills online orders?

Sent them an email, no reply in days. Phone line is down too.
            Use the Ra278 site. There's a bit of stuff left, last I checked. Some good stuff like Jester's Crown is still around.

Comment

• Arkady
              • Apr 2011

If you browse this way there's actually a ton of stuff left:

project Sruli Recht All garments are brand new from Sruli Recht's atelier in Iceland For pricing and garment information click on image or send an e-mail

Comment

• round
                • Aug 2015

Sent an email, hoping for a response, looking at 2 really nice things.

Comment

• purplerain1234
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                  If you browse this way there's actually a ton of stuff left:

http://ra278.tumblr.com/archive

RA278 was working just fine this spring when I purchased a couple of items. Smooth transaction and delivery as I have always experienced with him.

Comment

• round
                    • Aug 2015

RA278 responded, waiting for invoice, so far pretty smooth, and the stuff is all fairly inexpensive, mostly half off, fuckin awesome.

Comment

• Defender
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2015

Heading to Iceland from October 20-30. Does anyone have any info about Sruli being shown/sold anywhere?

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Defender View Post
                        Heading to Iceland from October 20-30. Does anyone have any info about Sruli being shown/sold anywhere?
                        I think all the Sruli stuff is being sold at the Ra site since SR has moved onto whiskey glasses.

Comment

• fncyths
                          • Apr 2010

Norlan Whisky Glass Kickstarter

Here's the new project that Sruli has been working on and it's absolutely beautiful. Was chatting about it with the head distiller of Stranahan's and Laws whisky here in Colorado. Excited to try these out..

The Norlan Whisky Glass on Kickstarter

Originally posted by Shucks
                          it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
                          Originally posted by interest1
                          I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• Arkady
                            • Apr 2011

Looks great, Sruli's like the Pier 1 Imports of leather dicks now.

Comment

• Shifts
                              • Jul 2013

It does look great – if it is solid. Somehow it looks like it has double glass walls, like those glasses for hot tea/coffee. Tried to see if I could find the answer on the Kickstarter page, but could not.

Anyone who has supported this project could ask maybe?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Shifts View Post
                                It does look great – if it is solid. Somehow it looks like it has double glass walls, like those glasses for hot tea/coffee. Tried to see if I could find the answer on the Kickstarter page, but could not.

Anyone who has supported this project could ask maybe?
                                It is double walled. I like it like that, although solid would also look cool.

The design retains just enough of the classic tulip shape of whisky glasses, with changes to make it new.

The pricing is quite reasonable as well. I went in for 4 glasses. Super tempted by the 8 glasses with the lovely wooden box, but I don't drink with enough people to justify a big set.
                                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎