Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michael_kard
    • Oct 2010

/\ Sending a warning? Nothing's going to change about the way people will feel about this jacket.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Maybe. At the same time a politically charged band like RATM had a ton of fans who were rich, privileged suburban kids. It got so bad that Zach de la Rocha once stopped the concert in dispair and told everyone to get into their SUVs and get the fuck out.
    How pretentious...
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Mar 2009

anybody has pictures of the (drkshdw) oxidized jeans? I've been searching for pictures but i can't find any..

Comment

• Soul Pill
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by *** View Post
        anybody has pictures of the (drkshdw) oxidized jeans? I've been searching for pictures but i can't find any..
        http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men...m10066559.aspx

Comment

• lost53
          • Dec 2010

^ loving those, and the new drop at Darklands is looking amazing, is it not?

Comment

• Antidote
            • Apr 2009

Can anybody tell me something about the Silk/Nylon Fabric of some of the pants from SS11?

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

looking for video/photos from the s/s 2007 men's show ('drake'), but can't find it anywhere. it seems most sites don't have anything from the men's collections for some seasons around 2007... what's up with that? did he like show at pitti or something instead of paris? i don't remember anything bout this though.

so, anyone know where i can find pics/vid?

thx..

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

he hasn't actually had a mens presentation for that many seasons, from 2009 I think, before that there was usually a photo shoot. he showed at pitti around 06 but I recall it was only once or twice, I could remember wrong though.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mrbeuys
                  • May 2008

You remember correctly.
                  Crust was thr first Paris runway show. Before it was sometimes men's thrown into the womens I think and the pitti ones.
                  I thought style.com had a pretty comprehensive archive?
                  Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

I dont think they have pre-runway seasons. I checked TFS and the images for ss07 are broken. I only have 08 saved, but I'm sure someone here has earlier ones as well
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Shucks
                      • Aug 2010

thanks guys.

yeah, only men's on style.com is f2006 (from pitti i guess) and from 2009 onwards. thanks though!

Comment

• mrbeuys
                        • May 2008

Actually I sitesucked all images from owenscorp a while ago.
                        Maybe there is something in there but I seem to recall seeing mainly women's collections.
                        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

ok if u see something, lemme know pls. thx!

Comment

• KingNC
                            • Nov 2010

I haven't been able to find much pics for the men's SS09 Strutter collection other than something along the lines of these: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Y9KXRIkdy6...mens-ss09.jpeg
                            Anyone have more?

Also, does anyone recall what kind/style of gradient leathers were made that season? In particular I'm wondering if there was an iteration of the stooges in gradient made.

Comment

• kunk75
                              Banned
                              • May 2008

yes there was a gradient stooges which was awful, along with a rick's jacket, moto and geo.

Comment

• KingNC
                                • Nov 2010

oh k, saw a sales thread, but there weren't any pics so I was just curious. thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎