X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

3 reminders on my cellphone for a single event, and it just decides not to play them. FUCK.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Roomba + humidifier = improved quality of life. What else should I get?
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        Roomba + humidifier = improved quality of life. What else should I get?
        HEPA air cleaner. You just breathe better all the time. http://usa.blueair.com/
        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

new york is expensive

^^ how about a nice dinner faust?

this may be a late pass but its new to me.

waiters in nyc must make a pretty good living. i was a waiter for years in fine dining restaurants with multi-thousand dollar bottles of wine but this tab for a table of 6 takes the cake. this is the greatest tab i've ever seen. at 2:39 in the afternoon for fuck's sake

ok firstly, $14 for a parmesan chunk? $12 for bottled water? asparagus nello is $30? a cappucino is $9? espresso $7.50? what the hell man.

but this tab went wacky with the alcohol. these people had a good buzz on for 2:39pm. awesome. 5 40yr tawny ports, 2 magnums of cristal, 2 bottles of romanee conti la tache, 3 bottles of petrus, and 2 guys decided to top it off with a johnny walker blue.

the prices for food and alcohol at restaurants in nyc are out of this world.
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• endersgame
            • Aug 2009

bumped into andie macdowell today. she still looks like she did back in the 1990's..

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
              HEPA air cleaner. You just breathe better all the time. http://usa.blueair.com/
              Do these things work?

Cjbreed - I am not a foodie. I like to spend my money on tangible things. Besides, most high-end restaurants are so stuffy, I usually want to toss a molotov inside. Gut reaction from too much Soviet education.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                • Jan 2008

Yes, they work and work well. I don't know why, but the difference is dramatic.
                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                  bumped into andie macdowell today. she still looks like she did back in the 1990's..
                  there's always been this timeless sweetness to her, must be that smile...i imagine she looks exactly she does in that ad campaign that's beyond my memory now, and will do so forever.

faust i never had a soviet education but i feel the same way about high end restaurants. i much prefer hitting up a noodle joint...
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Servo2000
                    • Oct 2006

Payrik ervell announces a womens line. Not sure if Kirsten dunst is wearing it or just normal ervell since apparently 20% of his sales are women buying the mens line.
                    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• t-bone
                      • Dec 2009

Cjbreed - I am not a foodie. I like to spend my money on tangible things. Besides, most high-end restaurants are so stuffy, I usually want to toss a molotov inside. Gut reaction from too much Soviet education.
                      Good food does not have to come from high end restaurants or be expensive! Even a lot of the best and still pricey restaurants these days aren't stuffy.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

I thought he meant something really high-end, like Per Se and shit.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                          • Jan 2010

A friend of mine commited suicide. Nineteen. Haven't seen him for 2 years, nicest guy ever. He kept his problems to himself; he never showed it. None of us wouldve expected this out of him out of all people.

He was all smiles. Family of five the eldest. How his parents feel right now I can't imagine. I wish I'd chilled with him more. He put his thoughts to rest now. Goodbye.
                          MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• HWith
                            • May 2007

A friend offered me $300 to dance shirtless at a night club for half an hour. Initially I refused, but when he said I could wear a mask I said yes. I regret it already, but I'm not gonna pull out. Now I'm thinking about what to wear. I think it's gonna be my CdG+ kilt trousers. I'm gonna be so drunk ...

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

/\ Next stop - "Strangers' reactions to your clothes"

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

I thought he meant something really high-end, like Per Se and shit.
                                nah i was just making a joke about that receipt i posted for a $47000 lunch for 6 people which i find pretty amazing.
                                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎