X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Enaml
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    a little good marketing goes a long way.
    added.
    How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• DRRRK
        • Aug 2009

^Brainwashing. Steve Jobs does a good impression of a sect leader all the time.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Put up my 3GS on eBay. 4, here I come.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Diego
              • Aug 2007

^ lol'd at 2:18. Get a case to fix the dropped calls on iphone 4? no flash on the ipad? let's see what Stevie Blowjobs shows today.

I saw that iwork was available for the ipad and there were third party apps that let you print directly to a wifi-enabled canon machine so I did buy an ipad for my son and that's what he takes to school.
              Last edited by Diego; 09-01-2010, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

if there was a decent typing app, i would consider the ipad for my travels instead of a laptop, but doesn't look like this is happening. wish the macbook air wasn't so expensive. looks like a netbook is what i'll have to settle for.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Diego
                  • Aug 2007

Yeah, macbook air looks great, thought about that one for myself, but only 128gb hard drive and no firewire 800 port? my 4tb g-raid would have to connect via usb 2.0 :(

Comment

• theetruscan
                    • Jan 2008

if there was a decent typing app, i would consider the ipad for my travels instead of a laptop, but doesn't look like this is happening. wish the macbook air wasn't so expensive. looks like a netbook is what i'll have to settle for.
                    Why not iPad + bluetooth keyboard for when you need to type? Works very well 90% of the time.
                    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

why not get a smallish laptop?

Comment

• Geezor
                        • Jun 2010

I am not sure if it's the right place to post this , if it's not you can move it. Since many in here got iPhone , wouldn't it be a good idea to make sz accesable through tapatalk app? I think it only needs a plug-in in the forum to work and it makes forum viewing and searching much easier than in Safari.
                        Last edited by Geezor; 09-02-2010, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

We'll see. I am thinking to have an SZ iphone/ipad app made.

Theetruscan, the extra keyboard kinda defeats the point of portability. Lowrey, I suppose that's what I meant by a netbook.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Fucking Apple. Couldn't drop the TV price to 99 a few months earlier so I wouldn't have to dick around with the piece of shit WD box?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endersgame
                              • Aug 2009

Got a new toy. Very happy with it - now I can stream Netflix on my TV. Works like a charm, quality is excellent. Why haven't I done this earlier?
                              Fucking Apple. Couldn't drop the TV price to 99 a few months earlier so I wouldn't have to dick around with the piece of shit WD box?

i'm glad they brought back the old style ipod shuffle. the last one with the proprietary headphones+controller sucked ass..

Comment

• Geezor
                                • Jun 2010

We'll see. I am thinking to have an SZ iphone/ipad app made.
                                That's even better from what i said! Looking forward to it.
                                Last edited by Geezor; 09-02-2010, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎