X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mononon
    • Sep 2009

^lucky wife
    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• MoFiya
      • Sep 2007

fuck yoox
      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• BBSCCP
        • Feb 2010

^what size was that? and what price? :D

Comment

• MoFiya
          • Sep 2007

dunno, as i was too late (as always)
          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• t-bone
            • Dec 2009

Maybe Chilton got them and will hook SZ up if they don't work out...

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh................................................ ...............Damn
              ā€œYou know,ā€ he says, with a resilient smile, ā€œit is a hard world for poets.ā€
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• eat me
                • May 2009

YOOX should really start doing twitter updates.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

I think i need to apply for a job there.....................
                  ā€œYou know,ā€ he says, with a resilient smile, ā€œit is a hard world for poets.ā€
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• mononon
                    • Sep 2009

what sz and price. seriously, i shouldn't be asking this. it always is my size at some bargain price. curiosity killed the cat.
                    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• the breaks
                      • Sep 2007

They should implement a trigger that lets you buy stuff automatically like "any footwear by the brand 'Carol Christian Poell' in [size] under [price]". Then you'd just have to be willing to take the risk that theyve mislabeled something
                      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• BBSCCP
                        • Feb 2010

hope they didnĀ“t sell for 42 euro.... ^^

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

Their "Premiere" service sucks, so I have feeds set up in my email for all the designers I like.

ps - those didn't show up in my feed.
                          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Geezor
                            • Jun 2010

I got these ccp in size 8 (sold here) and size 9 so they were probably size 10 there having in mind there are only 3 of them in sizes 8 , 9 and 10.

Comment

• kevin5578
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Chilton0326
                              Just an fyi that I did not get these; they were not sold on the U.S. Yoox site, and not across all of Europe either. They were a size 43, and cost exceeded 500 euros.
                              What a good deal for them !!

Comment

• rider
                                eyes of the world
                                • Jun 2009

here is a link to the preview for mens where they shove private room+

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎