Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Geezor
    • Jun 2010

Try refresh your broswer's cache maybe. They have changed the interface.

Comment

• miserableman
      • Dec 2009

It's very odd, on my laptop, every browser I try serves me the old yoox website, but on my iMac, every browser serves me the new website.

The new one has some improvements but there's some major bugs, every items is listed twice when you first search for it.

Also I really dislike the way you can only see what sizes are available when you mouse over each item

Comment

• huckleberry
        • Jul 2009

Any codes to celebrate this terrible new look for yoox? Would be really helpful.

Comment

• miserableman
          • Dec 2009

Since the new designed went live they've made some more adjustments that have just made the site horrible to use.

The menu's at the left hand side and filtering of products is 10 times more combersome.

Comment

• stretcheroo
            • Nov 2009

I don't know. On my mac at least, I like being able to see the larger pictures and more detail. My biggest complaint about YOOX was always that you could barely make out what the product actually looked like, and the new site seems to address that.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Yes, that is a certain improvement, but the left side menu is terrible.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• miserableman
                • Dec 2009

Agree, the only good thing about the new design is the larger pictures. The usability of the site has just been taken to a whole new low.

To give an example. If you're on the homepage, click 'Accessories' from the left menu. On the next page click 'Belts'.

After doing so you're still looking at everything from accessories. To just see only belts you need to untick 'accessories'.

And the huge menu's of greyed out designers are impossible to scroll. I hope they see sense and makes changes.

Comment

• Geezor
                  • Jun 2010

They tried to make the site more user-friendly which was something YOOX really needed. They got some things to fix but i think they have made a step forward although i don't like the new design itself.

Comment

• hurricane08
                    • Nov 2008

Something really helpful for items that are sold out in your dreambox (and deleted).When an item is returned,yoox alerts you that it's availiable with an email, with the wrong topic though, "last article availiable".Actually it's availiable for sale again,not a last article.

Comment

• neonrider
                      • Jan 2008

i find the way you have to hove to see prices and sizes really, really annoying. the way it layers designer choices so you have to check and uncheck them is annoying, too.
                      ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

• chameleon
                        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by neonrider View Post
                        i find the way you have to hove to see prices and sizes really, really annoying.
                        yeah, this is my main gripe with it too. It really annoys me, I want as quick an overview as possible.

Comment

• random
                          • Dec 2007

LUC beanie on yoox

I don't exist.

Comment

• cjbreed
                            • Feb 2009

does anyone have any experience with this jacket? what is that velcro looking thing on the front? can it be removed? it looks like it might be a nice warm little beater jacket for winter if it didn't have that silly thing on the front

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

/\ fail
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

i think it looks good with those tan pleated pants.

i wouldn't buy it for its awesomeness, rather for its utility. i good portion of my day is spent in a giant warehouse that gets pretty cold in winter. and i wouldn't care if this got beat up. but only if the front thing is removable though...
                                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎