X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHYE_POSER
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    I'm wondering if we should have a thread about sex.
    Not a bad idea. I would spend majority of my time within that thread,due to my carnal mind.
    But it would be a rather good read (for me anyway) as a lot of my work revolves around sex.
    merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• genevieveryoko
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
      Not a bad idea. I would spend majority of my time within that thread,due to my carnal mind.
      But it would be a rather good read (for me anyway) as a lot of my work revolves around sex.
      I am curious to see your work. Do you have it up online somewhere where I could see it? I'm sure it would be way more interesting than a thread on sex.
      http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

/\ Please do not wake the monster.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
          • Mar 2009

merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• whitney
            • Dec 2009

^haha i actually kinda wanna see shrek 4 3d..if nothing else but to see him become the fat puss.
            you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Vanna View Post
              Tanzania is so very far away.
              Originally posted by Faust View Post
              My friend went a few months ago. But she's crazy.
              I know Vanna's guy is there for business, but Tanzania is a great place to travel to. It has some of the most beautiful landscapes I've ever seen (and cool animals), and for some reason there are hardly any other travellers while other countries like Kenya are overrun by tourists. You most likely have to fly through Mombasa or some other nearby travel hub, but it's worth it.
              Originally posted by jogu
              i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• endersgame
                • Aug 2009

one of my best friend's is having a baby. i am astounded that he is turning in to a responsible adult. i feel like i need to catchup on my adulthood and have a baby myself..

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

Was going through the "Overheard at..." my College's facebook group just now, all the while thinking boy am I glad I'm out of that bitch for good.
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• theetruscan
                    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by ProfMonnitoff View Post
                    I know Vanna's guy is there for business, but Tanzania is a great place to travel to. It has some of the most beautiful landscapes I've ever seen (and cool animals), and for some reason there are hardly any other travellers while other countries like Kenya are overrun by tourists. You most likely have to fly through Mombasa or some other nearby travel hub, but it's worth it.
                    Uganda is also a nice change of pace. Safaris are tiny, there are no mobs of loud tourists with cameras, you can hang out as long as you want, seeing what you see. Tanzania is a nice in-between, but I'd do Uganda first. Though, the food is terrible, really terrible. The gorillas in the Bwindi impenetrable forest were probably the coolest thing I have ever seen.

On an unrelated note, there's something liberating about unemployment, but I still don't think I'm a fan.
                    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                      • Sep 2008

lolwut

www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Vanna
                        • May 2008

Originally posted by ProfMonnitoff View Post
                        Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                        Uganda is also a nice change of pace. Safaris are tiny, there are no mobs of loud tourists with cameras, you can hang out as long as you want, seeing what you see. Tanzania is a nice in-between, but I'd do Uganda first. Though, the food is terrible, really terrible. The gorillas in the Bwindi impenetrable forest were probably the coolest thing I have ever seen.

On an unrelated note, there's something liberating about unemployment, but I still don't think I'm a fan.
                        I'm sure both countries are beautiful. My major problem with Tanzania AND Uganda are that they are probably two of the most hostile countries in the world for homosexuals. Uganda just passed laws recently, stating that you could face life imprisonment for just knowing a homosexual. And in Tanzania, you can get life in prison for being one. There has been past precedent for hate crimes inflicted upon homosexuals, and some incidences are just absolutely horrific. I was worried for his life when he told me he was going to be there for 6 months, but things seem to be going well. *Crosses fingers*
                        Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

Yeah, Vanna, that's part of why some of the Ugandans I know left. It was just too much. As a tourist or visitor it's not an issue for you, but I can totally understand not wanting to give your money to them.
                          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

If I tell you guys what i stumbled across on friday...............you would by no means believe me!!!!!!!!!!
                            I am dying for tomorrow to come!!!!!!!!!!
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Enaml
                              • Apr 2009

How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                                If I tell you guys what i stumbled across on friday...............you would by no means believe me!!!!!!!!!!
                                I am dying for tomorrow to come!!!!!!!!!!
                                tell us
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎