Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gavagai
    • May 2010

Hi, looking for a tailor in San Francisco. A trusted tailor!

I have a long jacket/overcoat that I am trying to have shortened but it is special and can't have any idiot touching my shit!

Anybody?

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by gavagai View Post
      Hi, looking for a tailor in San Francisco. A trusted tailor!

I have a long jacket/overcoat that I am trying to have shortened but it is special and can't have any idiot touching my shit!

Anybody?
      The spectacularly named Vladimir Vladimirov. Between two dentists high in a building off Union Square.

Specialties: We specialize in all types of alterations for men and women. We are experts when it comes to bridal dresses, leather and suede. In fact, we consider ourselves experts in all upscale fashion and use this knowledge to ensure our customers the finest quality work available. We can even bring our professional expertise to you, at the home or office. All kind of alterations for men and women. Bridal dresses. Leather and Suede. Office and home visits Established in 1994. Started working with stores such Gucci, Prada, Versacci, Feragamo, Alexander McQuin, Botega Veneta, John Varvatos. All these years we also succesfully working with private customers in my tailor shop and visiting them in home and in their offices.
      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• gavagai
        • May 2010

Nice. I'll give him a try. Thanks!

Comment

• kompressorkev
          • Dec 2006

Can anyone recommend a good leather cleaner? They don't have to be in SF proper, as i'm willing to travel throughout the bay area. Thanks!

...rough night last night, and my attachment guidi calf leather jacket (also my favorite pair of bbs jeans + luc shirt) got kinda messed up

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

wish i could be in s.f. for this...

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• blackfedora
              • Jan 2012

^ Apparently this is the emoticon for crying. It really doesn't suffice though.

Comment

• jippos
                • Mar 2007

Baseball isn't my favorite sport, but I can't help being excited about this year's Giants, especially the way these playoffs went. Come on, six elimination games? And to destroy the Tigers? I think I'm going to the parade; just hope me and my baby don't get stabbed. That's what happens at parades, right?

PS wasn't a big fan of all parking spots near my condo being taken during home playoff games. World Series over: win/win for everyone (except Detroit).

PPS this isn't the NBA thread, and not sure if Warriors discussion even belongs there, but I'm getting excited about the upcoming dubs season as well.

PPPS And the niners? It's good to be a sports fan in the bay area right now....

Comment

• coldcreep
                  • Jan 2012

I'll be in San Francisco next Monday the 19th until Thursday the 22nd. I'm looking for good dance nights. Any suggestions?

Comment

• samlasamla
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by coldcreep View Post
                    I'll be in San Francisco next Monday the 19th until Thursday the 22nd. I'm looking for good dance nights. Any suggestions?
                    plenty of great clubs in sf. unfortunately, the best ones are only open on thursday-saturday nights. i can think of a few decent ones off the top of my head that are open in the earlier part of the week: dna lounge, club six, cat club and shine. you might check out one of those.

also, just remembered this will be thanksgiving week. a lot of the clubs may have stuff going on wednesday night because of the holiday.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                      • Jun 2009

I will be in San Francisco this week for the holiday and for work (www.Le-21eme.com). If anyone is interested in meeting up for a photo and coffee, let me know via PM
                      Le 21ème

Comment

• darkbydesign
                        • Sep 2010

Beautiful photos! Seriously, congrats on so many of those shots.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                          • Jun 2009

Thanks. Spent a week in the bay and only got one photo...
                          Le 21ème

Comment

• drizzly
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by hommedeguerre View Post
                            Thanks. Spent a week in the bay and only got one photo...
                            post it

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                              • Jun 2009

I will in 3 days.
                              Le 21ème

Comment

• drizzly
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2012

Originally posted by hommedeguerre View Post
                                I will in 3 days.