X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thehouseofdis
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DHC View Post
    Have fun in Dallas. I'm actually presenting you with a challenge more than anything. I lived in Dallas for a short stint. Not a fan of that city. Sorry for all you Texans in that pocket of the state.
    Yeah, I've only been there once when I was touring with Scout Niblett and it was the worst day of the entire 33 day tour. This time it's all business and only two days, so it shouldn't be bad.
    THE HOUSE OF DIS
    embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• laika
      • Sep 2006

i thought i lost something important and irreplaceable and just
      as i was resigning myself, it turned up. i love it when this happens.
      ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
        I've just had a face palm moment. I only just realized when Faust called himself "zboss" that it's just a mispronunciation of "the boss". I pronounce the letter -z- as "zed" so I never got it until now.
        It's alright - happens to the best of us.

Watched this today - absolutely priceless.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Just got an application for a credit card I already have.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Spencer
            • Feb 2007

^ I get at least one of those a month. YOUR RATES AREN'T THAT GOOD!

Comment

• Arcane
              • Jul 2008

I think I've started to gain some weight which I don't fucking approve of
              Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

Why not, aren't you 6'4, 165? You could afford to...I was the same as you a month ago, now I'm 6'4, 170. I don't mind getting up to 180-185.
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Arcane
                  • Jul 2008

Well, I suppose it won't hurt me but I would prefer staying the way I am or gain some muscle mass. And belive me, there is no chance in hell my newly gained weight is muscle mass. Suppose I will have to start working out again...
                  Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• coup de grace
                    x
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by laika View Post
                    i thought i lost something important and irreplaceable and just
                    as i was resigning myself, it turned up. i love it when this happens.
                    your innocence lolz

Comment

• laughed
                      • Jul 2009

i'll be in texas dfw/austin until the second week of june. yep, texas sucks. the beets are playing tomorrow night i think. band isn't great, venue isn't either, but it's about as good as you're gonna get in....dallas. blegh. wish i could recommend a nice place to grab a bite to eat or a drink or sites but, there's nothing. the moma is nice in ftw, that's about it. unless you want to go to the stockyards and ride a mechanical bull.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                        i'll be in texas dfw/austin until the second week of june. yep, texas sucks. the beets are playing tomorrow night i think. band isn't great, venue isn't either, but it's about as good as you're gonna get in....dallas. blegh. wish i could recommend a nice place to grab a bite to eat or a drink or sites but, there's nothing. the moma is nice in ftw, that's about it. unless you want to go to the stockyards and ride a mechanical bull.

ouch. Beatin down on where I live hahaha

Well there are spots and places that are great in Austin. Took me close to 3 years to find the good places in San Antonio... both where to live and where to go to do things. Last night sat out on the deck with some neighbors also from Boston and talked about how our current location is probably the only good one in San Antonio

Dallas is no fun, Austin should be good fun though!
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• whitney
                          • Dec 2009

this coworker I have, has no respect for boundaries. anything I don't have in my purse she goes, oh let me see! and grabs it before I even get a chance to confirm. now she has the gall to go into my purse to "see" what's inside and take it out--to get a better look I suppose. misc stuff I had just brought like nail polish, hand creme, clothing..she'll take stuff out of the box or tissue and always, always look at the label, size and price which sometimes can be awkward

without asking.

I tried and call her out on it lightly as she's a cool person otherwise, just very nosy and I told her so

she goes, oh whatever you're nosy too

because I ask questions. I never ever have gone through her things and I ask about life related things--small talk.
                          you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• swami
                            • Jul 2008

Damn Whit! thats far beyond the crossed line
                            I hate people with no social tact ,You need to take the bitch out and cut her off before she starts grabbing your boyfriend

Comment

• doldrums
                              • Dec 2008

erm...really enjoy some national songs. guess im really over 30 now.

Comment

• laughed
                                • Jul 2009

< the national are a great band - i actually own all of their albums - heard they were on letterman but i didn't see it...but then again, i listen to coldplay and keane from time to time. i blame it on getting older too.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎