X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

this squabble belongs in the WTF thread.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

Useful link imo:

Also: today I ate a croissant for breakfest, it was amazing
      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• casem
        • Sep 2006

Damn, did you go to a school for male models. Jealous.

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
        Wow, that's a picture of all my male high school classmates in one
        music

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
          Jealous. Where are you?

NEWSFLASH! US just found out that raising teacher pay to achieve salary parity and elevating teaching to the status it deserves leads to better education! Amazing! Who could've thought!
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• syed
            • Sep 2010

Lady Gaga getting the CFDA Fashion Icon Award
            "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

In this world clowns get ahead. Paging Hairloom for fawning over how edgy, rebellious, and daring she is.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                thanks. another useful one: http://mitnse.com/

as alarming as the situation is, the way the media (or a majority of it) is handling this is sickening...
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Johnny
                  • Sep 2006

/\ agreed. I'd also like the anti-nuclear power arguments to be held back until this thing is (hopefully) finished (hopefully safely, relatively speaking), to allow a proper, and respectful, non-opportunistic, debate.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                    /\ agreed. I'd also like the anti-nuclear power arguments to be held back until this thing is (hopefully) finished (hopefully safely, relatively speaking), to allow a proper, and respectful, non-opportunistic, debate.
                    how quaint

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Agreed.
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Servo2000
                        • Oct 2006

Just got back from my interview - got an internship working pre-production on the new Wes Anderson film. Very excited!
                        WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• syed
                          • Sep 2010

Congratulations, that sounds amazing!
                          "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• DRRRK
                            • Aug 2009

Amen.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
                              Just got back from my interview - got an internship working pre-production on the new Wes Anderson film. Very excited!
                              WOOOOO! I am like his biggest fan. Good luck in this. What a great oppurtunity. So jelez.
                              MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• morsto
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                                One of my friends sent me a link to a fashion blog last night and I ended up following links to several other blogs. I am shocked about the amount of horribly written 'run way reviews', hyped up trash, ridiculous WAYWTs and useless posts such "today I ate a croissant for breakfest, it was amazing". Even worse, people actually take the time to read and comment on that crap.

picture of fail fashionista

Seriously...
                                HWith, I had a similar experience not so long ago, probably some of the same blogs including the one from the picture (which is one of the worst I've seen, this guy is fucking terrible). On some of them in their "Inspiration" posts I even found pictures from SZ waywt and it made me super sad. The cph fashion week is swarmed with this exact type; they hype the exact same clothes, restaurants etc. and all look alike in the same trendy fast fashion rubbish, which is only trendy cause they hype it up themselves. It's like a sewing circle for people without personalities and I would never attend anything fashion related locally knowing I would have to deal with the "today I ate a cupcake" morons. This turned out to be a bit more of a rant than I wanted it to be but oh well.
                                I do not recognise the vessel,
                                but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎